RegisterLogin with Google+

New user

Hello all, I am a retired Middle School teacher splitting time between the East coast during the summer and Florida during the winter. I play guitar and have played in bands for over 50 years. One of my favorite activities is to go outside on a dark night and look up into the heavens, realizing how incredibly tiny we are in the Universe and feeling the energy that is within all that exists. This leads to thoughts of spirituality and the search for reason and meaning in this life and all that came before and will come after. This is what attracted me to this site.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jinglesii l's post:
  • Admin, krya
Share this post on :
Welcome and thanks for joining the group Jinglesii Smile .
I guess the universe has ways to gather similar people together.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome in MSG.
Hope you have found something that makes sense hereSmile
Or that you will.
Make sure you also check old threads. There may contain important information you might want to read/listen to.

Let us know if you need help.

Love and light to you
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :