RegisterLogin with Google+

Sharing your Energy

Hello Group,

I was wondering for some advice. There is much illness surrounding my life right now. My roommate is very sick also alcoholic. My grandfather is in final stage of cancer very sick. My grandmother is quite sad. I have heard of ways to project your energy to others. I was wondering If anyone in the group has experience in projecting your energy to those who need it and if so please share what you know.

Thanks for help,

Jesse
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (4)
I would suggest to just pray for them, you can place them in a bubble of light as well

In my opinion, it take spiritual practise to transfer energy, and if you do not know how to build it first the only energy you will transfer is your own, which will leave you tired for weeks.

Do not believe any hocus pokes.
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Jesse, it is possible for someone practised in sending distant healing to project energy. Because I do engage in this I will make a suitable meditation this evening. However, please understand this. The persons you mention are individuated souls following their pathway in this life. It is not proper for anyone else to interfere, on the spiritual level, in a way that might influence them. Therefore such energy as I and others might offer, can only be applied to the individual cases in accordance with that concept. Higher Selves and Spirit Guides are the ones who determine what happens at that level. On the physical level, 'the carers' have to accept that responsibility as part of their life task and the 'patients' have to go through their separate process, knowing, of course, that passing over from this life is the inevitable cycle. For yourself, you have the ability to create an atmosphere of Love and Light around you so that this can embrace and comfort those you love at the time in their lives when they most need it.
Do you know the phrase 'creative visualisation?' Self-explanatory, isn't it? Visualise that bubble of Love, of White Light, as Gerhard suggests; but bear in mind also, what he says, that you can diminish your own energy if you do not take care to protect it.
May the Love and Light be with you and yours, friend.
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Amber
Share this post on :
You might like to read the the thread THE ELIXIR OF IMMORTALITY 07-12-2014
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thank you for the suggestions,

I will think about what you all have said.

MOONBEARSPEAKS I quite agree with this line " The persons you mention are individuated souls following their pathway in this life. It is not proper for anyone else to interfere, on the spiritual level, in a way that might influence them."

I respect the natural flow of energy and will think about what you have said.

thank you for your help as well Gerhard

Jesse
[-]
  •
Share this post on :