RegisterLogin with Google+

Ra and the Law of One

Rainbow 
What is channelling?

Channelling is a form of spiritual communication between two entities residing in different dimensions or incarnational states. In our human case, it usually involves using some kind of instrument, most preferably a human being (the channeller) who goes in a trance state and allows his/her consciousness to step back from his/her body for a while so that another entity can momentarily enter the body and communicate through it during the session. Certain other instruments such as Ouija boards, supercomputers, or even satellites signals, can also be used for that purpose. Channelling is a dangerous form of spiritual communication because by allowing another entity whose soul profile greatly differs from yours to enter your body, it can severely damage your DNA structures and very negatively affect your physical as well as your mental health.

It is also the least trustworthy source of spiritual information because it uses a kind of radio frequency emitted by the body of the channeller to send the signal, which can be listened to any entity (positive or negative) who is in range and who has an appropriate “device” to pick up the signals. So you can never be quite sure about the nature of the entity who will first pick up your call and respond to you. More often than not, it is negative entities or impostors who respond to channelling calls and they seek to either injure the channeller, or simply to disseminate lies and disinformation in this world. However, it is also quite possible to secure a clear channel with a genuinely positive entity who can share knowledge and understanding about the state of our world as well as many others kinds of useful information. Currently, there are plenty of channelled information within the new age community, but it is safe for us to assume that most of them are either hoaxes, or come from negative sources masquerading as positive, considering the often mercantile attitudes of the channellers themselves and the contradictions in their messages.

Who is Ra?

[Image: avq26t.jpg]

Ra is a spiritual entity that was channelled by Carla Rueckert (the channel), Don Elkins (the channeller) and Jim McCarty (the scribe) from 1981 up to 1984. Ra identified itself as a sixth density “social memory complex” who for once inhabited planet Venus but is now serving in other parts of the universe. From Ra’s definition, a social memory complex is a collective entity of a planetary civilization and it comprises the sum total knowledge of all its individual members. From our current level of understanding, if there is any close comparison we can make to the concept of social memory complex, it may be the Internet, which contains all the knowledge within its individual websites.

So Ra is not one entity but a collective of many entities, or to put it clearly, a conscious central database of a group of sixth density beings. From Ra’s own admission, there are infinitely many such group-entities in the Universe representing specific civilizations, whether of sixth, fifth, fourth, or third density (= dimension). Ra also reveals that it is not its first encounter with humanity, but that it once has physically visited this planet some twenty thousand years ago in Egypt and has thought many esoteric teachings to ancient Egyptian priests and initiates, but that over time its teachings have degenerated to became sun worships and various other form of idolatry in Egypt, much the same way that the teachings of Christ have been perverted over time to produce the dogmas and superstitious beliefs of Christian churches.

What is Ra’s modern message?

It is hard to sum up all the wealth of information contained in the Ra material, and its related meaning to us. Nevertheless, Ra must be credited as one of the spirits who offer us hope and meaning to our lives in this modern world. Ra gives us a top-down view of the universe (as opposed to the bottom-up view we are accustomed with) by explaining in concise terms and with an admirable sense of eloquence, the principle of service, unity, love, light and joy, the paths of polarity, the study of cosmology, the spiritual nature of reality, the description of this earthly existence as an illusion, and a whole lot more concepts related to spiritual as well as metaphysical studies. Throughout the end of Book IV, some notions of Tarots are explained, as well as the concepts of Logos and the way they formed the universe through their archetypes. The Ra material also answers a lot of questions pertaining to the why and not only the how.

Ra is also arguably the ultimate source of accurate information about extraterrestrials to have emerged in our modern history. If you are one of those people who are interested to know about the possible existence of off-planet intelligent beings in our world but are confused in the great amount contradicting information on the subject being offered, then the Ra material is surely a good place for you to start, for it can really gives you a set of articulated understanding about our world and its relation with the rest of the Universe. Let me put it this way: this is the ONLY work so far that has attempted to summarize our human evolution and its historical drama in one streamlined form. Although the Ra material alone will not be able to give you all the answers you want about existence, it can at least provide you with enough info to get you started in your enquiry.

Ra and the Law of One

Ra describes itself as a humble servant of the law of One. The Ra material gives a wonderful overview of the main philosophy, concepts and practices of the law of One, and the way it relates to our inner work of self-understanding. It is an invaluable source of information for all seekers of truth, wisdom, and compassion, and is frequently quoted by many people invested in spiritual and esoteric works. This material offers a comprehensive framework to understand our 3D world and the evolutionary steps involved in spiritual enlightenment.

The Ra material is searchable as well. Let me quote some of the excerpts of the Ra material pertaining to the law of One:

Quote: Ra: I am Ra. We communicate now. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized; the complexities are simplified; the paradoxes have a solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose. We are old upon your planet and have served with varying degrees of success in transmitting the Law of One, of Unity, of Singleness to your peoples. We have walked your planet. We have seen the faces of your peoples. However, we now feel the great responsibility of staying in the capacity of removing the distortions and powers that have been given to the Law of One. We will continue in this, until, shall we say, your cycle is appropriately ended. If not this one, then the next. We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times.

Questioner: I’ve heard of the name “Ra” in connection with the Egyptians. Are you connected with that Ra in any way?
Ra: I am Ra. Yes, the connection is congruency. May we elucidate? What do you not understand?

Questioner: Could you give me a little more detail about your role with the Egyptians?
Ra: I am Ra. The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity. We as a group, or what you would call a social memory complex, made contact with a race of your planetary kind which you call Egyptians. Others from our density made contact at the same time in South America, and the so-called “lost cities” were their attempts to contribute to the Law of One. We spoke to one who heard and understood and was in a position to decree the Law of One. However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any. When we were no longer able to have appropriate channels through which to enunciate the Law of One, we removed ourselves from the now hypocritical position which we had allowed ourselves to be placed in. Other myths, shall we say, having more to do with polarity and the things of your vibration that are complex, again took over in that particular society/complex.

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation. That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define the infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colours stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity. In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One (highlight is mine).

Ra: I am Ra.... The false teacher will keep his followers around him all the time, will not tell them that they are being given a training which must end as soon as possible, and will not give them the opportunity to taste their development themselves and carry on as fulfilled people.

The Ra material books

The good news here is that the L/L Research website (which is the current official dispensator of the Law of One given by Ra) has put the entire 5 books online in PDF format and can be downloaded for free! Big Grin Now I would say this is a perfect example of people who are truly trying to help in sharing knowledge and not just trying to cash in. (Of course they still will appreciate your donation! Wink )
All the five books comprising the Ra material can be downloaded in the following links:

- The law of one Book I: http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_la...book_1.pdf
- The law of one Book II: http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_la...book_2.pdf
- The law of one Book III: http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_la...book_3.pdf
- The law of one Book IV: http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_la...book_4.pdf
- The law of one Book V: http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_la...book_5.pdf

I think this study material is a great resource for us all. Personally, the first time I came across the Ra material, it just resonated with me so strongly than anything else I’ve read before. There was almost an instant recognition, remembrance and resonance in me to what it says, as if this was something that I was already familiar with in a very distant past (incarnation memory?). I have accidentally found this priceless information sometime ago after a period of intense seeking, and I was very excited about the things it reveals. Ra’s message has the quality (at least as far as I am concerned) of explaining in clear and readable terms many spiritual and philosophical concepts that were somewhat elusive under normal orthodox studies. To me, I found it as a major knowledge propeller which gave me an intense desire to seek and learn more and that is why I recomend this material to all sincere seekers. So do yourself a favour by downloading and saving those files in your hard drive. Your soul will thank you for having fed it with such a powerful info! I am on my third read now, and it just gets better each time!

“In Ra We Trust!”.sm)
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Ly's post:
  • Ahadi Soul, dryrot
Share this post on :
Wow this is pretty neat! =O I may just have to read all of this sometime soon. Thanks for this =)
-Zero

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
You welcome Zero. This material is a great read. It gives some higher perspective on many important issues of life. It is something worth the time to read.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hey John. great post. I particular find resonate with what he says about being a collection of consciousness. I am definitely going to download these and thanks for the share. I definitely find that when it comes to any information regarding any form of extra terrestrial life and how it manifests, the information more often than not plays out to be contradictory and hypocritical and in many cases completely redundant.

This was quite a refreshing read for me, so thanks again. I look forward to seeing what these offer.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(05-22-2013, 01:36 PM)fatehearted Wrote: I definitely find that when it comes to any information regarding any form of extra terrestrial life and how it manifests, the information more often than not plays out to be contradictory and hypocritical and in many cases completely redundant.

I understand your feeling about this, and in fact I even do relate with it. After all, we live in a world ruled by lies and confusions, and so it should not come as a surprise that an important issue such as this will, by necessity, be veiled by a smoke of confusions. Now the choice is ours to decide whether we wish to guillibly believe everything we are told about ET life or reject the whole story and qualify it as a hoax or a mere imagination of some fanatics who have nothing else to do with their time.

As far as I am concerned, I strongly believe that both of the previous attitudes are wrong and are not conducive to true awareness. While it is not a wise to believe everything one is told about aliens, it is not wise either to reject everything on the basis that there are no concrete proof to substantiate such claims. Certain realities exist beyond the realm of what we consider as objective proof, although there are many evidence attesting their existence.

So this is why it is up to each one of us to do all the necessary research and come up with a more comprehensive conclusion on the matter. Personally, I find that the Ra material is a great study guide in my research because it gives precise guidelines on how to navigate this confusing maze of confusion and desinformation which we always face when trying to understand such kinds of difficult subjects.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thank you again, John_Ly, I just 'found' your link to this post and to the Ra and the Law of One Books. Gonna put 'em on my Kindle and make 'em bedtime reading for sure. L & L

For anyone interested, these volumes rank alongside The Only Planet of Choice and Law of Life I & II. Go to Google for more info.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Very interesting.
Am tearing up my library to see if I have the book/book, before I download this.
It all sounds so familiar. Even if I have read it, it deserves several repeat readings.
Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Did I say bedtime reading. Already I am losing sleep time!!!
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I downloaded each book with the idea of reading them as I had time, but already I find myself unable to put it down. Thanks for the share!
Although just a babe on this journey; I will always strive for knowledge, strive for learning, strive for understanding. Most of all, I will always strive to be the best version of myself that I can be. 

Love & Light,

Ahadi Soul
(A soul with much promise)
[-]
  •
Share this post on :