RegisterLogin with Google+

My best connection

When walking outside at the ranch, with only nature around me, breathing fresh air, I find connection with Creator the easiest. Creator is ALWAYS here for us, always talking to us. I listen 'better' walking in the middle of nowhere among the cedar trees, birds, and all of nature.
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Ayneebug, lunabee
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (6)
Thanks. Just imagining that in a meditation is beautiful Smile
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Music 
i also feel connection more connection than i wouldve ever thought but i keep asking what is it they try to tell me i just see them they are there to protect me and they dont fail. does that seem crazy too you? especially butterflies
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I love butterflies. So nice when they lite on my fingers.
IMHO if you really love and respect all wildlife and domesticated animal life, they know it and will respond likewise.
Just go within focusing love towards them. They will let you know if they want to be left alone by leaving, or they will make eye contact with you.
At my favorite charity while on a walk through their habitats, I would tell them out loud 'Do you know how beautiful you are?'
Most would look at me.... some as if to say 'yes I do', and a few made my day with an vocal answer as they looked directly in my eye.
Animals know, they pick up feelings knowing if we like them or are a threat. If they pick up threat, they will leave before you notice them.
Yes they do protect us, especially if they live with us.

I don't think your crazy thinking they will protect you.
I have found 'thinking' in pictures to animals will sometimes result in pictures coming into my mind about what I thought.
Takes patience and a relaxed mind.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi Skytiger,

I do agree in what you say, that Animals know. They are more Connected to Energies than we are and pick up more easy our Energy so they can feel if you are good, scared or a threat.
I love to make eye contact with animals as you look straight into their Soul.
I always practice Healing on our cat, and she even comes to me, or either my daughter to really "ask" for it. She has her way of communicating with us and even "talks back" as well.
I believe when you're really open to it, you find a way to understand that communication and what they are telling you are asking from you.
I always feel we can learn so much from Animals as they "know" more than a lot of Humans do, especially when it comes to communication and connection in a Spiritual way ;-)

Angelique ღ
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I agree, Angelique.
I woke up thinking I forgot to add one thing. Domestic animals learn human language. My cat actually says yes and no when asked if she wants something. Granted the yes is more of a yeosss and no is nooooo.
Wiz was a Stallion who spent many years with us. I was a bit leery of him as Daddy told me stallions tended to be untrustworthy. Once I took him on a fence fixing job. About an hour or so into the job, I looked at Wiz who was staring into my eyes. As clear as any words spoken, I heard in my head...' What's wrong with you, I will never hurt you.' Dropping my fence stretcher I walked to Wiz, threw my arms around his neck and hugged him and thought to him, 'I'm so sorry I love you.' Wiz 'hugged me back, pulling me closer with his head. At that moment my husband had to find another horse as Wiz and I became true friends.
Our pets learn our language, whatever it may be, and can and do communicate telepath with us. We need only to be open to them and listen.i
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Exactly Skytiger! And isn't that Beautiful! I had horses myself, Such a Spiritual Animals. My own horse was a Frisian horse, like this real "old fashion" solid black horse. He was my true Buddy. We Trusted each other completely and if he let me know something was not right, he definitely made himself clear. I had a real strong Connection with him, never had Such a great Connection with a horse before, even though I've been between horses since about the age of 8.

Angelique ღ
[-]
  •
Share this post on :