Register

One liner.

Life isn’t about filling your pockets but rather about sharing what you got in them.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (4)
Hello Oscar Frye,

I see you are new! Welcome to MSG. I have a feeling you may like the "one Liner" posts in the thread:

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY - by skytiger

I do like your one liner btw:-) I try to follow this one myself Wink
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(06-04-2021, 01:43 PM)Uzumaki Wrote: Hello Oscar Frye,

I see you are new! Welcome to MSG. I have a feeling you may like the "one Liner" posts in the thread:

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY - by skytiger

I do like your one liner btw:-) I try to follow this one myself Wink

Hi Uzumaki, Ola America do Sul!
Thanks for your comment.
Good that you give Him a call once in a while, and nice you're sharing what you have .... the true pleasure of life right.
The latinos have that gift of naturally sharing, it's very good.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
alsjeblieft !!

Funnily enough, I know a bit of the good ol' nederlands myself XD.

Yes, the latino culture has quite strong ties to empathy, community, and large strong family units. Definitely promotes giving and sharing!

Yes very much so. I feel much joy and love when giving to others, a spiritual alimentation as well you could say :-).
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(06-06-2021, 03:03 AM)Uzumaki Wrote: alsjeblieft !!

Funnily enough, I know a bit of the good ol' nederlands myself XD.

Yes, the latino culture has quite strong ties to empathy, community, and large strong family units. Definitely promotes giving and sharing!

Yes very much so. I feel much joy and love when giving to others, a spiritual alimentation as well  you could say :-).

Hi Uzumaki,
Dankje wel !
Incredible that you know Dutch (who wants to learn Dutch?, we're such a tiny country)
I am Dutch but I live in Monaco for 28 years already.
We have the 'espirito latino em casa', my wife is from Brazil, we speak portugeese.
You are right to feel that joy when you are aligned with the highest when giving to others.
I see that unity also in the community, people always helping out friends, very nice.
Especially I love Brazilian music, they have a very rich culture. 
Enjoy your day
[-]
  •
Share this post on :