RegisterLogin with Google+

New Feature:: You can now listen to posts

Hello everyone,

I'd like to announce a good new feature introduced to the forum.

We understand that reading is not everybody's favorite way of consuming information. So how about in stead of reading, you let the forum speak to you Smile . 

We have come up with an option for those who would prefer to listen to the posts, rather than reading them. By now you should notice a white speaker image in a bubble icon, next to each post. That's our new feature. When you click on it, you should be able to listen to the post content. 

We believe this feature is going to be helpful. Especially on those long interesting threads you couldn't read before. Now you can relax those eyes and just listen. More convenient isn't it? 
Click on the speaker icon of any post to listen while you continue multi tasking. while you are browsing some other websites or while you are maybe even cooking or washing Smile .  And I didn't say while driving Smile . 

You may also use this feature as a sort of proof read after you've finished written a new thread. You will quickly found and edit those areas where you missed something.

Note: What you hear is what you see. So remember to first click on "Read more" to get the full post expanded. That is if you want to listen to the full post of course.

Why don't you try the feature on this post now!
We hope you enjoy it Smile .

Thank you.

Regards
[-] The following 4 users Like Admin's post:
  • anushri, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
Great innovation. Thanks.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :