RegisterLogin with Google+

THOUGHTFORMS AND REALITY CREATION (Part 1)

Words indeed have magical powers. Ask any mystic or magician and they will confirm you that from their own personal experiences.

But it just seems to me that my statement was completely misunderstood and taken out of context. What needs to be stressed here is that when one CONSCIOUSLY and PERSISTENTLY invokes some specific words with a CLEAR and STRONG intent to attain whatever goal (whether for good or evil), this is likely to bring the intended idea into manifestation.

So when I say that "words are simply ways of conveying ideas", it is obviously in a litteral sense, not in a magical sense. When someone gets stuck in repeating some words while talking or typing on internet, you really can't say that person is doing a CONSCIOUS effort to manifest something. The person is simply overcommenting, or as you said it, it is an issue of verbosity.

I hope to have clarified the misunderstanding.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Good to have you back in town John_Ly. I am afraid
sometimes I do allow myself to be carried away on the flow of words. However, I
would like to ask a serious question here, well, several questions really.

QUOTE: - What
needs to be stressed here is that when one CONSCIOUSLY and PERSISTENTLY invokes
some specific words with a CLEAR and STRONG intent to attain whatever goal
(whether for good or evil), this is likely to bring the intended idea into
manifestation.
UNQUOTE.

I would like to keep in mind the phrase…this
is likely to…

By virtue of persistent proselyitism over the
centuries by misguided missionaries, there are many millions of Christians,
whether Catholic or Protestant etc., around the world. Also, there are more
millions following the other main religions. So altogether, on any given day of
the week, at any given hour, there are probably billions of prayers, all of
somewhat similar import, being offered ‘to the heavens.’ Because I was brought
up in the Roman Catholic tradition, I will speak of that in particular.

When the second World War began, on 3rd
September, 1939, I was nine years old, living with my parents and four
siblings. Immediately war was declared, my father, I suspect in common with
countless other parents, instigated communal evening prayers. These prayers
were CONSCIOUS and PERSISTENT repetition of specific words with a CLEAR and
STRONG intent to attain a goal. Without going into detail, those repetitious prayers
asked God, Jesus, his parents Mary and Joseph, along with countless angels and
saints, (those on other planes, or in parallel densities or dimensions, so to influence
the vibrational status of the third dimension, as) to bring about the
termination of that war, to be followed by peace on earth among men. It took
four years and the deaths of millions of people before there came a ‘declaration
of peace,’ i.e. “to bring the intended idea into manifestation.” Then after ‘the
war to end all wars,’ we have yet to see a year go by without a war or wars
being waged somewhere on the planet.

Since there are, unquestionably, millions of people
around the world, (I would suggest, probably a majority,) who are still, daily
and hourly, CONSCIOUSLY and PERSISTENTLY invoking specific words, i.e. what we
usually term PRAYING, with the intent to manifest Peace, Love and Harmony into
the third dimension, then why does it not manifest? Why have we not
transitioned into the fifth dimension? Is it because whether
the shift is to
the fourth dimension or the fifth dimension is a gravitational trigonometrical
exponential of the consciousness impetus, which itself is dependent on the
percentage transitional soul volume, at the time of the change?

I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
You said that as a kid, you CONSCIOUSLY and PERSISTENTLY had daily prayers with your parents or in your community and which consisted in making a firm request about the end of that destructive war (and I assume that, since you are from Britain, you also prayed about the end of that was also about the defeat of the racist and supremacist Nazi rule). THAT PRAYER WAS GRANTED because in fact the world has been cleansed from that evil Nazi supremacy. So I have trouble comprehending why you still do not believe in the effectiveness of those prayers? Didn't your wishes come true?

Since there are, unquestionably, millions of people around the world, (I would suggest, probably a majority,) who are still, daily and hourly, CONSCIOUSLY and PERSISTENTLY invoking specific words, i.e. what we usually term PRAYING, with the intent to manifest Peace, Love and Harmony into the third dimension, then why does it not manifest?
UNQUOTE

First of all, I believe it is a mistake to assume that the majority of people around the world are CONSCIOUSLY and PERSISTENTLY praying for world’s peace. If that were the case, all the messes that we see in this world would never have taken place. Yes, it is true that we can find here and there every now and then people gathering in order to whisper some prayers regarding their wishes of peace in this world. But when one looks deeply, one finds that most of those people are neither sincere, nor serious in their request as we may be tempted to think from looking at the appearances.

Most of prayers that "believers" say are actually about seeking their own personal comforts (and those of their close families). That is why they flock every Sunday in churches: To ask God help them get get prosperous, no matter what else happens in the world or to any other person in the world continue to suffer (it is as if they have already made God their servant). And in fact, even when for some unrelated reasons, their prayers are granted and they make money, they still cannot control the external elements, which means that everything they have acquired can still be lost, thus, more prayers are needed. In the meanwhile, the preachers and those "intercessors" (the self-appointed spokesperson of God) are cashing in and are getting richer and richer.

Lastly, I want to emphasise that there are not only people asking positive prayers for the healing of this sick world. There are equally as many individuals of dark nature who are CONSCIOUSLY and PERSISTENTLY doing the opposite by sending negative prayers and dark rituals in order to invoke the spirits to help them achieve their goal of global power and enslavement. So wars are there because they need to be. There are permanently battles that are going on inside us, through us and outside us at every moment, whether we see this or not. This because the forces of light and those of darkness are still in struggle and haven't spoken their last words yet. So far, they are still in stalemate and the final victory will belong to the side that will receive the support of the majority of people on this world, thus bringingan era of peace and liberation, or total control and enslavement as far as we are concerned.

Why have we not transitioned into the fifth dimension? Is it because whether the shift is to the fourth dimension or the fifth dimension is a gravitational trigonometrical exponential of the consciousness impetus, which itself is dependent on the percentage transitional soul volume, at the time of the change?

UNQUOTE

Perhaps you may consider using less some of those intricate wordings and terminologies such as trigonometrical exponential of the consciousness impetus. This only brings unnecessary confusions to most readers (myself included). And again, why woud we want to go to the fifth dimension in the first place? We are in THIS 3D world and we have to work with what we've got now in order to change and improve our condition here. This is our home, and we are here to stay. So let's do the maximum effort to benefit from the learning experience provided in this environment (dimension).

If things like transitions into another dimension or realms may happen, we just don’t know when or how that may take place. We cannot control all the variables and parameters involved in those processes, and frankly, that is not our business.

Let's live our current lives as best as we can and try to improve our home world NOW and let us stop overstressing about some hypothetical realities that we can neither control, nor comprehend at this time.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
John, I see it is close to a couple of months since your above post. I have not ignored it; rather it is one of many to which I return from time to time,

Quote - Perhaps you may consider using less some of those intricate wordings and terminologies such as trigonometrical exponential of the consciousness impetus. - Unquote

I sometimes find myself writing such terms without understanding their meaning myself. As for the one...
Is it because whether the shift is to the fourth dimension or the fifth dimension is a gravitational trigonometrical
exponential of the consciousness impetus, which itself is dependent on the
percentage transitional soul volume, at the time of the change?

That came during a 'channelling' way back in the 1990's and I still have not translated it into 'my' version of English, despite having had recourse to my dictionary several times. I think maybe it should be read in the context of Ra and the Law of One and the harvesting referred to therein.

Quote - Lastly, I want to emphasise that there are not only people asking positive prayers for the healing of this sick world. There are equally as many individuals of dark nature who are CONSCIOUSLY and PERSISTENTLY doing the opposite by sending negative prayers and dark rituals in order to invoke the spirits to help them achieve their goal of global power and enslavement. So wars are there because they need to be. There are permanently battles that are going on inside us, through us and outside us at every moment, whether we see this or not. This because the forces of light and those of darkness are still in struggle and haven't spoken their last words yet. So far, they are still in stalemate and the final victory will belong to the side that will receive the support of the majority of people on this world, thus bringing an era of peace and liberation, or total control and enslavement as far as we are concerned. - Unquote

I take the liberty of repeating your paragraph, John, because I regard it as information to be treated as seriously important to anyone's in depth understanding of why they are 'here and now.' Yes, wars are there in order to regain balance between the two opposites, (whatever name we give them) However, by engaging, individually and collectively, but more importantly, CONSCIENTIOUSLY, might we achieve a balanced level that eliminates the two extremes to which you refer?

Or is it, as some would argue, necessary for the polarities to be in extreme conflict in order to provide the vibratory environment in which our experiential education can occur?

Might one consider that the 'degree of extremism' in the conflict could be one of the factors that discriminates between the vibratory levels of third, fourth, or fifth dimensions?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Just a thought simply because it won't get out of my mind.
Did you ever think that all World's are places we come to incarnate on to further our development?
Earth is one classroom that allows wars because some souls wish to experience it.
Once the desire is gone, they move on to peaceful worlds that offer different lessons to learn and experience.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Yes, I do see it that way.
When we discuss such topics as ARE HUMANS ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE? (see this forum) my response would be that interpretation of 'WE' is important.

If WE means beings like the human race, having two eyes two ears, two arms, etc etc and walking upright whilst exercising a level of intelligence and self-awareness, as well as Free Will, and however else one defines mankind, then perhaps we are alone in being of that form.

However, if you can accept that there could be, elsewhere in our Milky Way or any other galaxy in the Universe for that matter, beings whose appearance could be, say, like that of a dragon, whether Chinese or Welsh (and breathing fire or not, is perhaps not that important,) and if you can accept that such an entity might have, instead of a dragon's clawed feet at the extremity of each of its four limbs, a double cube such as we encounter in sacred geometry or classical architecture, then you might be envisaging the physical manifestation of a soul or spirit existentially experiencing its evolution somewhere else in the Universe; indeed the presence of the four double cubes where one might expect feet, could be a symbolic indication that, in addition to undergoing spiritual development, such a being might still be in an uncompleted stage of physical evolution. Perhaps, in appearing to you in that partially developed form, it is asking you to participate in energetically supporting the inter-galactic migration of its whole race from one solar system to another in order to find more favourable evolutionary conditions.

Over-fertile imagination?

Imparted (imported) wisdom?

You choose. Go on.

I DARE YOU.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Indeed the only thing about us that remains the same, is the light within, which is our 'spark' from Creator.
Our physical bodies can be anything, any shape. There is so many forms we can be, so many worlds to learn on.
I read in one of my books about past life regression the story a man gave about being in a flood. His only thought was helping the ones he lived with. He tried to help them climb plants and trees to survive. He lost his own life while floating down a 'river' on a leaf.
When asked who and what he was, he answered that he was a worker a part of the whole. Being told to look in the water at his reflection, he saw he was an ant.
Never assume the human race is all there is or the best there is, its just one form we take out of uncountable choices.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :