RegisterLogin with Google+

Sight or Insight Spell

For Sight or Insight

To improve eyesight or clairvoyant vision, boil a little spring water
with a pinch of saffron on a Sunday. Pour this into your bath and relax in
it. It will increase clairvoyant vision and soothe painful eyes.
I'm interested in spell and the influence in our spiritual life, if you know something about this please don't hesitate to teach us.
Let's move
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (2)
I am going to try this tomorrow, Sunday! Thanks for this!
Creative artsy type, setting out on a path of awakening & always stepping further into groundlessness..enlightenment is just the beginning, finding self ...;-)
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(01-12-2013, 01:18 AM)thegroup Wrote: For Sight or Insight

To improve eyesight or clairvoyant vision, boil a little spring water
with a pinch of saffron on a Sunday. Pour this into your bath and relax in
it. It will increase clairvoyant vision and soothe painful eyes.
I'm interested in spell and the influence in our spiritual life, if you know something about this please don't hesitate to teach us.
Let's move

In spellcrafting, knots offer a simple way to contain or loosen energy. The obvious symbolism of tying a knot indicates an intention to bind something or someone.
If, for example, you wanted to prevent an enemy from harming you, you could create a poppet to represent your enemy and bind his hands and feet with string.
If a witch perceives unwanted energies in a space, especially while performing a spell, she can tie a knot in a piece of clothing or the altar cloth to trap that energy until after the magickal working.
You can tie energy of any kind into a knot. Witches sometimes tie a line of knots on a long cord, placing thoughts, emotions, incantations, etc. into the knots. These lines are sometimes called a witch’s Ladder. Untying a knot at a later date frees the energy bound therein.
You can use knot symbolism in the following types of spells:
Binding and banishing, especially illness and negative energy.
Channelling energy into a specific location, the energy can be captured in the knot, and then released when it’s most needed.
Securing relationships, hence the term “tying the knot” to refer to marriage.
Tying up the loose ends of a situation
You can tie intentions into knots too. Let’s say you want to stabilise your finances. The best number for this purpose is four. You could make a money charm and secure the pouch with a gold ribbon. Tie four knots in the ribbon and concentrate on your goal each time you tie a knot. Or tie a ribbon around your bills, using four knots to limit the outflow of money.
Knot magick spell to heal;
You need a piece of string 8 inches long. Mark the string 6 times, so that you have seven equal parts. Repeat the following 6 times and tie a knot each time:
‘Disease, no one asks your stay,
It’s time for you to fade.
With these knots, I ask your leave,
With these words I weave.’
Put the string in a container with salt (represents burying it in the ground). Make a seal for the container with the spell above written on a piece of paper. Get rid of the container in an appropriate place
Rid Yourself of Troubles
Concentrate on something that is troubling you. When you are full of
emotion, firmly tie a knot in the cord and then leave the room and the
cord behind for awhile. Later on, after you’re relaxed and focused, go
back into the room and untie the knot, releasing what has been
troubling you. Visualize it disappearing.
Spell of the Cord
By the knot of one, the spells begun
By the knot of two it cometh true
By the knot of three, thus shall it be
By the knot of four, tis strengthened more
By the knot of five, so may it thrive
By the knot of six, the spell we fix
By the knot of seven, the stars of heaven
By the knot of eight, the hand of fate
By the knot of nine the thing is mine

[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS