RegisterLogin with Google+

New here, just joined

Hello all.  I'm so glad to have found this group.  Not sure what to tell you about me, I love animals have 3 dogs.   I also love to paint my favorite medium is oil painting on just about anything canvas, wood, etc.  I did complete life coach certification several years ago, however I've never really made a business of it.  Turns out I'm a pretty good coach but a horrible sales person.  I live in South Carolina although I grew up in the northeast NY NJ CT area.  I'm glad to be here and share and learn with you all.   BIGsmile
katiedidntm
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (1)
Hello and welcome katiedidntm Smile ,
Like we always say around here. Make yourself at home. Post your questions, your opinions, or your articles, all about spirituality, metaphysics or other matters related to them.

I read you are life coach, maybe you have some videos or audios we may listen to?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :