RegisterLogin with Google+

New members: What you do first after registration

Dear new member,

Please read what we expect from you after registration.
First : to Introduce yourself
From the home page of this website, click Introduce Yourself [Image: cnti.png]
Create a new thread by clicking the button [Image: k2blar.png]
Or you can quickly do this by clicking on [Image: cnti.png] , from the home page.

Second: Add an avatar to your account
Click here to find out how to get an avatar.
You can also add a signature to it (optional)

That's it!
And from that point, you can go wild, posting new threads, ask questions or share an insight, reply to other members posts etc. You can also maybe say HI to other members to the forum too Wink .

That is how you become a true member of this forum.
Note that we receive many new registrations which some of them might just be spam, or people who are not serious. Therefore, we consider all new members who do not introduce themselves or say anything as spam, so we delete all those accounts.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (5)
I tried to add a avatar but when i go into change profile it does not give me the option to add a avatar?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trina's post:
  • Constance56
Share this post on :
Same here. When the gallery shows up I hope there is a bear to fit my real name. Picking avatars is always fun.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thanks for letting know. Will look into it.
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi guys,
This issue (uploading an avatar) was resolved a while ago. And I still see members with no avatar picture on their profile.
Posts without an avatar are really not contributing to the harmony of the forum Sad
Please remember to add one. Or let me know if for any reason you can't do. I will help.

Thank you.
Regards,
Admin
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(04-19-2017, 12:33 PM)admin Wrote: Hi guys,
This issue (uploading an avatar) was resolved a while ago. And I still see members with no avatar picture on their profile.
Posts without an avatar are really not contributing to the harmony of the forum Sad
Please remember to add one. Or let me know if for any reason you can't do. I will help.

Thank you.
Regards,
Admin

I'm lost on how to do it, as well. I just joined.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :