You said that as a kid, you CONSCIOUSLY and PERSISTENTLY had daily prayers with your parents or in your community and which consisted in making a firm request about the end of that destructive war (and I assume that, since you are from Britain, you also prayed about the end of that was also about the defeat of the racist and supremacist Nazi rule). THAT PRAYER WAS GRANTED because in fact the world has been cleansed from that evil Nazi supremacy. So I have trouble comprehending why you still do not believe in the effectiveness of those prayers? Didn't your wishes come true?

Since there are, unquestionably, millions of people around the world, (I would suggest, probably a majority,) who are still, daily and hourly, CONSCIOUSLY and PERSISTENTLY invoking specific words, i.e. what we usually term PRAYING, with the intent to manifest Peace, Love and Harmony into the third dimension, then why does it not manifest?
UNQUOTE

First of all, I believe it is a mistake to assume that the majority of people around the world are CONSCIOUSLY and PERSISTENTLY praying for world’s peace. If that were the case, all the messes that we see in this world would never have taken place. Yes, it is true that we can find here and there every now and then people gathering in order to whisper some prayers regarding their wishes of peace in this world. But when one looks deeply, one finds that most of those people are neither sincere, nor serious in their request as we may be tempted to think from looking at the appearances.

Most of prayers that "believers" say are actually about seeking their own personal comforts (and those of their close families). That is why they flock every Sunday in churches: To ask God help them get get prosperous, no matter what else happens in the world or to any other person in the world continue to suffer (it is as if they have already made God their servant). And in fact, even when for some unrelated reasons, their prayers are granted and they make money, they still cannot control the external elements, which means that everything they have acquired can still be lost, thus, more prayers are needed. In the meanwhile, the preachers and those "intercessors" (the self-appointed spokesperson of God) are cashing in and are getting richer and richer.

Lastly, I want to emphasise that there are not only people asking positive prayers for the healing of this sick world. There are equally as many individuals of dark nature who are CONSCIOUSLY and PERSISTENTLY doing the opposite by sending negative prayers and dark rituals in order to invoke the spirits to help them achieve their goal of global power and enslavement. So wars are there because they need to be. There are permanently battles that are going on inside us, through us and outside us at every moment, whether we see this or not. This because the forces of light and those of darkness are still in struggle and haven't spoken their last words yet. So far, they are still in stalemate and the final victory will belong to the side that will receive the support of the majority of people on this world, thus bringingan era of peace and liberation, or total control and enslavement as far as we are concerned.

Why have we not transitioned into the fifth dimension? Is it because whether the shift is to the fourth dimension or the fifth dimension is a gravitational trigonometrical exponential of the consciousness impetus, which itself is dependent on the percentage transitional soul volume, at the time of the change?

UNQUOTE

Perhaps you may consider using less some of those intricate wordings and terminologies such as trigonometrical exponential of the consciousness impetus. This only brings unnecessary confusions to most readers (myself included). And again, why woud we want to go to the fifth dimension in the first place? We are in THIS 3D world and we have to work with what we've got now in order to change and improve our condition here. This is our home, and we are here to stay. So let's do the maximum effort to benefit from the learning experience provided in this environment (dimension).

If things like transitions into another dimension or realms may happen, we just don’t know when or how that may take place. We cannot control all the variables and parameters involved in those processes, and frankly, that is not our business.

Let's live our current lives as best as we can and try to improve our home world NOW and let us stop overstressing about some hypothetical realities that we can neither control, nor comprehend at this time.