RegisterLogin with Google+

Religion IHHO is simply a class roomEv

I, also, am sometimes amazed by what I write, dear friend. Sometimes, the things that I write become clear in my mind, just at the time of writing. Therefore I conclude that in teaching me things that I seek to know, my spirit guides enable me to share their knowledge and wisdom with others. That, dear Lizard King, is a task laid on some of us by our own pre-incarnation choice.

You ask for my comment on the following;
Can we then live this life as an illusion? Forever changing the frequencies around for anything we do not perceive as truth? If we start doing this then we would be stuck in an endless loop never getting to a level where we are able to progress.
I have not yet understood this idea of this life being illusory. I stub my toes, hit my finger with a hammer. Illusions? I can see the bruises, I feel the pain. It is in my memory. Those things are this lifetimes realities.. I no longer kick the table leg. I no longer put my thumb where the hammer will strike. I have learned, I progress. 
It is said that time is an endless loop. I envisage time as an infinite series of endless loops through which we pass in our progress. Maybe, just maybe, somewhere in one of those loops, there is the point at which we may, individually, if we have progressed to an appropriate status, be able to step off into an unknowable continuum beyond anything our presently limited human intellect can comprehend. At that stage, the fate of the dying universes we perceive whilst in this life will no longer be of significance to our, then, consciousness level. That could perhaps be a few million or a few billion years hence. 
If there is an illusion, it is not life. TIME is the illusion.

L & L 
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
Time is the illusion.
Yes indeed!
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-30-2019, 02:34 AM)Admin Wrote: It's valid point you made there LizardKing "for any information to be considered as truth, you should be able to verify that fact against at least three other, different sources".
The question is how can one even apply to verify if there is only one or many gods. Smile . Or maybe we should accept the possibility of many and one god. Because both ideas do sound valid. If there is a one, there must be a two.

Love the reply ... Smile My point was that we should always be willing to accept that what we believe to be the truth could be flawed or missing or ...... and that there may be 'truth' in other philosophies and religions and individual thought. Different sources could be visions, revelations, meditation,spirit guides etc. If I have a vision and I get some meaning from this , then I have a 'dream' or get involved in a conversation with a astral entity or get a message from any other esoteric source and I get the same message in full or in part then I sit up and take serious notice.
My thoughts around there being more than one God was something I only arrived at after having some serious inner conversation with my inner self, sparked by by two specific books or sources, and I do not have more than two 'sources' but am working on the validity of that ... Smile 
We all, in all colours or creed or culture or nationality , have something valid to offer towards uplifting humankind to a new spiritual level. Our individual energy may be strong or weak but will be so much more if joined together.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LizardKing's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
(10-07-2019, 09:55 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: I, also, am sometimes amazed by what I write, dear friend. Sometimes, the things that I write become clear in my mind, just at the time of writing. Therefore I conclude that in teaching me things that I seek to know, my spirit guides enable me to share their knowledge and wisdom with others. That, dear Lizard King, is a task laid on some of us by our own pre-incarnation choice.

You ask for my comment on the following;
Can we then live this life as an illusion? Forever changing the frequencies around for anything we do not perceive as truth? If we start doing this then we would be stuck in an endless loop never getting to a level where we are able to progress.
I have not yet understood this idea of this life being illusory. I stub my toes, hit my finger with a hammer. Illusions? I can see the bruises, I feel the pain. It is in my memory. Those things are this lifetimes realities.. I no longer kick the table leg. I no longer put my thumb where the hammer will strike. I have learned, I progress. 
It is said that time is an endless loop. I envisage time as an infinite series of endless loops through which we pass in our progress. Maybe, just maybe, somewhere in one of those loops, there is the point at which we may, individually, if we have progressed to an appropriate status, be able to step off into an unknowable continuum beyond anything our presently limited human intellect can comprehend. At that stage, the fate of the dying universes we perceive whilst in this life will no longer be of significance to our, then, consciousness level. That could perhaps be a few million or a few billion years hence. 
If there is an illusion, it is not life. TIME is the illusion.

L & L 
MBS

Time is definitely an illusion. It is a term devised by human scientist to describe something they could not reason away or even in part understand and in doing so they have merely made it a reference or measurement of existence which cannot be as existence has no reference and therefore cannot be measured. There are those masters amongst us who's control of this reality is almost absolute and whom would have reasoned that hammer away as not existing or as a soft toy and therefore would have no bruises or pain from 'hammered fingers'.  They do this by understanding and accepting the illusion nature of this life and applying laws against same laws to void that which they do not wish to be. The same masters whom are able to levitate or lie down flat on a bed of sharp nails and suffer no harm. I myself am very much a beginner on the concept of the illusion of this life but think of the possibilities if all of hat can be true in your own day to day life......
[-]
  •
Share this post on :