Hi John, I'm not sure I understand your observation on my, quote ' obsession with words' considering the length of your posts and obsession with money. However we won't fall out.
I am a Celt, the ancient Celts had no written language, so the spoken word was extremely important, and perhaps some of that heritage is rather prominent in my life, but words are important, as is terminology. Certainly on a spiritual level words are superfluous, but on a physical level especially the correct term, or word is important. I run workshops on visualisation, and also on esoteric subjects, including the creation of 'elementals', and as for not seeing them, I have not only seen them, but have actually battled with a couple on the lower astral! One can't see electricity, but stick your finger in the plug socket and you'll know it exists!
Sorry to be facetious, but we humans have a basic need to put things into boxes, boxes with labels on, so everybody knows what's what. If we all use the same words, and most importantly the correct words, we all know what's going on. Some call me a teacher, I don't like that word, but as I share my knowledge with others I suppose I am a teacher of a sort. there is a big difference between being taught and learning something. I can teach someone to do something, but they only learn when they actually do it. Learning is experiential, being taught is not, or put another way learning is active, being taught it passive.
Empty Your Cup

A university professor
went to visit a famous Zen master. While the master quietly served tea, the professor
talked about Zen. The master poured the visitor's cup to the brim, and then
kept pouring.

The professor watched
the overflowing cup until he could no longer restrain himself.

"It's overfull!
No more will go in!" the professor blurted.

"You are like this cup," the master replied, "How can I
show you Zen unless you first empty your cup."