RegisterLogin with Google+

Test of ME'

Coming from the Pinnacle, I Was tossed Around By the World of High And Low, Never seeing now Where to Go, I Guess things Come Back, Except I Was Wrongfully Accused Even to This Day, thAt my Post Don't Even Get Recognition or Feed in GenerAl With it.

It has been A Tough Long Years, And These Years Shaped me, And Yet On the Other Side, Didn't, Since Being Falsly Accused By the People in High Authority, Caused Me to Be Wronged By EveryBody Even to the People on Here At this Very Given Time, Not Because they Deliberately; But because it Was Rigged That Way.

I'm Normally A Chill Person, to Whatever Extense I Can Be Chill About. But Life Has Been A Hell NiGhtmare Up to this Point, And Feeding into the Next Session, tHat Already Started of ItseLf into Oblivion of Me AS i Wished to Be Myself, to Be.
This is My Introduction, of How a Spiritual Guide Fell From the Heavens of Heavens and Could do Nothing More then to See All Fall With, And then He Himself Fell to the Ground at End of the Consession of His Life in a High Bizzare Manner of Way, Because the Ones on Top Though it was VAlid to Preach Someone Guilty before Proven Innocent. This is How the States Have Been, Wherein the Society at Large is So BrainWashed, that they CAn't Do But What the Govermental Goverment they Profess Not, But at the Same Time are Enslaved in to Do DO. Monarchy is the Concept and Construct At Large, But What About Talking About All Of This, It Makes No Sense Anyways Since it is Taken and Washed into the Wind of the Grave to the Malice that the enticed Have Driven to the Manner of Life For the Captives and the Broken in the Stance of those that Could Come Into Place of Another And Steal Them For the Sake of Giving it to Others Rather then to Give IT Back to the One Who Received PunishEDMents False to Begin With. So This is What I'm Dealing With Which is to Say, Which they Try to Make Me Identify With Me self to be

So What is You And What is Me, IF Ever One is InterConnected to the Whole Realm of Life in It the Self. I am ME, But Everybody Is the One Who Takes From My Cabin and Table Dish i Instate the BE of ME. So Little Said, I'm Very Spiritual Enough to Bring About Every Fault into Nothingness, But Pain Stake the Sense of the Heart Indue; That i CAn't Form Longer then That Which is GIVEN to What i Must do In Platter Times Ahead of IT Myself in TIMe. So What CAn I SAy About Myself Except i'm The ONe Who Dies for those Who Do Not KNow, Wronged for it, and Never Coming to Grip of Who I was at the Pinnacle of Myself, Except to Wait till the HEavens Change and I See the Full Glory of Myself once Again. THIS has been for YEars. So Dont' Thing to Take it Lightly, But then aGain, Your on the Other Side of the Fence and CAn't Even Worry of That What i Must Feel Through the Burden of the Right of Truth that Holds Me in the Pain i Feel Through this Concession of Intermingled Trial and TEst that Come through the Eliminary in this Sense of Life

R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-] The following 1 user Likes מ שشem:dru:vid:::'s post:
  • misslynn2413
Share this post on :

Se2nd Introduction: the Add-on

Even With Peace Surpassing ALl Understanding, I'm the Midst of Battle That i Can Not Touch Nor, Neither See, But only By Senses of Sense That Comes to the Rescue of Me. I Feel, the End of It. The Long Battle Till Up Until Now, that I Can NOwSlightly Breath, BEcause the Deed Was Done. "They Did What they Did And Seperated My Values into Split', And With it, I Shall t0 Build My OWn Former -Newer Sense of Me Through IT!?

Painful to See How Mankind Is at Large, and I Had The HAnds in it, as One Trying to Change the Face of the Surface of Peoples Heart Through the Generousity I PRofess, But Pain Stakes-Makes Pain, and with the Numbness, I' ..Come into the Stance Where i Can But to say. D F ITnyway.

At Last i Must SAy I Introduced Myself. Light'n And Peace

• misslynn2413
Share this post on :
Thanks for the introduction. At last indeed.
Is that you in the video?
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I can attest to all the word they sing, tho i sing song different then them, they similitude the sounds i would profess to if i was them or other then through. So similar Yes And No too. :-)

I'll add more to my profile Introductory Since This is But An Singular inStitue of my Introductory in itsElF. Hope thEy Befit :-) As of Now Light And Peace... :-)
  • misslynn2413
Share this post on :
SONG: a PrEsent Tune of My ABility
The Realization Came that Matters No MAtter How Much we Regard Ourselves to Know, Don't MAtter in the Brink of an Eye, if they Are Stepped Upon Another, and Then Crush the Bones of Ourselves. It is a Little Thing to KNow So Much Spiriitually if we dont do What they Intent us to Do; ANd No MAtter What Another ONe Thinks. It is Us Who Are Tested in Time, of it For the Benefit or the UN-Benefit(d) of US. We Are Tested And Either Come Out Victorious or Not; But Even then We But Live IT For a Short Brief Moment of Time. There are Times When We Can Enjoy them Really, But If we Enjoy them, How Much Will Another Enjoy Theren Time. This is the Suffication a BodhiChitta is on; One Who HAs Extended And Come to the Benefit of EnlightenAWAKENing Already. To What Cause,... To What Use?.. IS the World Turning BEtter, or Is Others BENEFIT of From It... I Do Hope So.. That Theses, and My Words Help Another.. and IF For Some Reason Some Arn't I Wish, For them to Make KNown themseLves Here ON This Forum (and IN Generals) so that We May Benefit from what the Eon's Have Granted Us to KNow; the BEnefit of KNowledge.

IT is to be Passed ON, and Granted to UpLift. ?But Far to Little Do We Conclude to This MAtter The Right WAy. I Even In My Point of Highs Have Felt the NEed to See That In Joy I Can Have Wronged Another, and Regardless if WHETHEr Wrong is Right. I Can See That Perhaps, and PErCHance There Might be a Better Way Of. So I'm Hoping In This. The Test of ME.. I CAn Voice This .. the Opinion, to make Things Better, FOR ourselves and For ONe ANother... MArtin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Misguided and Misunderstood;

Some tend to think these two Go HAnd in Hand; But the Reality i Face is that of being Misunderstood, The Prior Need to be artistically over literal in my Text Causes Things to be Blown in the /Wind in Which i Say to State as they SAy, But Others Relay them as they Thought it May; Therefore Misunderstood.

The Misguidance is not knowing when to Start Literal over Artistic notion of Terms. When to Write What You Really Feel, and When to Write What You Feel in Really Feel. How Can one Say, one Intents To No Harm to Anybody; But that Sometimes a Push Will Come, and Tho This Matter is Past me beyond; I Seem to be in need to Backtrack Some Notion of it Just to comfirm the Reality in Which i'm Set in. In that HArm is never the Meant of My Way. If People Truely Understand the Intents of the Heart; Mine. Then they Would Reckon and See that this is the Reality of Me. But How Much Do You Let Other's Need to see You, Being Visible over the Invisible. How Reality is Bend for the Truth of Staying in the Shade of Shadowns Just to Help BEhind the Scene. Whilst its Most Preferable to Get Compliments of the Being Made Visible and Seen. Some Intent to Be Hid for Some Time for a Given Reason. Mine is for the Time HAs Not Yet Come For (ME) to Be Seen.

The ReAlity is, That in Doing Good, I Am Not MisgUided, in ThAt the REAlity in Which i Live in PerCeives it With Countless CredEntials of the Past to Have Been Of Proper And Good, And Tho Much MisunDerStood; SomeTimes Being SecreTively, HArsh or Deeming is For the CAuse of Another IndIvItuAl For The Better. RAther For there Worse if In CAse they Deem it RigHt to See Past thEre Moth/BeaM in There Eye; Not CursIng AnotHer With MentAl-AstroProjectial Games, Of Hurt And Pain; But Live the EsseNce of KArma in the FullEst ExtEnce in Which it Say's: "For ThAt Which You HavE SufFered; For ThAt Which You Will ReAp A ReWArd". If Every Soul Does Not ConSider SufferIng, No PAin "No GAin" is ConSidered. But As Such All Man is to SweAt By there Brow for there BrAin of NurishMent. Since FuSion of HaRdsHip is Most VitAl Made ProFused When TreaDing the Mill. Mine is ThAt of Being Much MiSUnderStood, And As I Step the GrAin AgAinst the SaNd; I Reckon to WhIch My Path By KArma HAs Set Me On; WHereBy it Being No HArdShip to Be MisUnderStood, but to ReCtify As As of Such; I Come HereBy to My Own REScue to Set This Play into Motion for Time. A Role Which Needs A Stone to Be Put into Rolling; Into Play.

MisUndeRStood is A GrEAte CaUse of Pain; Both Doing Unto Other's or Unto OneSelf Done in the Reckon of Time. To Do to Oth'ers; It is A FAlse TeStimony And StAtement, Which Has Ill And Manner in itSelf. As For the One Done Unto OneSelf; It Is A Lie to the FAce of one's Own ImAge. So EitHer Way It is Not HeAlthy. The CAuse of Which I SpeAk of The ArTistic, I Come Fly in the Motion or Notion in Time, There A PlAce And Point For Any Being to Set Matter's StRAight. If this.. Is UnWilling, It Will Come For or As An DowNFAll; If it is Done in A Manner UnWorthy, It Is For A CAuse For UnEdited Form. In EitHer Way, it Simply MeAns ThAt "Man Know ThySelf" Has Not Met it's CyCle. So We Wander, in PlAces - Other, Around. To Me, There is Not A PlAce I Have Not Wandered into AlReAdy, Tho New, It Can Be of Old; Tho Old, it CAn Be of New, Never NegleCting the Truth, of Knowing MySelf. But FAct is SometImes, the Knowing ThySelf is Not in the SpEEch You Wish - TO Profess, for Another to UnderStood. PerHaps it is Not the PlAce or Time For Othe'rs to UnderStAnd You, Nor to See You For Who You Were; Are or Is. And ThAts Fine; For A Time Being. But All ShAll Know So ThAt the TrUth Shall Mend One Free. This is tHe REAlity, in Which I SpeAk ArtIStiCally WIth the LiterAl Sense in Mind. The AltErNAtive In WHich i Set Upon to Make ClEAr the Way's of the WorLd.

TWo Flies Flew [into] A CAbin, One Lived And One [Died].

MisUnderStood; CerTAinLy; MisGuided, UnRElentingly; But the FAct is, They StAnd Side By Side to Most When Seeing Me. So WHat to Do ABout it; How Much of MySelf Am i Willing to Let MySelf Be KNown, And Other's to See; Do You WaNt to See the Man; the prophet, the Seer, the Astrologist; The EmPath, the ViSionary; the ReCkless, the COuntless or WhAteVer Form of Me. Some See Me GreAt And Others; See Me Less; But Little is it Of An ImPAct to Me; MAn "Know ThySelf" For Once, But in REAlity, it is By Your ProDuct that Your TeStimOny StAnds True or FAlse in ItSelf; So Why Should i Let it Fly, Or Why Should i Let it Go Pass By.

The TrOuble is in Letting it Pass - It Will Pile Up, As the Sum of CaSes BrOught AGAinst Me, on the Other CaSe of Side, it Will Simply FAde in the Wind. Do I There'for Reckon With One or The Other; If i Reckon With One; The Other Thinks i'm At War; Tho i SpEAk of PeAce, if For the Latter, i Am Wronged For A Settled time Being ReQuired From Another of Mercy, tho Unnecessary of; It is the Way's of the World. Some Cant See thAt there is Neither Left, nor Right; But A StRAight Path that LeAd's to Life, And Tho Many Profess to See it; I Wish to Walk By it By Which, i Make This StAteMent For My owN Right;

I Neither intented Nor Was it intented to Hurt Another For there Kind; But TWists And Turns COme About ThAt Some May Walked ThAt Need to Be StRAightened Out. HowBy Would TrAffic Look Like if All Drive Not StrAight But in TRiAnguLar Form; ZigZack. RecKon ThAt; So Some Correction is NecessarY As As Such This Feel of StAtement For Which We Battle, Not Being MisUnderStood, And Not Being MisGuided to Not Correct; As the WorlD is One Way; By the REAlity of Another; AnothEr. So For tHe Sake of Them, I RecKon to Post; ThAt This Might Be ClArified; No Matter How A Matter Ends, it Does Not REAlly Ends But Get's TRAnsFormed. This is ThereFor'e tHe RecKoning, in Which Things StAted Are Needs To Be StAted; If Any Wish to Do So; Pls Do, or ElSe, Hold or Don't Hold Your PeAce; EiTher Way, My HeArt Goes Out to YA. For it CAn't do Any Other; Then to Love You too.

A PreReQuisit of My Spirit; to Love And to Hold; MisUnderStood For Right Not Unknown, But Kept in the DArk tHerEof. Some Will Say; Why; Others Will Say Where is the Sky, And i Will Say Look; If You Know the Atman Then It Will Do You Some Good. आत्मन् - the BreAth of Life

To Be COntinuted:
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Finally At A StagE of Proper MEAns; Where Continued, it StAtes thAt MisUnderStood Comes From [a] Multitude of CultUres; ThAt do Not NeGlect to Show FAce of the INcOnvinience of How Settled Matters Come THrough the CONGressIon of ETHniciTY And CULturE. How Will TWo NaTion's Be UNdeRStOOd if EVer they Seem to WALk PAss By One AnotHer One SAying to DrIve Left And tHe OthEr HeArs RIght. ALBeit in COuntries Some; Drive on the Left Lane of THe Street; Other's Drive on the RIght. WHat if the ToiLet Spins to Flush CounterCLockwIse in the NotHern HemiSPhere, And CLockWise in the SOutHern Due to the EArth's RoTAtion By Albeit NeverTheLess FreAky to Some Who Were NevEr ReNdered OthErWise of It. I'm Sure THeRe Are More ANomaLy in the Life of tHe World; Like Left Handed Writers to the More CAsuAl RigHt HAnded Writer; But I Say Why Not Let's All Be AMbiGuioise At HeArt; AmBidexTrOus. Fore Some the HeArt is on the Left Side Bended tho Most on the RighTer Side; Tho In ActUAllity it is in the NEAr Center; We Seem to Get into the COnfUsion, THat All COnfOrmity We Set in Our Lives is the Norm of StAndArd We Are to Live in; And THerefor i Say; Being RIght or Wrong is No GREAt FEAt EXePt For THem Who WAr to the SAke of Ego; or to THe LeAsT Who Do it For tRue HeArts SAke, COnSidering PAst the Ego on Term's of WHAt Helps Over WHAt CAuses to Puff Up THe Self; AssUming it Is Being the Self But TrUthFul it is the Ego of Pride.

MisUnderStood is THereFore A Sense in Which Most Pride TheMSelfs into BeGuiling thEmSelves to Ego TherE Pride into THinking theMSelves to Be GreAter, But in Truth Past All the Ego of War; Little. It is A SMAll FEAt Even in thIs Sense of tHe Eye to ConSider it to Be of Any WorTH; But to For And For tHe ENLightEnMent of the HUMAn Form; it Is NecEssAry to StAte As MatterS As SuCh CLeAr And TRuthFul. THe Pride THAt KunALini ERAdicAtes, (कुण्डलिनी) is THat of the Ego Of Pride. It ERAdIcAtes All RESedues THat A PerSon Must TAke Upon All Sin's of THere PrImAry Life; THe FirSt Lifetime And All MiStAkes Plus the SecOndAry; to COme Even CLose to कुण्डलिनी to AwAkeneD in One; It Will Be A MaRk Upon the SpinAl Cord thAt Will By No PHySicAl OccUrAnce DetAch itSelf From the PoSition of Ego to Be Mended With YogA (योग) BacK into A FunctuAlly EStAte. THis is; HArd And DiffIcUlt to Come By ThrOugh CuLtIvAtion of thE Self (AtMan). THe True ESSence of WhIch Will FLorIsh Past THis PHySicAl REALm into the EthEreal After the PAssing of thE Spirit; Body. THis is the OnlY REAson For One to Be SAved From JudGeMents After the Body Has Passed in the Stage the Body CAll's DEAth. UnAttended to; The Many Will FAce JudgEMent TherEFore At the Brink of DeAth, When thEy FAce the REAlity of All THey HAve Done in THere LifeTime, to THe COnCluSion of All ManKind's COnSideRaTion on & of Life. Since We Lived As HUMAn's, it is NeCeSSAry to Pass THrough the GAtes of HUMAns Into THe AftErLife; WHere REinCArnAtion Will COme ABout After EAch SOul Passes THrough there StAte of HeAven; And THere StAte of HeLL; AccOrding to THe JudgeMent Off All HuMan PrInciPles; DEreFore DEteRMining How One Get's REBorn AgAin in AnOthEr Life SinCe Torment or Bliss Will DeterMine In WHat State You Get REBorn into in From. KArmA the Judgement Will Determine How it Will FunCtion And RenDer Over in WhAt Body; BirtHFAmily And Luck, You Will Be PlAced Upon TherefoRe Fore FAte of WHatEver AccUMilAtion of your EStAte PlAces Your DEStiny in. Some But Few Make it THrougH HArdShips To the Next LifeTime in there PrEsent One, Having SuffEred Life Altering EXPeriences of WHich WorKing Out therE Sin's Is the ForMAl WAy of Deed Most Suiting to Be DeAlt With in the REMedy of thE Maze, THat SpeAk of Purity in the HeArt For the SOul to Find PurPose for the WAlk into the AfterLifes in the PreSent Journey of KArmA WitHIn.

MisGuiDance Comes THereFore By the CONclusion to KNow All Things the VirTue of KunDAlini Has Not Yet Be Met. All ForMer Soul's Will Meet theRE Maker Who Will StAnd in THe GREAte COnGreGAtion to SPeAk on the Maker's SOul BeHalve Who YOu Render BacK Over YOu'r SOul'd Portion of YOu'r LifeTime's DeAlt WiTh in This Life Of YOu'rs YOU've Got; Ie By the PHySiCAl Body, AssOcIAtion And COndItion of Luck DesTined And Deemed of KArmA itSelf. Some, While Poor And in A Pinch of WellFAre, Deem it Due to Do GrEAte in tHere Lifetime PAst, WitH Little, Given to Make Use of Much For tHe SOul's Render into THerE CUlTiVAtion of there PArtiAl SOul in itSelf; Since All Are Born in PArt Till No GuidAnce of Render is PLAced into A Soul, And He Nor She WalKs in the JourNey of THere Own in the LifeTime They Come to FAce; Some HaVing No PArents, Nor Family or FrieNds in GeNerAl to Even HAve A PortiOn of THeRe SOul to LEAd And GuidE them in Lifetimes HeRe While At EArth; Given Them Little, But AccOmPlish Much By the COmPAssIon of MerCy THat Life ovEr the ReNder Of HUMAnity By the God of HuManKind RenDer's them Over of KArma InfUSed DecAy of Pain, But SOul REnDering GrOwth of FrEEdOm of LiBerAtion (MoKSha).

الحقيقة هي ما تراه That Many Will Never Come to Face there Karma and Relive there Lives for the Run of Eternity in the Ego of Torment that will CAuse them to Grow Dimn of there Soul; There Essence Till Life Simply Vanishes into Oblivion; Nothingness, NEver Tasking Complete Peace and Rest after the Journey's in the Living they Lived For all the Lifetime's of YEars they Lived on EArth, Unable to Escape There Duty of Destiny in Finding Peace Themselves Without the ANeSthEtics of th Pride of Ego, to Cultivate into other CiviLizations and Planets in the MultiVerse, Never Freeing themselves of there Realm That they Themselves Must HAte By The Reality of there UncUltivated form of Coming Out of the Graduated Form that Humanity in It's Finest HAs Rendered over in there Eon's of Wisdom in the Written Form of TestimoNy of Books, ManusCript and ScriptuRes. Like a Baby Learning the A B C's, Each Ancient Text of Scritpures is the Beginning of Wisdom that The World Stated of in there Baby Steps of there Life's of Humanity Finding it's PAth, and Tho MAny More Modern Text HAs Surfaced, Only the Prior of Ancient Will Reach the Rewards of the Level that a Giant Can't Reach the Bottom of the Tree. So it is Body Wisdom in Books and as Such also of Life That Are One And the Same to Them Who Truely Understand; That PRessing Words Lived By Were Rendered over a Million of Year's AGo By them who Wrote these Very Manuscripts to there Age of Time. The TimefrAme From Which they Wrote From is the Eon of there Time, TruthFully as the Experience they Lived in in the EvoLution of the Mind, Depth of Soul; as there Hearts Ment What they Wrote Upon, to ConVey a Message As Non Other in a Time That did Not Have Modern Press in It's Term; ConsidERing only the Most Wisest to Be Read Upon as they Are Whom to Deal and Wish to Grow as the Ancient of Times, that Held Pride in there WiSdOm over Mere Knowledge of Living in itself as this Modern AGe Seeming Restricts But Wishes a Way Out of Torchure But Never Ending, Ceasing to Come Out of it Due to the Positon of there Sin's and Karma That Restict there Cultivation of Growing into anothER Lifetime Higher from the Flames of the Sky into the Realm of the Ethereal. Not to PRess My Luck to Much With ArtisticaL Translation I Will Render Over the Platform into aNotHer Scene at another Given Time of Discourse of Right.

to Be Written as Such in Another Time.

How DeStIny ChOSes Is By the ArrAy's Of All CHArActer's WHich Are Not APArt All KArmic HAndiCAps For GREAter it StAnds to One Who is WorSe the One Who is not Such to Be (OF) the Better. As Is Giving Of WHAt Little You HAve in THe COnCLusion of UNRELentLesLy CULtiVAting YOUr DESire of A REPAy of REWArd To THem Who Knew it No FurTHere THereOf, But Do it in the KArMAtion of THerE NAtUrAl Term, As One Who Never Gone to SchoOl BeIng SMArter if He KNoWs the AnSwer Then To Him Who Were TutOred or TAuGht of tHe AnSwer By AnOtHer Up to tHe Point WHen it Is VIABle to THe BeNefit And GrOwTH of THe Many; THe GrEAter GOOd. THIs is Where MAny Are CAlled; FEW CHOSen.

ALBeit This Being A IntroDuctory Post, It WAs RenderEd over into A PoSitIon of GNOsis, By Which it May Render Good frOm Of the OrAnges, THat SqUeeze out OrAngeJuice. I Had My Lime And LeMon JuIce in Life to Bring About these Lemon's into OrAnges. TherEfor is THis An INtrodUctory in DisGuisE to THem Who REAd Words By HeArt, I Will Be KNown, As THeSe Were All SQueezed of Lemon's By Limes THat CAme into OrANge Juice'Es

to Be COntInutED ...
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
With Minor ChAnGes upon the 1st Edition on the Written Text ABove, it ConClude THat All May Enter Different REAlms Of EXisting After the PAssing of the Life of the PHySicaL HuMAnoid; But COming At A Prize on the SOCial REGion of An AlteRNate CiVILizAtion, THat May Differ in THere ETHnics of DeAling, OrDEAl in THere REAlity. ACHAngEd And DiffereNt; All HUMAnoiDs Will THo PAss THrOugh the KArmic LAws of JUdGement if THey Ever Where to PAss THrOugh the GAtes After A True VIrtUOuse ENLighteNMent to the Other STAr's of GAtes for AltEred CivILIZaTion to PreMented. : In Addition of the Post Above this Post.

THe REAlity is thAt Such Text Comes Flying out of Me As PrOPheticaLLy As REAListiCAlly; As Some StAtes of theiren GUIdes As All Are LeAd By Some Side of AnothEr By AnotHer of THere AnOther SOul. We All REAch By the EMPHAsis of We All Being A WHole. THo WiShing OtherWise At TIMe's We Are All THo; ECHAd (אֶחָד) One. THIs REAlity FAde And COmes in IN Which We CHoose, ALBeit it Be Also the COnsIderAtion of the WhoLe, THe PeOple to EXstend it to the FOrm Most Preferable For KArmA to SUBStAin; THerefore MAnKind Being the Ruler of THis UNIverSe; But GOd THe ALLM-igHty of the GLobe of thE UNIvErse ItSelof.

FAlse RELigion is THereFore DeeMed By the Forces of MAnKind PLAying the CREAtion of GOd's, IdOl'es or WOrShip; THo there Being one GREAter UPon MAnKind And OthEreWise; THe CHukwu the SeA of the SPirItuAl Beings THAt RendEr OVer into the WHOLeNess of EXiStence AftEr the PreSSing Matter of THIs Life PAssing COming Unto the New One IntAct, Cutting THrough Bone And MArrow of the EXistEnce of the Body into THAt Which is to Be Formed of Me; YOu. ThereFor is RELigion A PLAce of WorShip And CAll For PrAyers to Be HeArd For tHe WHole not to Be NeGLected By the FAst PAsted of SALvAtion of one's MArked Missed, But Also For the Sum of the ConClusion Further And FurthEr till REALigIon is Made Pure. THIs PurIty is the COin TrAnsActIon BetWeen All REAlm's of the EXiStence; Wherein RELiGion in the SPirItuAl is the PAssAge or Right thAt ChArActerIzes YOu into the New StAte Of Life Both HUMAnisticAlly, or Other ANoids in itSelf if Ever PAssing Out THrough the GAtes By there Door ItSelf, Neither ConSidered As THief's And or A RObber. UnAble to Enter the New SheepFold of MerkaBah intO A New ExIsTence As A FLAming SwOrds is ProtEcting the REAl GArden of OAth in Eden of itSelf in the REAlm of the HeAvens. EArth the CRust is But A MAntel of Which the Sky DePicts the BeAuty We See in the DAyLight And the Nightime of StAr's UNFolding At Times of SunSets And SunRise in itSelf.

AlTHo EArth Being the PLAtForm WhEREin We STAnd UPon it is VitAl to REAlize of WHich Im in This PreSent UNAble to Write of in Written How IMPOrtAnd Both HeAven And EArth (הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ) For REAsons UNAble to RELay At THis Given Time, ThereFore But StAted As BereShit (Genesis; TorAh tAnAch) Has StAted; Since THere is A RELated DiStAnce And CLose ProxIMity to All Matter's it is tho to Be REAlized that As Such Both Are VitAl tHrOugh the EXiStence of Life ItSelf, Not Bending on the Left Nor the RIght itSelf But SteAdly On Both And All FActors GrAnt for the REAlizAtion of Life itSelf, As Be Pressing to WHat it RELAys over us in Being.

If there is a Toll to Pay as the Ancient as PErmitted Through Virtue itself, then All Ougth to Deal with there Intents of Karma itself, Since the Matter Pressing Realizes that at Some time, the World Will Come to An OverPoppuLated End Since Already in the East the World Started with a One Child Policy in the East, the West and Mid of the Whole Global Continent Will Soon Have to Thereof Follow as More Generations are Born, More Difficulty in Society in Economics will Have to Flourish Further Down ALong the Line, for Housing and Food SubStance to be Kept in Dear for all to Survive. These Are Pressing Matters of Which i Make This Introductory a Matter of Educated Form for a Time Being in Itself, Since it May Reach Others No different then Another Written Text Present for the Time as Present in itself to be Written.

The World is Changing Both For the Better and For the Good, But as This Change Comes about, Certain Virtues are Forgotten, as We Deem it not to Dig Deeper in the Amends of the Heart But On the Term's of Gnosis(Knowledge) over the Deed Itself, Which is as to Say Not Doing What is Right, But on the Contrary for the Sake of It to be Done With without the ReGard's of the Spirit, Being Come into a ConsumAtion of a Simple Toll Payed with Virtues of Economics Rather of Ethnics. This is therefore the Hurt of the Land, That All Simply Do Without the Intent of the Right Heart, DisGuising the KArmic LAw in ITself into What Seems to Simply Say, Head Knowlegde and Dealings Over HEart Knowledge and there Dealings. This is therefore the Hurt of the Land Wherein; PoPulation will Add Up Till there is No Room and a Selective Service will Come About for Infant Life to be Born SelecTivly in the FuTurE Near as IT MAy Seem, According to the Growth of PopuLation in itself. Since Not Many BodhiChittas are Fashioned But Manifactured in This Day and Age without the True Sense of Recogniztion But a Simple Robotic term That of Submission over Obidience of the HEart; Producing One Nation under God in It's Estate of the Globe of Americians. Till They Are Faced With the Same Ordeal As the East Has Faced To this Day; a One Child Policy. This Will Go AS Far as To Say onLy SelecTive Service Will Select But For Promient InCarnations to Render into Life in the 22nd Centrury in itself. as Time PRogresses and PopuLation in itself thereof of It.

BodHiSattvas; are Therefore More Come Impressed Upon for PoPulation to Clear Out as For Such Will Be Granted into the Next Eon Through the BloodLine they Profess of EnlIghtenment in it's Truer Form. Prominence will therefore Either Be of these or of Worldy People to Be Abstained in the Time of Eon's to Come as the Regression of Growth and Births Will be Controlled And Limited.

ABortion is therefore a Sin to Which, Killing an Inoccent Child/ of Infant is Like Dismissing them of the Life and ImpAct they Could Have HAd in there Expierience of there KarmaIC Law in there Term; But As the World Will Shut the Gates of Life, After HAving Shut the Gates of Heaven to So Many of there Liberation Now KNown For the Sake of the Global Good and Better. It is a Destiny that Mankind Will HAve to Face in Near to Near Future, as PoPulation thereof, Will Grow into Growth Further. There is Little That Can Be Said On the Contray to What Mankind Will Be FAced Upon in this Delimma of Distress of Condition and Issues on a Political to a Grant Spiritual Notion. Since Who Wishes to Be Play God But them Who Wish to Remain Alive Alone Themselves, Some Having Heart; Others Seen FActors of Numbers; Both HAving to Deal With the Reality ITself to What they Do and Deal Out With in Life ther Life's to Come as is; But the Law of Karmic and Rule itself as they Either Kills/ Dismiss or Render into Life the PathwAy of What Life will be Abstained in This the Present Of Set Course Future in Itself. Perhaps a Regulation is in need at Some Given Time and Truthfully So as PoPulation Grows. The Destiny of Mankind is Fashened By Another Apart Outside of the Realm of Man; Since God is Omipresent in All Things Always Able always Willing But Unable to Deal in With; Unless Mankind Listens the Karma of Mankind To Do, the BodhiSattva Good; (Those Who Will Render Over into a New Realm) through there Permission Slip of Having Done the Prior Good and the LAtter for the Suffication of Mankind into a Rendition of a Lifetime for a Lifetime Outside of Our Realm Lower as Mankind is Considered in the Cosmic Whole of the Existing Technology Realm of ITself as Persiting Mankind thinking to Be Great But Unable to Fly But there InAdVanced Technology itself if Deemed By What Alien Lifetime Forces are Already Capable to Do in the Imaginations of Our InterConnected Mind's of the Other LifeForces of Immigrants in a Multi Versed Existence in itself. Able to Fly Saucers. This is therefore - the Intent of Mankind. To be Able to Fly Life Saucers Out of thIs Existence into Another; Yet Not Even Having Been Able to Build Non Rocketeer Air Spaces. So Little is Known and Phantomed of In the Reality of Mankind in the Duratiion of there PoPulation Growing in the Corralation Thereof; But time Will Tell What God the Virtue of Existence Has Dealt With For Mankind and US. If We CAn Remain to the Living Freedom of Both Religion and Spiritualtiy in the Western HEmisphere, as Such is Not Yet Quiet able in the Hemisphere Elsewise Thereother. A Prize to Be Payed for All Things in Life and There (After). SubStance of Heart, Wealth and Prominence..

[To Be Continued]

The DEsire For All To Wish to Be Alive is To Render Enjoyment in the Lifetime They Are to Feel and Impress; But as the Gates of the World are Closed to Be Earthlings Through PopUlation Policies of the World. Mankind Will Dimn Down Till A New Era is Come About in Progressing For Royalty to be Abstained and Exisrent; And Out of These Mankind Will Render into a New State and Age of  Racketeering. MankinD Will Always Be Tested of there Virtue of there Hearts and For Some to Have that Knowlegde and Not Do; It Is a Pity of Shame, Since They May Not Gain Chance of IT in another Lifetime of Rein CArnated Form itself. So Do What Seems Right; Tho KNowing it is a Shame if You Were to Have to Relieve Your Prior Years Again Without KNowing if You Ever Were to Walk the Path in ITself of the Knowlegde of the Existence Out into a More Wholesome Existence in itself; Claiming other Realities to be More Friendly Since The EvolUtion of Existience Must Be Better in a Lifetime Othersides then Mankind Yet Dispermitting of HEaven or Of Hell in ITself. If You Live in Hell in This Lifetime, It MEans You Wish to GEt Out of the Humanoid Experience, Being Called For Another PArt of Existence othersides then that OF Your Current in Mind. This Meaning Your Able if You Deed to Do That Which of Required for this Lifetime and for that of the To Come to be Present in the Moment and Present With the Lord (Reason) to Come to the Conclusion of the inedible Confrontation of the Heart Mind and Soul in the Destiny Of DEstitute that KArma Has In Play. Given even Chance to Cope And Breath in This Present Time of Lifetime ITself to them Who Graduate into the Prior LAtter Reign of there Existence of TErm. To Them Who KNow That Stealing oTher Peopls Good is A Charge By Them in the Great Congregation in the Passing of the Life to BE Judged Thereby of as a Remedy that Was Wrongfully Obtained. As Debts Must be Payed of, so to Be a Free Soul as a COndition of the HereAfter Life itself. To Which All Either Go Through Heaven or Hell Together in, or as a Seperated Form Depending on the Soul's Necessary Need to Come Out in a Lifetime To Which The Calculation of the Stars of Astro-Projectual Nomica's Will Consider Whom to Let Live By in the Future and Whom Now; By the Prominence of there Deal Wishings of What the World Will See to Look Like in the Future Ahead of Time's, There Creating Classes and Division of Whom to Whom What and What to Whom What.

The Future is Can Be Bright; But to Some it Will Be Dimn MAking Robots that Will Not Feel on One Side; But Simply Act; Causing Humanoids to be of a Mechanic Notion Created By EnLil (Lord of the Wind/Cause) over the What Anu and Enki HAd in Mind for the Humanity that Is DEstined For Great Kind But Has Yet to Prove itself in the Realization of the Sumerican Civilization of Ancient and in Time; All Going from Eon's to Eons Back in Time at the Brink of DeaTh Seen All the Reincarnated Formes of One's Lifetime as a Summation of What the Soul Has Rendered Due in Done in the Lifetime Thereby Done Given; Which Which May Coast over from this to That; the Another, But Other's Know that Time is Pressing in that the Existence of the Earth is Not Promised of Tomorrow Both of Over PoPulation and of Exstinction Of Planetary Crash Objects or Self Annihilation Through MAnkiNds StUpidity of War, Terror and Form; That will ReCapture the Next Centry of What is Done With and Dealt in this Human Form of The Living and Life ITself; thereby Causing Either Wrath or Harmony By the God's that Visibly, Will Strike Horror or Pain into the Existence of Life. the Destiny of Mankind - To Be Faced at the Brink of Death. Some Tend Not to Listen to that They Will STand Before a GREAT CongregAtIOn, While Others Run For there SalVation PAst Against th Grain of the Sand into the Eon of Liberation of there Soul's, To Each Tho Deeming as They See; FIt. ReinCarnation Might be PauseD to be Stopped at a Given time; Till Great Man and Women Come Alive in Apperant of another Age of Time in the Accumilation of Soul's thereFore Being Witnesses or Tyrant's of Life. There To be Reckoned After. What and Who Are You. The Question Stated Rhetorically for All to Answer to Themselves, Truthful at HEarT. How Much HAve You Done For Society at Large Both Small of Great. If you Only Love them Who Love you; What Do you Do More then Other's.

Whether it is Right to Live Your Life Well, or Not; IS Your Own Consideration, But Whatever Against the Grain of the Sand, Change You May Bring, KNow it is Worth a Mention of in the Eyes of God. and Ears; Will Hear, as the Summon of the Great Deed Comes Before the Creator of All ManKind and Things Who Renders over and Say's Good and Faithful Servant and Friend HElping them Whom I Gave Little But Granted the Existence through the Life i Have Given to Them of You; to Give to Other's of the Same Created Force that I Professed to BE Given to Another By as Such as Such as Such as By you. Give and It Shall be Given You.

Life Exists; Live It

2 Be.. Continued
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Continuance:

I Feel So Little to the EmpAth to Which i Was; Yet Even in That Stage i Profess the Wish it Does; Hoping For All to Be Greater in the Truth it Sprouts, Never Wanting to Harm AnyBody to Which MisunderStood it Does.

The Difference in Which we Speak; Tho Being One Languard itself, That of the Human Condition, IT Relay's over in A Multitude of Experiences to Which we speak in a Space That HAS No Containment But to Fly Direct or Indirect to the Hearer and Listeners of Our Words; Love/Life Speaks a Word, And Tho We CAn Get Caught up With the Physicallity of Things; It is Still Viable to Do So Help. We CAn But Conclude that this is the Righteous Doing, if we May Mend Our Hearts To be There With it If We Do.

I Reckon that Long Ago, I Have Hurt Many, And ALbeit it being Good in the Desire of Intent, It Was Never PErfect Enought to Be Done With No HArm as All Souls Feel the Depth to Which they Feel to Profess there Ultimate Life of ExistEnce therein, So We as Those Who intent to Walk Past to the Front' Teer to Make More Good in the Sense, at Times Under Conditions Which i Was and Am Set in Due to MisunderStandings By the Reckoning of Issues Which Legal Govermental Matter, Come About Across, To Which i Must SAy, in No Neglect to Apologize to Them Hearers and Listeners to What Words Have Flown Up, Tho Being Legit and Righteous; Yet Harming to Another Due to MisunderStood Concepts of Relevance of Communication of Further Timed Essence In IT's Stance. Meaning:...

If I Spoken Words/ of Kindness, Can Be Spoken of In the Virtuality of a Long Term in Terms of Time; i Would, But the Rendition of Which i Educated, IN Which i Stated Stand; Is That of a Short Run, Seen That My Learned Cultivation HAs Brought me to the Extence of Doing Spoken Words as Last Words Spoken if i Were to May Be Passing On. This is the Quotatious Motto; of Speak Your Words as If they Were Your Last One. I Intent to UpHold that Lesson of Life, With the Existing Extent to Learn a New Phantom that Describes this Very Notion, in an Ultimate Alterior Motive of That to Grant Life to Everyone Past there Lesson They Are to Learn Themselves of Cultivation and Term of there Time. Hence Do Words Sometimes come to; And Actions in a Different Variety then Ought underStood in the Previous Testing of Time. These HAs to do With Matters, i Intent to Keep to Myself at this Given Time; That Neither Neglect me to be GoodHearted nor Not Ill Mannered; But Simply Put on the Spot WHerein I Am UnAble to this time, Perhaps Enlisting Lesser as Time Professes me to Grant that Back Tracked of Privious Empathetic Endebra of Estate of Kind; General Kindness is therefore the Estate in Which All Mankind; Past the Realization of What i Intented Thereup in My Speech and Write to Come Across, By the No Harm Policy that i Entailed my Life into After the Passing and Initiation of My KunDalini Come into Place. This is an Ever Progressing Matter; Countless Walked Upon With the Variety of Virtue it Professes to Need; to Make an Empath that Which the Virtue it Needs to Read and Speak the Variouse Notion in Time of Hope and Light, to the Congression of the Congregration of All Hearer's and Listeners to this Very time. Saying that if I Was Wrong, Not in What was Said; But how the intent Smallest Came About; I Was Would to Apologize if this was in My Favor to Intent to another Soul, Mending Hearts is as the Goal and Breaking is sometimes NEcessary to Heal it Whole. So...

I MEan What i Say and Say What i Mean; Tho MisunDerstood at times. UnRelentingly Misunderstood; it Comes to The Form of Misguided to the Terms of the Listener and Hearers Who HEar the Duality of the Majority of the Cultural Background of Ethnicity, That Comes Across as Harsh to Some, While Lesser to Other's Depended Upon the NEcessity of BackDrop to Which i Am Ment to Set HEr or Another Him Back, Since Edifying Charity CAn See a DownFall From Mile's Away. This CAn Be Said that Age is a Factor; That others Are Older Wiser, Or More UnderStood; But Even a child if Ever known of Children Can Confound Adults in there DUlty of Purity. This is For they CAn Speak The HEart as they See Fit; My Misunderstood Upon the Reckoning of Others Thought of My MisGuidance is not the Lack of Truth, But the Lack of the Extent of Tactness to Ever Reach Down to the Phantoming of Helping Heart to Mind to them Who Wish it No Further then to Understand there Own Estate of Time; Pressing MAttter on them Willing to Eradicate themselves Theren of there Flaw's; But Ego Prideful Enough Not to Let Other's of Which Hand's are Clearner to Do It For Them. Some Do Not Wish to Go to the Doctor and Have them Pull out a Teeth. The Reality of the Fact is...

That All in there Ego and Pride Wish to have the First Seat Amongst the Row of First to be Reckoned of them Who were Righteous and Good in the Profession of time if But Ignorance has Turned and Timed itself; To Fall into Place Them Understanding that in the Face of the Reality, it is a Small MatTer then to Help One Another; One Hand Washes another, and Another Another; So Helping and Passing on Help to them For Another; AnothER. My Help Has Come Through the Eyes of My Life in That Kindness and Much Lived Love Has Been Passed On to Me; in Which My Mental CApacity was Limited; But My HEart LAcked No Form of It; Mending it up for My Mental Deficit of Defusion to Rendition itself over into the Highs to Which it Got Through the Heart Wherein it States: SEEK First the Kingdom of God, the RiGhteousness Thereof; and ALL Things Will Be Added Unto You. This was IS the Journey I First Walked in With My Own Personal Message of Doing Right and BeING Good Which i Will Only in This Brief Express for Now. But In the Reckoning of Scriptures it Came as Such as i Rendered over of the Kingdom of God as it was Summized in These Words as Realized when Read or Reaad it. So as Some Are Still on the First Basis of EnliGhtenment, WithOut Contempt Stated; I Am Not. This is Why I Speak Life To them Who Hear and CAn Listen. if Ego PErmits. They Will Hear; But Some Will WAlk the Path to Change While Other's Intent Not to, as the Seed Can BE Choked Up On the Wayside, or When Falling on Throny Grounds. So It Will But a Few Who Hear and By Meekness, Listen. I Will Be tHe FirSt One ListEning. If Ever AnyBody Have True ConStrUctive Critizism of Which i Call FeedBacks RAther CritiZisims of GOOd EgoFree FeedBacks. I NeIther AttAck But InQuire. As Such I Hope to Be Nack Payed in REturn; But See Fit to WHich Ye-You May Do if Ye Proceed. I Am LiStening.

THe AlterNative StAnce is not to HArbor REVenge in One's HeArt, Which Should Be Fear to Abstained Like STD's ALike Deceases in the MEntal and MEntal Heart of Mind; It Say's in Scriptures; Watch How YE Hear For "Form to Him Who Hears it Will Be Given Unto; Like the Reality We Shape in What We Hear and Absorb in our Mind. Therefore Should Revenge and Any Ill Manner Alike of Mind BE Feared and Escape UPon Unto For it Poisons the Mind and the Mind the Heart; Dimning it into BlackNess Till the Spirit Dies of it's Soul. No Reckoning is as Such as Bad as HAtred in Itself. For it Condemns the Soul into the Vanity of the Darkness itself it Walks in. As Always Therefore, I'm Listening. For there is No Greater Love then to Hear Another Soul Speak, Be it In Pain or Be it in Cheer; But Of All Ego and Vanity Rid it Speaks True; Whereas if it is Not Contained; Therefore Free, It Will Ruin a Soul; This is therefore tHe First Cultivation of the Soul. Before the Kundalini CAn Be Awakened Of ITself. It Will Be aLong Journey For Some, for Most They Will Never come to it in There Lifetime, But As Such Is theIr Journey. We All CAn Conclude to be So Lucky to Have Come to Any Place in ITself Neither Demeaning Ourselves of Any Lesser But Seen How Far We Gotten, Should PRess on and Push On to the Further Next Step Ahead, Considering the MErcy we Are Embelved in That Grants Us Such Journey in Soul itself. Therefore are My Word's FeedBacks; Not Crititzisims. For I Reckon Not Under Myself BAd Things for Bad Things of My Soul; But Good Things Wherein it States; it is Better to Bless Then to Curse; Some Might not Reckon to Understand What there Soul is Doing When Blessing other's; But as Such By the Tar of there BlackNess Still they Curse; for a Good Tree Under Karmic Law, CAn Not Produce But That Which it Produces; Good Fruits, Neither a Bad Tree Producing Good Fruits. This is Why Therefore Ego is the Decease of the HEart. Never Revolving Always Consenting But Never Deeming to Understand What it Does to the Soul of the Human Heart Always Washing Over it With the Dimness of Dark Till the Reckoning of the Soul is Come Apperent; Repentance...

I RePent THereFore Of WHatEver MisComMUnicAtions that Were PlAced into My Life, BetWeen Me And You THAt BrOught Up About THis GrEAt COnSumpTion of Witness to REckOn THis DAy of LibErAtions of SOuls All Over the PLAce to Him Who HeArs And Him/Her WHo LiStEns. MAy ThEy Be BlessEd By WHAteVer MeAns THere Life in THe JOurNey THey Intent to WAlk Upon Upon On. As Life DEAls tHem on TheiReN JourNey I Wish THem Well As AccorDing to tHere JouRney of THere KArmic Law With Mercy (nd) CoMPAssIon. I Hope YOu Will Fin'd to ForGive AnotHer's TREsPass As You Are in Need to be ForGiven off of Your's. A Domino Effect Never Know's When it Hit's off the Plunging of Another AgAin, But Some Will Be Left StAnding While Other's Come to FAll; Let Him Who Thinks He STAndeth, TAke Heed; Lest.. He FAlleth too

PrimAry End - My Lemons, My OrAnges 2 - SQueeze And Make Out Juice - THe HeArt
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Secondary, the depth, the part in which we seek goodness is the depth; the part in which we wish for the whole, the goodness; the gift the GRant the wish; the Point.

I'm writing this from a common cold standpoint from of which i have at recent a flu or cold. This Might PErmit me to Write Othersides to Which i Normally intent to Write therein. There is Not Much to Be Said after being Misunderstood so Much. Tho All Good Being Present, all Bad Not Present to Which i Stand to Vouch in. It is the Dear Right of Which I Consider Life to Be Pleasant and Plausible of. To Do But good and Alter All to The Duration To Which this Alone Stands, Batteling the maze of Ego and Coming Out Victoriously with the KundaLini intact, to Forfeit but not to Neglect the Demands of Ego itself, But neither Controlled By it, But in All Hopefulness Deeming to Persist and Exist in the Duration of Hope to Help Out MAnkInd one step at the Time. This the Duty, This; the Call.

We All Have Set Our Foot on This Behalve, Whether KnowIngly or Unknowingly, For Which Many have Come before to Have Done So, NEither NEglecting Greatness, Neither Conditioning Greatness ITself; But Simply Being., as IS.

This is therefore the PhantOming of Which we Hope For, to Do What is Right, not for the Sake of Ego to Demand, the OurseLves into a Estate Higher to Call OurselvEs Great, But to SimplY Help the Human Condition Wherever We Are, So That Mankind May Rid Themselves of this Decease That Has GoveRned the World Through EOn's of Time Past.

The True Reality

is that if we do Good, We Shall Reap the Reward of it; Whether we Suffer or Suffer For it, IT Will be Worthwhile since the Call and the Cry of the Humanity Lessens and Governs, Greater. So Shall One Reap a Reward of it, neither Considering But Just Assuming for the Intent that all Good is Be Served. This is Toughness to AObtain, Since Attachments Govern the Word Since Eon before. We...

Therefore Have a Calling, that To Do Good; and All Therefore Will Start Where they At and Grow. Nothing More, Nothing Mor.

IT is the Journey, Always Testing, Testing the Jouney we Are in If it be of God (Liberty) or of Man (EGo).

I Will Consider to Leave this Post with it as it is, Since My Common Cold Does not Serve Me Well in Writing any Further to Which i Have Neither Mental Capacity Nor Felt Heart to Step on the Boarders of Myself into the Existing Realm of Well. So Just to BrEACh this, These Previous Posts into a Mellow Drop i Post this Formal Ending Quote into Place; That it may Seem and Give Proper Health to the Reader. Do the Best You May, for it May be the Best You May Do. Harbor no Bad Ill MAnner, for it Will Manner in Which You Ill to Manner. Take Heed Lest You Get to An/Any Fall, for You Will Hear it Before it Falls, the Faith of the Obidience to the Destiny of gOOd/ness. Hear and Listen for it will Cry Out. With these Lasting Words i will Render Myself off till the/my Common Cold Has VAnished, Until then Be at PEace for in PEace, You May be at-iN Peace.

Love and Light
M.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :