RegisterLogin with Google+

My Rebuttal - Upon Complaint - [email protected]#-Not

Quote:it has been aʾ tough long yearź, and these yearź shapʾed me, a[nʾ]d yet on the other side, didn't; since being falsely accused by the people in high; authori[tʾy; caused me to be] wronged by everybodyʾ; even to the peopʾs on he[r)e] at this very given t[im]e, not because they; deliberately, but be•cause it was wrongfully rigged; that way.

People Don't Understand that we Write things for the Necessity and Delibera of What We Intent to take. As a Form to that we Give Out in the Same means that which we Intent to Plant instead. So What do You THINK i Write with a Self-Gratification, or That i Seemingly To your Understanding write without Empathy. My Concern to the Understood Understanding is that i'm Full With it: Empathy, But that you Neither Know the Time i Wrote This Things; Post Or Thread; Neither the Conditions and Circumstances of it; But You Judge on the Premise to Know By What You Sense in Your Finite Understanding of a Single Read; Not understanding the Time's or The Age in Which it was Wrote.

You Don't See the Words i Chose, to Bring Empathy into the Cont/Quest, to Keep Myself From Writing Negatively Beyond the Scope So that it Might Simply Keep You in Suspense to Face the Truth of the Reality For Which i Write. It is Easy to Assume, By the Premise of Your Understanding; But to Know a True Heart, That is Far from your Reaches.

Does Real Journalism Write Truth, or Does it Sugar Coat? Is This a Worldly Battle or a Spiritual? Again You Can Think All the Considering all You Want of What i Meant, How i Am; But a Truthful nature is, But i Know by the Lord of Who i Am Of Which you incinerate my to be of the Faults in Complaint. I've heard that their were Murmurs of Complaints in Regards to How i Write; That i be Not Sensual Enough. That My Present Condition and Circumstances Do Not Matter, But Your's Take Priority over Mine. In the Sense that Someone Stated we Post Messages for other's Not For Ourselves. But How Many of You Do Post Extensive Post's and Threads to Make a Point Clear for the Delibera to Help the Benefit of the People. Would you Conclude That this Sense of Scripture to be Wrong that states in the  Contemporary English Version: "Rescue any who need to be saved, as you would rescue someone from a fire. Then with fear in your own hearts, have mercy on everyone who needs it. But hate even the clothes of those who have been made dirty by their filthy deeds." Do Those Then Judge You? or is it my Type of writing? Does Empathy not Sense out of What i Write? Have i In Any Way Made a Negative Comment that Attacked You Personally so To Put in a Complaint. 
Quote:caused me to be] wronged by everybodyʾ; even to the peopʾs on he[r)e] at this very given t[im]e, not because they; deliberately, but be•cause it was wrongfully rigged; that way.

Your Battle is not Against The Flesh or Blood of Me; But against the Powers that Reign in High Places and Spiritual Darkness that Consist to you to assume it stems out from me; But in the Contrary, it is the Very Notion that it still Alive in you and you in your Unwish to face the Fact's of Which i'm Written to Face them; Thus Sending it through. Someone Say's they Think i was Conscious Enough to have Notice that; But What on Your Noticed? Have You Notice in Which i Write for What Form i Write? Have You been Thus Conscious; You Who Set Out Complaint's? Again it is Easy to Point a finger, But What is the Pointing of Finger's Do. Does it Sit to hard on You The Reality Which i've Faced? I Can Conclude many Things Even to the Sense of the Internet SECTION 230 Which states of the "Communications Decency Act" That: Tucked inside the Communications Decency Act (CDA) of 1996 is one of the most valuable tools for protecting freedom of expression and innovation on the Internet: Section 230. To Which you Inquire me to Change my Fort; But Will that Change My Circumstance or Environment? Does this Alter the Course of Action of which i Face? It's Easy to Point Finger's But hard to Swallow the Truth's of Your Own Selves. Of the Internal Character that causes you to Thus Complaint. Gratification:

Does a Writer not be allowed to Gratify of What he in all his Might Muster in an Artistical Notion to Write?
The Question is not Why i seem to Gain A Type of Gratification of What i Write; By Why i You and Why Do Your Eyes (Evil Eye's) Seem the Necessity to Judge theirof; ARE YOU THAT LIBERAL?

Their is a Political Aspect to this Place 'n Notion Of Which An Underlying Hater Status is the Simplest Term to be Placed in Term. Will you be mad if i Write not about you, or At You; so to Sense a dismiss of Direction to be the cause of Self-Gratification in me. And Even tho i'm Conscious Enough to Know the Condition's, They Were Written THUS in a TIMELINE and TIMEFRAME that had nothing to do with the Complainer. Who for all i know, Cause to Read it in the Concession of Time.

I have Received Countless Praise of Which i'm Neither in need of or inQuire; But a Simple Statement that My Writings Came Through some or the Many Who did Read Through and realized it's Act of the Certainty of Truth. For Which i'm a Simple Writer of. So instead of Valuing on what i wrote, You Take it upon to Judge the Character Who Writes Not knowing How People Write or What needs to be Written off. It is an Ultimate for of Battle That You in your Character Seem to need off Or Lack Theirof. So Complaints will Come, as all Will. What is the World if all Would not Judge One Another. That's the Right Message right, and instead of Replying to the Post in Request to understand Further of What i Write and Forwhich, You Simply Complain to the Administrative form; Have You no Sensed the Scriptures that state: "If a brother or sister sins against you, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over." But far to Little People Understand the Context of Truth and Empathy. The Tactness that Goes with it. So we War amongst Ourselves in bickering and Bigotry. Even to the Sense to Force the Administration Which have no Task Elsewise then the Section 230 Internet Communications Decency Act to Cause all Post and Threads to be Written in Low Cap's so to Make an Easy Read to them Who By Simple Unwish Alter another one's Word into their Content of Presumption. Do You take Picasso's Art and Change the Color's? Does not a Caps Word means What it mean's. Does Shouting Come Loud, Will a Whisper Come Silent? All This For the Sake of Your own indulgence of Eating What was not given to your Understanding in the Official Original Unaltered Unlow Cap's Writing to the Unassociated Reader's intent. "IT WAS NOT MEANT TO YOU" Would have been Written in C A P S. But Even so you Alter and Cause to Alter the Laws which are set ahead to Change the Course for your own Benefit and You Lecture me on Self-Gratification and the type i get when writing a master piece in my own content? DO YOU hate your writing so much not to appreciate it, and even in that i am empathetically and Generous in Writing this out. So that You Might be Mindful. But You Eat of Other People's Wealth and Judge them of What time you have little on this Earth. So this is not Really About Complaint, But unsuborive-Tisiveniss: The intent to Gain. "so you cancel the word of God in order to hand down your own tradition. And this is only one example among many others." To Whom & What the Worker of G!d Wrote in Mark 7:13 About In Accordance: "They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.'" That Isaiah about these hypocrites.
Quote:AND DEVOUR NOT one another's possessions wrongfully, and neither employ legal artifices with a view to devouring sinfully, and knowingly, anything that by right belongs to others.

So, What then of Your Complaints? And What then of your Rebuttal? If it is stemmed up by Tree's with Evil Roots? Do i Still Write to You? Of is it Your Conscious that Judges you? Do these Words Lift up Soul's? or Do they Put down? It Sweets the Only Nourishment or are their also Sour and Bitter? Have the People Become so Fat that they Just wish to eat the Good of this World Not Rending Thoughts of them Who Eat Elsewise of Lesser? Does I'am Stand alone in This World or Aren't Their Billion's of other People, Then Why do You Seeks to Complain about another if it is but a true fact of the Nature of you Within? (for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks) Luke (6:45).

Their is much to be written of in regards to complaint's But instead of Coming to me and Seeking an understanding yourself; You Rather Judge, Again this Could Go Without ends in me Stating all the Statements against your Complaint's and as i said You knew not the Condition neither timeline of which i've written in. With Many Praises and Approvals of My Writing i Consent to them Who Hear and Understand Rather then Thus them who do not, without Pride nor Arrogance, but a Sheer Affirmation of What truth i am myself obliged to and Destine My Life in Through. This Meaning that All Your Reading and Listening to of This Thread is Ulterior Altered Through the Cap's Low Cap's Content opened by yours Behalve by the Administrator, so take it with the salt it Grains Seen You Would not Take in the Full Force of Writing Which Would have Saved Your Souls.

Peace

Learn By Reading, Not by Complaining # Hear what the Spirit is saying to the Churches (Mark 7:14)

Again Read My Thread: On the theme of Suffering And tell me Whether i Wrote for other's or For Myself You Who Could not Keep These Complaints Locked up in a Bottle. I Could Write all i want of how the People are of this Day and Age, But they Are No Different of Them of the Olden Age or Any Age itself. So i will Dismiss my Lesson's Seen that i Speak to a Stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears People! Want me to Post Where This Quote Come From, as all That i Include in My Writings? The Tide's are Turning as they Always Do; Will You be on the Side that Receives it Or On the Side that Don't. Some Post are written Prior, Others Afterwards. Where are You? Check the Date's of a Post, Perhaps they Give You an Inside of the Tide's"!".

P.s.: Don't Cause me to Regress on my Writing and to Come to Judge of It. This is not a Post Writing but a Prior Style, Seen i had to literally take you by the hand. To Whom it may Concern. 

Introduction
R U WORTh of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (5)
Hello,
I think if members come complain to administrators that's because they are not supposed to complain directly to you. That will cause debates.

This current thread also sounds like a complaint. There is no much we can learn from it as this is a very personal feeling.
Can we please keep threads topics around a spiritual, metaphysics, esoteric theme?

Love and light to you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
This is not a complaint but a rebuke. Their is a Difference,

complaint (n.)
late 14c., "lamentation, expression of grief," also "grief, sorrow, anguish" itself; also "expression of dissatisfaction or disapproval; statement of grievances, formal accusation; a plaintive poem," from Old French complainte (12c.) "complaint, lament," noun use of fem. past participle of complaindre "to lament" (see complain). Meaning "that which is complained of" is from 1745; specific meaning "bodily ailment, cause of pain or uneasiness" is from 1705 (often in U.S. colloquial use generalized as complaints).

and as for Spiritual matter's, this is as spiritual as it get's; The Real Stuff, for all the gnosis that one can attain to; this is heart felt and truthful. If Reason is not on your agenda, then nothing of the Real will come At to you; for all the metaphysical and esoterics (Head Knowledge) alone Seekers. Perhaps it is by the Leadership that this does not come through properly. That their is such thing as PM to send personal or private messages to require or inquire someone elses Input and Understanding towards a Topic or a Writing of the self; Oneself. Thus differing then a Complaint; Which is speaking behind someone's Back for the FYI of Gossip. Does Gossip Stand OK with you; is that the measure of heart that you seek? The Question is Sincer and True; It does not Gain Ratings as You Display, But it Causes humanity to Change; Not the Head Knowledge Only Premise.

rebuke (v.)
early 14c., "to reprimand, reprove; chide, scold," from Anglo-French rebuker "to repel, beat back," Old French rebuchier, from re- "back" (see re-) + buschier "to strike, chop wood," from busche (French bûche) "wood," from Proto-Germanic *busk- (see bush (n.)). Related: Rebuked; rebuking.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Please relax, nobody is gossiping about you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I' am relaxed as a cucumber, but that don't change the fact of those complaints. Is a simple fact of courtesy to go to the person you have problems with, and not associate further in a knowledge he wont hear about it when till the day comes dawn. So i rather have them come towards me, then speak ill manner or associations of complaint of me; behind my back. Such is courtest, and such is complaint.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Again. I'm asking humbly that you rise beyond that, and move on. Let people be.

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :