RegisterLogin with Google+

SEEKING FOR A LION DREAM INTERPRETATION.

I have been going through a lot of struggles seeking for job and accommodation. I therefore decided to go back my fathers house in my hometown. But I had a terrible dream about going back to my fathers house.
Please, I need help about interpreting the dream.

The dream is as follows: In my fathers house, I was going to my room when I saw one huge male lion standing there looking at a different direction. I stood in front of my door looking at it. The lion turn and saw me. It started roaring and coming towards my direction so I quickly entered my room and locked the door. The lion tried breaking the window whiles I saws some people and my elder sister happy and laughing standing right at where the lion is. My elder sister told me to come out because the lion will not kill me but upon looking at the lions roaring and actions I was afraid and decided not to come out.

I suddenly saw my self flying outside and landed peacefully on the ground. There were 2 people; a man and a woman who tried to persuade me to follow them, but i will not go. I did not want to follow them because I was thinking they hand wanted to hand me over to the lion. When they realized I was not going with them, they tried to use force and I killed the man in the struggle. I let the lady go because I see ladies to be weak and pity their weakness. I Left the woman crying for the dead man and I went on.

As I was going, I saw my self flying in the sky and when I looked down, I saw the fierce lion looking for me . Whiles I was flying and the lion on the ground, I by passed it behind a big tree that has been cut short. I then sat on a huge brunch of a big tall tree looking at the lion on the ground whilst it was looking for me.
I THE WOKE UP AND THAT WAS THE END OF THE DREAM.

PLEASE, HELP ME BECAUSE I ONLY GET VISIONS ABOUT MY LIFE THROUGH MY DREAMS.
THANKS
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Here is my two cents about dream... the best to me is to ask yourself what dream means for YOU.   I believe in one sense we are all the characters in our dreams.

Question which comes up from reading your dream...

How is your relationship with your Father and other people in authority?  Are there issues you had with your father which are effecting your self-esteem and your abilities?

Who or what do you think the Lion in your dream represents?  ( your Father?)

Your issue with "woman" as a quality of your being,, also needs to be examined... are you as loving as you should be?  Is your fear of being weak being challenged?

just my quick take on dream... if not valid for you just let it go... and meditate more on meaning for yourself. Smile
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I'm cool with my father but not in good terms with my mom  and sis?
Anyway, thanks a lot
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dream interpretation
Started by: AnamikaS
Replies: 10
Views: 1,240
Last post by: Vast land Traverse
08-28-2019, 12:51 AM