RegisterLogin with Google+

Subconsciousness access through lucid dreams

In the past few years, I have been investigating on few things around the lucid dream phenomena. With multiple successful attempts to try to prove the theory, I’ve come confident to confirm that you can get almost any information your subconsciousness holds from a lucid dream.

As you might already know, the subconsciousness is like our hard disk drive ( using computer terms). That’s where you’ve saved all the things you’ve seen, heard, touched, beautiful and ugly things. All the things you’ve come across in the past are not lost but stored in your sub consciousness. The impression we have that we do not know much, becomes false when taking this into account. We think we don’t know lots of things, but do we know many lives we’ve had, I mean how many reincarnation we have had so far? Do we know how much we’ve learned from each of those incarnations? Some of us were doctors in the past, so they have a great knowledge of biology, others were in the generals of armies in the past so they have knowledge of strategies of how to attack. Other were even in esoteric schools, ancient mystic schools, where they learnt and experienced so much. And to think that all those experiences are lost, is simply an illusion since it was recorded in the subconsciousness. And nothing gets lost in the subconscious. The subconsciousness the trustful natural archive.

When we reply “I don’t know” to an answer, it’s like saying “I don’t remember”. And to not remember means that the knowledge (answer) is now gone from your consciousness (awareness). But not completely gone, it is still present in our sub consciousness, that is what we call a memory. The fact that you can remember something proves that you never really lost it.

Our consciousness does not keep impressions or information. What we remember comes from our sub consciousness. What you remember quickly is in your subconsciouenss but close to the consciousness. Because just like in our social world files are archived in order of dates. In our consciousness information are organized in the order of most recently used. That’s why we can either remember things quickly or later, easily or hardly.

The thing with the suconsciousness is that we don’t have direct access to it, like we do with the consciousness ( the awareness). So you will see something posing sometimes while he is speaking to try and retrieve something from his sub consciousness. If it is too far in your suconsciousness, you struggle to retrieve it. To access and retrieve an info from it, we always need a trigger, a reminder. That trigger can be anything: an image, a word, touch, a smell… You put that trigger voluntarily in your mind, and the suconsciousness will automatically and out of your will bring forth the related hidden info to your consciousness. And the triggers you’ve got to know them. We generally know the triggers, which awakes the “general infos of social earthly life”, but what about the triggers which reminds about those old spiritual knowledge? Ok I don’t know all the triggers precisely myself Smile, but I’m learning. And so I found out that we can do also do triggers during a lucid dream. And it works just fine.

Those who are familiar with lucid dreams know that we are fully conscious during the dream ( we know we are dreaming in the dream itself). In general during sleep our consciousness is inactive and our subconciousnes becomes the most active. But those who have leant to keep a part of our consciousness awake, enter the dream with their consciousness. That gives them the power to control the dream at will. They can modify all instances happening in their subonciousness, in oother words this can be seen as entering/living/experiencing your own subconscious mind. So here’s what you may try when you enter consciouenssly in a dream. Willing wish to meet someone who knows the spiritual science. He will come to you, yes because whatever you want during lucid dream, it happens. And then ask that person questions, all the questions you have about spirituality and listen to him carefully, promise yourself to remember those things he says so you can wake up with that memory. Once you wake up you can verify the infos you received. At the beginning ask questions you don’t know but which you can check on the internet when you wake up. See if what you learn from your lucid dreams are accurate and you as time goes, you will feel more and more confident to ask questions that are more complex. Not to mention, the other things you get to know, like old languages, ritual practices, traditional healing methods…

Don’t take my word for it. Rather verify this for yourself. Try and See if this is true or not for yourself.

Love and light.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 5 users Like krya's post:
  • anushri, Gerhard Botha, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (8)
Here is some information about lucid dreams from my book "Dreams of Reality":   http://www.seekerscientist.com/dreams-of-reality.html

But some people do experience lucid dreams.  Basically, a person has a lucid dream when the person becomes consciously aware that they are actually dreaming while they are in the dream state.  Robert Waggoner, an accomplished lucid dreamer, has written an interesting book about his lucid dreaming experiences (14).

Waggoner says that he first began having lucid dreams at age sixteen when he discovered a technique to induce the lucid dream state.  The technique described is remarkably simple.  Before you go to sleep, have the conscious thought that when you look at your hands while in the dream state, you will become lucid and aware that you are dreaming.  This was the technique Waggoner employed to induce his first lucid dream, as he described below (14):

I’m walking in the busy hallways of my high school at the junction of B and C halls.  As I prepare to push the door open, my hands spontaneously fly up in front of my face!  They literally pop up in front of me!  I stare in wonder at them.  Suddenly, I consciously realize, “My hands!  This is a dream!  I’m dreaming this!”  I look around me, amazed that I am aware within a dream.  All around me is the dream.  Incredible!  Everything looks so vivid and real.

The experimental breakthrough in lucid dreaming took place when people discovered that the rapid eye movements in REM could be used to communicate to a researcher that the dreamer had achieved the lucid state.  Prior to dreaming, the dreamer was instructed to move his eyes from left-to-right and back again a distinct number of times in succession.  This would let the researcher know that he was indeed lucid.  A brilliantly simple technique!  Using this method, research has shown that the time frame during dreaming is the same as the time frame during waking.  A five minute dream sequence takes five minutes in real time.

One of the interesting things lucid dreamers report is false awakenings; that is, they wake up from their dream only to realize that they are now in another dream.  This can be quite disconcerting.  Robert Waggoner reported this had happened to him a total of seven times during one overall dream state (14):

On a beautiful summer morning I had an enjoyable lucid dream and woke from it, only to notice a different nightstand.  Oh!  A false awakening.  But that was just number one.  The first two didn’t bother me, but then came three and four!  Each time, I expected to find my real room, my real bed, but I kept finding very similar realities, close models of my bedroom.  Then five, then six!  Six false awakenings!  My god, what was happening?  Where was my world?  It felt as if I was bursting through layers of probable worlds as the layers kept giving way!  At that final, apparent awakening, my mind swirled in a whirlpool of memories, perceptions, realizations, and ephemera, grasping for an actual actuality!  Finally, I slipped out of bed, steadied myself, and touched the light-blue plaster wall, hoping for nothing more than precious stability.  After seven, I told myself that whatever reality I might encounter in the hallway, I would accept – that’s how shaken I was – any reality was fine, as long as it stayed put.

Another intriguing aspect Waggoner came to realize through experiencing many, many lucid dreams was that he was not in total control of his dreams.  He detected that there were dream characters who seemed to be acting under a volition that was not his own.  Eventually, he came to the conclusion that the real controlling factor in his dreams was a much larger condition of “awareness” that transcended his sense of self. 

Waggoner described evolving through five different stages of lucid dreaming as a result of his lucid dream experiences.  Stage 1, the initial stage, revolves around personal play, pleasure, and pain avoidance.  The dreamer feels that the dream only reflects him and his personal realm.  Dream behavior involves the pursuit of play and pleasure and dealing with various attractions and distractions that may occur.  The goal of the dreamer is to maintain the lucidity of the dream.  He also experiences fearful situations that he cannot control, and tries to minimize any painful dream trauma.

Stage 2 of lucid dreaming involves an active attempt to manipulate movement by the dreamer.  He may try to change the objects in the dream to meet his desires and objectives, and to experiment with the limits of his active control of the dream environment.  In Stage 2, the lucid dreamer may experience false awakenings.

In Stage 3, the lucid dreamer actively begins experimentation with the dream environment and the organizational direction of the dream.  He attempts to control the dream with his thoughts.  However, he also notices that unexpected events occur in the dream that he did not have any intent to be present.  The dreamer starts to have the feeling that there are “independent agents” who are active in his lucid dream.

Stage 4 leads the dreamer to try and explore the nature of the “other” that seems to be present in the dream and in control of aspects of the dream.  The dreamer begins to develop a realization that the dream itself constitutes another level of reality that was previously unknown to him. 

Finally, in Stage 5 the lucid dreamer develops a metaphysical connection with a larger level of awareness.  The nature of this larger awareness is not clear; it may be his subconscious mind or perhaps some higher reality.  The dreamer feels that everything exists as a part of a larger, interconnected oneness.

In the first three Stages of lucid dreaming, the dreamer makes the assumption that “I am dreaming this”.  However, in Stage 4 the dreamer realizes that the dream is not totally created by him, but is rather co-created by him and an “other”.  In Stage 5, the dreamer moves into a state of expanded awareness.  Robert Waggoner’s lucid dream experiences have convinced him that the waking self may be only a small portion of the totality of awareness.
The Kingdom of God is Within You
[-] The following 3 users Like johnpetrovic's post:
  • krya, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Thanks for also sharing your books, johnp Smile
How has it been for you? I mean in your lucid dream experiences.
Any chance you've managed to bring out remote memories of important knowledge out of your lucid dreams?

Love and light.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I can say I have been aware of similar dream phases but certainly not learned to control things as you describe John.

I look forward to your response to krya's question.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
My personal experience with lucid dreaming has unfortunately been quite minimal.  In fact, it was not until this year that I experienced my first lucid dream.  It was quite obvious to me that I was conscious in the dream state when I had this experience.  

In that dream, I for some unknown reason realized that it was actually just a dream and my immediate reaction was that I could do whatever I wanted in that environment.  Anything was possible for me.  So I decided to levitate off the floor in the dream room that I was in and float around in the air. That's all I remember.
The Kingdom of God is Within You
[-] The following 2 users Like johnpetrovic's post:
  • krya, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Had many experiences in the past, mostly flying...was quite scared with my first experience then began to control and enter and exit this state at will. This is only a brief comment and maybe some other time I could share the full story.
Cheers from Australia
[-] The following 1 user Likes Greenmoon's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
(07-31-2017, 12:42 AM)johnpetrovic Wrote: My personal experience with lucid dreaming has unfortunately been quite minimal.  In fact, it was not until this year that I experienced my first lucid dream.  It was quite obvious to me that I was conscious in the dream state when I had this experience.  

In that dream, I for some unknown reason realized that it was actually just a dream and my immediate reaction was that I could do whatever I wanted in that environment.  Anything was possible for me.  So I decided to levitate off the floor in the dream room that I was in and float around in the air. That's all I remember.

Yes it's a great experience to have. Because you are a writer, you could actually experience even more different aspects of it, to discover more to include in your books. But the minimal experience you've had it's enough to realize the power the subconsciousness.

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-01-2017, 09:25 PM)Greenmoon Wrote: Had many experiences in the past, mostly flying...was quite scared with my first experience then began to control and enter and exit this state at will. This is only a brief comment and maybe some other time I could share the full story.
Cheers from Australia

Nice Greenmoon. Isn't it great feeling to be flying in air? :Smile . I don't think it should be a scary thing, but yes we can get very amazed during the dream. I've noted one thing in what you said " You control the entree and exist of it". That's is such a great thing, it shows much control. Haven't it happened that you entered the astral dimension one day when you forced an exit from a lucid dream. Have you had that experience? 

Looking forward to your full story.

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I found some helpful methods to enable lucid dreams:

1. Chris Hammond's online free course "10 steps to lucid dreams".  [email protected]

2. Free ebook "Enhance your dream life"   [email protected]
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Morning Lucid Dreams Technique
Started by: krya
Replies: 0
Views: 973
Last post by: krya
01-21-2018, 12:49 PM