For death has never been
Today is your homecoming
You are a welcomed soul
Loved completely
By Creator
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
Our bodies - we wear many in different lifetimes - are only the clothing we wear in each lifetime.
Nothing more
Nothing less
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
To Bad that There is a LInEage to All the Bodies you Wear, So I Would Consider that There IS Such Thing as a Connection Throughout the History of your Being in the State of Life in the Place Where You Conclude Death of No Fear.

Fearing Death Is No Feed, But Appreciating Death is. To Appreciate it For What it Does Of What it Is. a Liberation for a Time Till you Come Reincarnated into a New State of Life, ANEWED. Does Not Mean the Body Is Something you Simply Wear and Discard, IT Means There is Succession to What you Have Worn and What You Will Wear in the Next Life as the bones of the Dead and Ashes Do Not Lie.

Neither Does Uncle Tom in His Fossils, the Mammon Who Died BillIons of Years Ago IS Still Spoken of In the Museums, and Here We Say We Escape All Verdicts of Such Thing, But Karma Hears and Death is an Inedible Thing.

CAll Me Not Death, But Thats What it is Called. If You Wish it Not to Be Called Such Way, Talk to the Million's Of PeoPle Who Have Already Signed Up to It, and Still Sign Up to It Till Death Due them Apart.
"My Death is Not Viscious, My Death is No HArm, I Walk in the VAlley of the Living, for Death is That Which Makes ME Strong". @ © Martin Youn

If You Don't Fear Death Then Call it By What it is Called, and See If Your in Fear Or Not; Then Will i Believe in Your Statement Above. Then Will I Know You Have Nothing to Fear, Rather then Stating IT to Make Yourself Believe. This is a Intermediate State. Not an Advanced. CAll it  by what it is Called By

You Then Will Know If You Fear it Or Not : The Motto To Your Statement, I Fear But I Don't Want to CAll it For What it is Called, So i Make it a Disbelieve, and Hence it is Not My Believe: Interpretation Of Quotation of the Writers Above.

Either Way, Live Well
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Earth is a school/
We are here to learn.
Nothing more
Nothing less

Hopefully we will learn to love each other.
Instead of making war.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Earth is to Live, Breathe and Grow. Further More, Further Much.

We All Can Come to a Place Where we Meet, But Agreeing on It Preserves, or Prevents War.

LIfe is about, What it is About; Some Make War there Love, and Love there War. Either Way. They All War; One Way or Another, You Fight By Which You Fight By. Overrated is the Consention of Love; For they Say it's the Only Thing From Above, But i Say in Truth There is More then It Say's IF You Can't Phantom the Truth, Truth Hurts so Does Love Mends. IF All You Do is Mend Things, Then you Grip Not On Grow in :: LIfe. you Simply Sail a Ship into the Wide Open and Circle it Around and Around. Some Intend to Take Tours and Jornueys, the Waves will Not Be to Merciful at Times; Will you Rather Speak Against the Ocean's?

Will Nature BE your Foe? What Power Have you Over the Ocean's? That You Think YOUR Love can Deem to Tame my NO HArm. Again Live Well and Be Prosperous. Call IT By What it is Called;?.,.

✾✱

"If YouR've" Think You "Have Power" ... "over Death", Take It Into Your Grave, "Consider".
By What Jurisdiction.!?.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
You have your lessons to learn here, as we all do.

This is a wonderful place to learn.

I only share what I get.
Nothing more, nothing less.

I wish you well on your journey.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
[COnSention Ended]

#@-?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I was asked a while ago about death and birth being opposites. It is an interesting statement, or question even, but perhaps only relating to our physical existence.
Today we tend today to view life as a straight line, cradle to grave as they say, but to the Ancient Celts, and other cultures life was seen as a circle. This was based on the seasons, the rising and setting of the sun and moon. Every ending had a beginning also, and so life must be the same, a circle. If you stick a pin anywhere on the circumference of a circle and say, ‘here is the beginning,’ it is also the end. So that one point on the circle is both the beginning and the end. It could also be said that the point contains all of the circle because if the circumference is erased leaving just that point there is both the beginning and the end still remaining, a point which contains all possibilities and probabilities.
If we now relate this to the circle of life then we can see that birth and death are just the same, they are both a beginning, and an end. The Celts believed that life continued after the death of the body, and that death was just as important as birth as each was a portal between the worlds. Birth being the doorway to the physical and death being the doorway to the next life. If we superimpose this on the Cabbalistic Tree of Life we have the same analogy, at the top we have Kether, the realm of the Almighty, a formless place of potential, as we pass down the tree through Binah, at the top of the female pillar we gain form. We then pass down to the earthly realm of Malkuth, where both the physical and the spiritual are combined, then finally we pass up to Chochmah where we gain wisdom and return to Kether to repeat the whole process again.
In short both death and birth are impostors and in a Spiritual Reality don’t exist as they pertain only to the physical.
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-] The following 2 users Like johngefnir's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger
Share this post on :