RegisterLogin with Google+

Religion IHHO is simply a class roomEv

I believe in reincarnation.
We experience many lives, on our journey on Mother Earth, experiencing different views and understanding of who we are.
We also are born into all races and experience many different beliefs about our Creator AKA God’s.
Each lifetime is simply a Class Room.
So far we seem to keep having wars, mainly because WE think we are right, and others are wrong.
Eventually we will begin to realize nobody’s wrong, they are just in a different class learning different lessons.

Eventually we will graduate Mother Earth, and go to another school [planet] to learn more.

Why?
Because ALL OF US ARE CHILDREN of the CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, who puts us into the different schools.
Just as  our parents wants us to learn things, so does our Creator.

IMHO Skytiger
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Casually Right; But there is a duty Life Which We All Know... That to do... Some Intend to Take it Slow; While Others Heep on Fast...

The Destiny of Mankind Depends , Whereas Some Don't Agree. Some See.

Many People Perish and Leave Behind Loved ones. These ones are Taken CAre of, as Well as those Who Don't KNow -- What or Where They Are;@ ..

This is the Job of LightWorkers; To Help Them Who Do Not KNow, Not By Graduating them before there time, But To help Them Reach the Step they Are In Need to Step.

Yet Whereas you Say "ReLigion" is But a ClassRoom,.. All Life is Are ClassRooms, But if Life is to be seen as School IS a Matter of Personal Optional Opinion; Like Riding a bike with two wheelers vs a three wheeling tricycle.

All Are Entitled to Choose There Choice of Vehicle, But Whereas some are More Schooled in Cycling then Other's; They Ought not to Tell them Who Do, Neither them who do not know to do What they Ought not want themNother to Do. If Religion is a Classroom, Please Do it in Tactness, and If it is Not your Classroom, then Do it in Tactness.
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I'm taking it slow on you, since i could have called you Novice as You did me the other day; But i Abstain from it And Simple State it here so you may Come to Contemplate more on it;..
Eventually you Might See Eye to Eye. This be a Day...

But until then.. Happy Trails, Lightworker'Z
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Believe what you will.
But do not judge others
After each lifetime, one reviews what they did with their Guides.
Nothing more, nothing less.

IMO
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-29-2019, 12:16 AM)Skytiger Wrote: Believe what you will.
But do not judge others
After each lifetime, one reviews what they did with their Guides.
Nothing more, nothing less.

IMO

This is Your Religion as You Have Stated Above in MY HONEsT OPinion

Do You Who Say Do Not Judge Other's Judge Other's? Guides are a 21st Century Terminology; But in the Ancient they Were Called Buddha's; They are the Ones Who will Judge them who did What they Did, By there Lifestyle. You May Not Recognize it, But there Intent Reaches Further then Your's. Nothing LEss Nothing More.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I Reckon Something bad has happened to You in Sight of Religion, that You HAte it so much and Put Effort into Ruling Against it Just to Come to the Conclusion it to be Just an Classroom one of many that You So Desire to Walk in Learning of as your Own classroom is as is...But thats a Small Matter to ME; your Revelation of it..

I Hope You Walk in it as You Are Walked in; Just and Considerate...And I Hope It Will Treat You Right in Whatever Conclusion or Path You Walk in it.

Regardless of that, Neither your Choice or Choice itself; no Consern to me. For Your Posting Statement, was Vicious as You Read My Post "Holy Indignation" and Come to Post of This thread With the Intent to HArm in it, Little IS Not Known of it; But Again... Religion FormoreRAther the People of the Religion of the World Must Have treated You Wrongfully For You to HAve A Despice towards it... This Despice i Have Felt, so IT was the Judgement You Announced Not to Have; That You Have in the Sense of A Felt Grudge.. These People You will Face Eventually if not in the AfterLif then in this Life; Yet From Here on Out I Will Not Intent The HElp You Further Since you Keep Stable in Your Un-relenting HAtred Towards the Way Mankind...

Religion is but a Classroom in My HOnest OpInion..

It is and It Teaches Me Not to For Crossing with. So With that Said On Your Journey; Where MAy it Lead You; now?

Take CaRe.. Peace- K..'
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello here
I'm concerned about the direction the topic is taking.
It looks more like we are attacking at each other instead of giving one's opinion on the topic.
Let's remember the motto of the website "Sharing opinions and experiences".
We don't have to be 100% correct in our statements, but as other members contribute to the idea, we slowly get close to a perfect idea anyone else reading the thread can learn something from.

It's okay to disagree on a statement. And we must agree to disagree for a good discussion to continue and to bring out some sort of conclusion. What is to avoid is to take anything personal during conversation, or we will all end up on each others throats. We are here to contribute to ideas. We can achieve this by focusing on the topic at hand.

So I engage everyone to keep sharing whatever they feel could be beneficial to other members.

Thank you.

Let love and light be shared

Admin
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 2 users Like Admin's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger
Share this post on :
I was just telling what I have learned in my life.
Had no idea it would offend anyone.
IMHO, everyone has the right to believe as they choose.
If you don’t like what I write, please ignore it.

There is much to learn from each other.
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • LizardKing, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
(09-29-2019, 03:56 AM)Skytiger Wrote: I was just telling what I have learned in my life.
Had no idea it would offend anyone.
IMHO, everyone has the right to believe as they choose.
If you don’t like what I write, please ignore it.

There is much to learn from each other.

In my viewpoint , and I come from a organized religious background, religion more than often is a starter or accelerator for strife, also called war. I believe there to be many Gods, existing in hierarchies and with different levels of responsibility, but I can accept the possibility of there also being one true God. I do not agree with this but I can accept that is possibly true. Can anyone from a religion where  they 'serve' one God only accept the possibility of there being their God and multiple others? I was once told that for any information to be considered as truth, you should be able to verify that fact against at least three other, different sources. We all want to have a existence where we are allowed to life the life we want without fear of prosecution and to get that you must be able to accept that something that you believe in so deeply you would give your life for it may be flawed in full or partly.
[-] The following 3 users Like LizardKing's post:
  • Admin, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger
Share this post on :
It's valid point you made there LizardKing "for any information to be considered as truth, you should be able to verify that fact against at least three other, different sources".
The question is how can one even apply to verify if there is only one or many gods. Smile . Or maybe we should accept the possibility of many and one god. Because both ideas do sound valid. If there is a one, there must be a two.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :