RegisterLogin with Google+

THE PRINCIPLE OF DOUBLES - PART 1

Introduction
It is said that "Behind very great man is great woman" or "Behind every great women is a great man" Smile , True? in many cases yes? Or maybe not in some other cases Smile . Never mind, this thread is not about the man and women, but about what is hidden behind each thing, It's about the principle of doubles, the shadow of each and every thing which exists in nature, in life. The fact that the visible is powered by the invisible, the body powered by it's double: the soul. The soul itself powered by its double (shadow) the spirit. The spirit itself powered by its double: God. This very principle of doubles, when deeply meditated upon can bring to light so much truths and guidance in our lives. I aim to remind that knowledge in this thread.

The principle of doubles, reminds that there are invisible subtle forces behind each thing, a double which gives life, which maintains molecules together, which keeps harmony among atoms to maintain health and prevent death. If our physical body grows and dies, it is because of its double. Yes the physical body has a double which supplies it vitality and sensitivity. This double of the physical body is well known and named the etheric body. In fact This etheric double is behind all physical things but serves their greatest purpose in the plants, animals and human body. If plants grow big and fast, it is because of the great amount of etheric body they have. Almost all Plants and trees which burn fast have a powerful energy. And also plants which grow very fast like the papaya tree. I've written long articles about the etheric body, but it still feels like I haven't fully expressed everything I'd like to share about it. I'm sure I will get there. Smile

How the roles are reversed in the physical world.
All students of the hermetic school know the following sentence from the table of Emerald " What is above is like what is below, and what is below is like that which is above" . That is long been the key to unveils the secrets of correspondences between everything. The key by which humans came to perform magic, contacting beings beyond our realm. As they were able to find the correspondences which links them to the things in other worlds. With that key, they found which candle, stone, color, which day or hour corresponds to which element, to which spiritual being in other realm. The wise of the past knew that each version of the universe ( Macrocosm or Microcosm) has a head and a tail. Like the head of a snake always directs its tail. The upper regions of a universe directs the lower regions of the universe.  However it is important you realize that this image of the universe with a upper and lower ( a head and a tail) is reversed in the material world. When we are in the material world (when our consciousness is placed in the physical world), the  universe is reverted. The head (the upper body) plays the roles of the tail (the lower body), and the lower regions of the body (the tail) plays the role of the head. Smile . So the head becomes the tale. Yes,  I know, it is funny but such is the reality. Think about it for a moment and you should realize how the lower part of our physical body, I mean our stomach and our sex tend to play the role of the leader, of the head. They are even the motivators of the brain sometimes, they can revive your brain, direct your thoughts and change your feelings. In that sense many of us truly do walk head down, legs up.

On earth although we appear to have our head at the top and our legs below, in reality, our lower parts plays the roles of the leader, the role of the head. The power which our upper organs needs are found in the lower organs. But then why don't we walk head below and the legs above, some would ask? Simply because at the human level, when spiritually developed, we are meant to reverse the false image. Our head, our brain will be the leader again in the future (or the developed human being). The upper body will be the one to power the lower organs. That happens when the consciousness is now active in the higher worlds, then the roles of the upper and lower are now reverted to work as they work above in the spiritual world. The upper body will rule the lower parts. To get to this level, humans will need to first learn how to take the lower parts as simple means of powering the upper regions without getting directions from them, secondly learn how to make the upper parts self-sufficient enough to the point of feeding only little from the lower part of the body. The first stage of the process is a long process on its own but very much achievable by whoever is willing to make the effort to become awake. Until then, this situation of reverted body image, makes of us spiritually dead people.

Can we use the same words "spiritually dead" to the plants though? No, Because even if they also have this reversed image ( head down legs up), they at least work correctly according to the spiritual world reality. I mean their head directs and powers their legs and sex. Did you maybe think that the head of the plant is its upper part ( the leaves, the flowers and fruits) and its sex is the root? Absolutely not. The visible part at the top of the tree is the leg and sex of the plant.  The plant head is buried in the ground and its sex is in the open air: the flowers. Its roots are like brain nerves. It works on bringing to the sex parts above the essential fluid it needs to become ready for reproduction, because as you may already know, the plant reproduction happens at the its top level, at the leaves and flowers. 

We human are usually so stuck with the words/name we give to things. We define things by their shape, while it is not the shape of the things which defines something but rather the role, the functions it plays. Your child won't be called baby no more when he/she gives birth, he/she will be called a parent. If you find one day that your solar plexus directs and controls all functions of your organs, won't you call it a brain despite what people usually define the brain to be? All flowers experience pleasure when they are smelled by humans, when flying insects come to pick on them. Because the flower of a plant is the most sensitive part of the plant. It is even thanks to this reverted position of parts, that the plant easily does the photosynthesis. And thanks to which plants give us oxygen and take the CO2 from us. With plants one may learn how the sublimation of energies works. But of course the official science can't see that yet, it will surely take many years for them to come to prove it. So much we can say about the flowers, but do we have the time?

[Image: shutterstock_88306129.jpg]

Example of what the knowledge of double can help with?
Nature is made based on the patterns which already exist in the world of archetypes. This is why if you want to learn the laws of the universe, the laws by which everything was created, simply learn to observe nature, learn to understand it and benefit from it physically, psychically and spiritually. Many problems in our lives are due to the fact that we don't care much about truths like this. So much trouble can indeed be cleared thanks to knowledge. But you must still be wondering how? . Well by the time you get to the end of this thread you will have pretty good answer.

One of the esoteric science communicated to us by spiritual beings and which is based on the laws and patterns found in nature is astrology. You must have noticed that astrology is made of many symbols  and that is even what makes this science very rich, because for remaining at the symbolic level, it covers and speaks about all aspects of life, it displays the rules, the principles by which all things are governed. Of course if you stop your research at looking for the best love partner match, or your zodiacal sign only, astrology won't be of great use to you.

Astrologers have linked each part of the body to a zodiacal sign. 
The upper body:
  • The head = Ares
  • The throat and mouth = Taurus
  • The lungs and arms = Gemini
  • The stomach= cancer
  • The heart = Leo
  • The solar plexus  = Virgo
The lower body (the double of the upper body)
  • The Kidney = Libra
  • The sex = scorpion
  • the thigh = Sagittarius
  • the knee = Capricorn
  • The legs = Aquarius
  • The feet = Pieces  
[Image: med_astro.gif]

So you have 6 signs or 6 organs in the upper body and 6 organs in the lower body. Which in total form the 12 constellation of the zodiac. Now Look at this general zodiac image you will find everywhere on the Internet or books. What do you see? I don't know about you, but I can see the principle of doubles.  I can see how each zodiacal sign is linked to its double.

[Image: biblianazar33_01.jpg]
  • The ares with its double libra
  • Taurus with scorpion
  • Gemini with Sagittarius
  • Cancer with Capricorn
  • Leo with Aquarius
  • Virgo with pieces 
Then because each sign also represents an organ, you can therefore easily discover the relationship between each organ
  1. The head with the kidneys
  2. The throat (and tongue) with the sex organ
  3. The lungs with the 2 thigh muscles
  4. the stomach with the knee
  5. the heart with the 2 legs
  6. the solar plexus with the feet
The physical body is esoterically divided into 2 parts. This division is at the diaphragm. Each of the most important organ at the upper level of the body is linked to each of those at the lower level. The state of organs below the diaphragm will affect the state of the organs above the diaphragm. This is such that we may resolve troubles in the brain if we know how to keep the kidney healthy. The opposite is also true.If you can keep a healthy brain, you can avoid so much kidney diseases. This is because the Kidney is the double of the brain.
An uncontrolled sex life may destroy the harmony of your voice and the creativity which goes with it. Why? because the sex is the double of the throat.
In an old article, I wrote about the solar plexus and how to recharge it by putting your feet in hot water. Well, that is because the feet are the double of the solar plexus.

Conclusion
We are so far from seeing the full light hidden in this subject, but so much can say in one thread. This principle of double is everywhere and you can find it even in the 4 elements (earth, water, air, fire), see how they relate and power each other. Or among colors, see how one color (behavior) can bring about another color (behavior); in other words observe how by cultivating one virtue, we can awake another virtue. Many have worked simply purifying themselves and ended up becoming clairvoyant, why? because there is also a link, a connection between chakras, the chakra of purification ( the sacral) is connected to the chackra of clairvoyance. Also do not wonder why you can't hear spiritually, that's simply because you haven't found the right partner who can power, feed and open your ears. Everything has a double, they are the cause. They are the seeds. work on them, water them and you should get the good fruits. 

Love and Light.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 4 users Like krya's post:
  • Admin, geo97, Gerhard Botha, John_Ly
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (5)
thank you krya
 - S  
[-] The following 2 users Like lunabee's post:
  • Admin, krya
Share this post on :
Thank you Master Krya, you are a great teacher
Light, Life and Love
[-] The following 2 users Like Gerhard Botha's post:
  • Admin, krya
Share this post on :
I like what Krya you said about how most of us do, in fact, walk heads down and legs up!  Smile

Despite out bipedal upstraight look, it would seem that the vast number of humans are, spiritually speaking, not that different from our annimal friends!  At least annimals do not deceive themselves, as they walk in an horizontal fashion.

BTW, when I was still a kid, I once heard a funny story about how some witches actually walk using their arms while their legs are up! Is this somehow related to the topic? Smile LOL;

Good one.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(07-20-2017, 07:42 PM)John_Ly Wrote: I like what Krya you said about how most of us do, in fact, walk heads down and legs up!  Smile

Despite out bipedal upstraight look, it would seem that the vast number of humans are, spiritually speaking, not that different from our annimal friends!  At least annimals do not deceive themselves, as they walk in an horizontal fashion.

BTW, when I was still a kid, I once heard a funny story about how some witches actually walk using their arms while their legs are up! Is this somehow related to the topic? Smile LOL;

Good one.
Hahahaha  BIGsmile 
It also makes me laugh myself when I think of it "Heads down legs up". Smile
Funny how many of us look so great and up straight on the physical mirror, but look upside down on the spiritual mirrors . That can become difficult to walk. They might just as well rather stand horizontally to walk better. ( To take your image of animals)  Smile

About that story, no, I've not heard. But I'd be glad if you could tell. Smile Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Very nice read. Thank you Krya.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :