RegisterLogin with Google+

Quantum Jumping?

Has anybody heard of this Quantum Jumping? I have not. I am a big meditation and visualization on junkie so I am shocked I have not heard of this before. I also have not tried it yet, but I plan to. I ran into this because of my new fascination about alternative dimensions. haha I totally believe that visualization can help you do this though! Has anybody tried this before? The video introducing it is below =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiRjdR8t-X4&t=1s
"-You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." 
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (7)
Quantum Jumping? Never heard. But will check that video out. Smile
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • Ayneebug
Share this post on :
Sounds intriguing. Thanks Ayneebug.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Ayneebug
Share this post on :
i let you know after a spoke to my other self hehe
Light, Life and Love
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerhard Botha's post:
  • Ayneebug
Share this post on :
(03-16-2017, 02:19 PM)Gerhard Botha Wrote: i let you know after a spoke to my other self hehe

haha I did it try it once last night, but I need more practice =) let me know if you get anything interesting happening to you. All I got was I assume myself by a river filling up some ceramic jug with water, but I did not talk to myself this was just the observation part that he led you through in another video.
"-You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." 
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Don't get too excited guys.
I have watched the video's.
We were doing almost exactly the same guided visualisation virtually word for word, with two separate groups in southern Spain back in 1990''s. One of the group leaders was black North American and the other was a 70 year old lady from South Wales, UK. Both of them ran healing centres near Fuengirola. I still use this practice to this day. 
My opinion - you will go where you want to go as long as you are not afraid to go there. I made a lotta money in my life and, for one who will be 87 in a couple of months, I am in pretty good health too.
Best wishes to all who follow this path.
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Ayneebug, Skytiger
Share this post on :
My personal opinion is that, how does that quantum jumping (which you did not even take the time to define), can help those who might be interrested in it to improve their lives for the better and to also increase their level of conciouscness (which is the actual purpose of live).

If all one wish is just a curiosity about the paranormal, then I guess that is a very regrettable waist of time. And in fact, such kind of curiosity may lead a seeker into grounds he/she might latter regret having made their feet into.

I do not wish to be superstitious or to discourage anyone into developing some paranormal abilities they think are necessary for them as long as they take a FULL  responsibility for their  endeavour and they also do not lose tuch with the essential. After all, you can even be able to do all those fancy paranormal stuff if you wish, but at the end of the day, you are going to die one day and none of those things are going to help you in your future reincarnations.

So it is simply a matter of where one puts one's priority. If you are willing to waist valuable reincarnation time just trying fancy paranormal stuffs, then it is your own decision and you should not hold the responsibility of you choice to this forum or to anyone else around.

Light and wisdom to you.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Ly's post:
  • Admin, krya, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
Frankly I have everything I dreamed of having.
Luck or believing I could achieve them?
A bit of both and a strong determination perhaps.
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Admin, noman
Share this post on :