RegisterLogin with Google+

Test of ME'

Hello,

Thanks for your intro, it is always great when a member offers a complete introduction of their-self. Also I enjoyed to see into your mind a bit due to your unique writing.

I can relate to one of the ongoing topics of this thread, and that is being misunderstood. I often have felt this way even with my closest peers and family. However, I have also realized that there are multiple ways of misunderstanding. An example of one way is when you, yourself, believe you are misunderstood, when in reality, you are not. (I feel some of my experience from being misunderstood is in this way, especially when considering my family and closest friends). It is true that it is very hard to completely understand another being but through connections of love, and friendship a high degree of understanding can be achieved. Another way of being misunderstood is the obvious one... The other person simply does not understand you at all, and this may vary from people thinking they completely do understand you (when they do not...) or they just accept that they will never understand you.

Regardless of these points, I have found, in my experience, that whenever you believe you are misunderstood you can fall trap to convincing yourself that you can not be understood and alienating yourself from others. I had to learn this the hard way (lonely days, even self-misery) before realizing the difference from thinking you are misunderstood, to actually being misunderstood. I am wondering your thoughts on this, as a fellow soul who has dealt with misunderstanding. ( i am sure we are not alone!)

Also, I recognize that there is a unique, most possibly divine order and structure to your writing, but often i am unable to connect with it in its entirety. (Unfortunately, I am temporarily bound by my societal job and, therefore, for the time being, deeply rooted in logic based and scientific writing...) While I do respect (and encourage) you to post in the way you want, I kindly ask that if you chose to answer to my question, that some parts of it are clearly stated in a way that I can understand but to where you do not have to compromise your words that you channel from the universe.

Lastly, I should mentioned... I am greatly influenced by Japanese culture, martial art, and calligraphy.... There was once A time when the samurai were the guardians of Japan. One of their leading principles, Rei (translated as etiquette, courtesy, civility), was often a principle I thought was overly dominate (unnecessarily so) in there actions (bowing, extremely polite etc..). However, this very principle has changed me and enlightened me recently. It doesn't only refer to proper manners but, in a more general sense, I find it to be a principle closely related to self-less ness. Now, I sometimes I bow to the vibration of others in order to connect. In this case, I use the word bow to represent bending but not breaking or compromising your self. I will actively try to understand those around me and find the best way I can still b myself and still connect to them. Also I have found that truth has real value when it is realized over time, explicitly asked for, or discovered in the way it is meant to be, a divine order of things. When it comes to stating the blunt truth to others often it is indeed worthless. Due to this, in my point of view, it is always worthwhile to speak words of kindness or benevolence rather than a harsh truth, because this will aid them on the path to discovering their own truth.

What I am trying to say is, the enlightenment I have received from the principle of Rei and the virtue of kindness have lead me to be more understood by others in my life. The idea of being misunderstood was an excuse (for me) to be surly, passive, and self-alienation from my social and physical environment. What say you? What do you think is the solution for a misunderstood soul to become understood by different types of people?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
As a DiVine Being, I Understand that all things are understood the moment i set in place of terms that the understanding is being not misunderstood.

Somtimes When Speaking Blunt Truth it is for the Factor to set them into a Neutral Place, as to Say this is Where you Start Anew, a Fact in Which You Can Grasp on and Hold a NEw Form of Leaf For A Better Term.

I Lack no Kindness thats a fact i know; But there are Pointers to Which a Once Born Person does Not Understand one Being Twice or Thrice Born in the Realm of the Reality of Life; Some Turn new Leaf's; While a Rare Breed; Person Turns a new Category These are them who are Siddharta (Who have Completed a Task in Life more then Once) - Like Buddha Did. My Factor of being MisundersTood is Standing on the Grounds that the Reality i Faced Was Set That Way By Karma Itself. It was In Yearn for Me to Grow Up and Speak out ie Speak Up for it to Change as Some Don't Speak up as I Was alike in the Past, Taking Things in as they Come Which was them Who are Born of the Spirit, Being Like the Wind. Or Cephas (Peter) who was to Walk the Path as Others Were to Direct them of (of the Apostels of the Lord). I Try to Keep My Writing Limited in the Divine Tho Written thereof, But Not Prior to it's Full Extent, so that It Might Come off Mellow (To this Present DAy); Which is the treatment of Kindness in itself; Tho BEing Able to Write More Blunt without Tactness, it is Written in it's Kindest form to This Day to Which i Understand that the Misunderstanding of mine (Between Others) is me not being Kind or Generous, But that they Miss the Anchor of Seeing its Very Factor of it; Meaning it the Message never Relays to Which it Actually Should. There Are Reason For Which this is Happening Like a Passing Message Through the Conveying or MEssages Game; One Saying a Word, (Message) and By the End of Meeting the Person Intended to Has Conveyed in Such a Form that it Does No Longer Hold the Primary Word in itself in truth. This is My Dilemma as of the Past; It Was Conveyed but not in the Truthfulness of the Word. I Used to Not Have that Problem Wherein All KNew What i Meant, But there Are Reasons in the Introductory to me in the States, Wherein an Immigrative form has settled in this Manner for me. Like Getting to KNow me or the Real me being Put in Place. So I Randomly Try to Convey the Message KNowing it to be True Full of Kindness and Full OF Truth; But as Time Presses Along, My Weary turns on (Being) Weary for it has been Some Long [az] YEars. So i'm About to Come to a NEw Leaf a NEw Chapter in this Realm to be Not Misunderstood, But the Beauty of Being Misunderstood While Speaking Truth of Good is Lost in the Wind that the Factor Now Hits With No Tolerance of Conveyed Message; 1 BEing 1 and 2 BEing 2. I Miss That Factor Wherein i Could Say i Love you By the Number 520 and it still means what it say's. This is Part of Being an Adult For All i KNow, to Actually Be ResPonsible. Less Games More Fact as they Would Say. My Misundestanding is Come from Many Different Direction, Neither ME Alienating nor Being Aggressive of it; But Simply Taking it as a Step Of Karma Placed Upon Myself to Be Let KNown to the World as is, after a Generation of being Isolated itself Through Through Cultivation of the Self that was Reckoned after for its Term and Time. I Am Also into Asian/ Orient, as being Oriental Myself it Always Has Part in Me to Bow whether in the Spirit or in the Physical to the Extent Plausible to do DEEMED. So I LAck no Term of Tactness, But Some Things Are New Like a Phase with a new Chapter, and as such This is wherein I'm Stepped into To Learn Anewed That Which i Knew but in a NEw String Like A and B on a Guitar differ in tune. I Hope this Makes Some Little Sense to ME of What Your Trying to Ask. IF There is Ever SOmething Else Missing, Pls Feel Free to MEssage or Post. I Am Always Willing.
M.
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Misunderstanding comes that a Third Party is in Play, someone Behind the Scene Speaking Lies of untruth that Hold Captive the Minds of them Reading not being able to Connect with the Readers Words Itself. Such is not Often Present in Person; But in the Unaudibible unpresenced it comes across as such. There are Figures of people in ones life that hold key to such matter, Who are Ought to be destroyed like the False Prophet that Speaks Lies about the Truth, onew way, Always Holding a FootGround Against the Grain.

It is Bothersome That All Tend to Play such a Role to them Who See Falsely another, By the Intents of the Karma of there Ego intact; And Tho they Wish Otherwise to Some, Most Don't So see, they Simply add on Lies to the Truth of the Testimony that one Intents to Keep.

Light Versus DArkness, that is the war and battle. Most Don't See There Ego Being the CAuse of it; Simply By the Fact that they Have Not Kept Up Dealing with there KArma in Life; So it Falsifies another ones Testimony seeing that they themselves wish to Stand True to there Word But on the Basis on a Foundation of FootGround that is Build on a Lie or False Statement. This is For there Character is as such Never HAving Been Taught the Truth about it; Never Dug themselves out of the Grave, But Simply Walking as Life has dealt Them With, Not Knowing that it will be Destiny Doomed in its own self itself. This is the Burden and the Wrath they Profess not to see, But Knowingly Grain against the Sand Rather then to Work Through it. These Are People That Are in the Dark. Some Knowing Others not; But all Disguising themselves. That is Why there are So Many Styles in The World (Different Styles).

There is One Style; One True Reality in Which we Ought to Live In, But Many Walk MoreRather in there Way's of the World; There Reality, a Religion in itself to Each Lifestyle Walking and Wandering, to Cause Corruption to them Who Try, And Here and There Causing Harm. This is the Trouble and the War, the Battle; Not Against Flesh and Blood, But Against these Very Principles that Try to UpHold Themselves; Each Demonic Entity Having its own Reality. Broken Hearted...

These are the Reality Most Faced With it; the Real Reality that Sees Through If they UpHold the UpRightness In the Grain against the Sand of it, While Being in That Stage. This is Tough to UpHold and Do, But Doable to Them Who Try. All Seen the End of the Journey, But Few Intenting to Go Through it the Karma That Holds. Tho Better For there End, But the World Will Not PROfess them. So We Have a New Way in Life, That of ISlam, A Gathering of all Religions in the World to Come Together. If But Truthful Understood of it. The Gathering of Lifestyles. Wherein the Person itself Keeps Whole Themselves; From Buddha to Christ or vise VERsa to All Prominent Dominions. There is Much that Goes for it, From the Littlest to the Least; But Some Dont Intent to Walk the Path, and therefore Simply Drift till they Continue the Path for Another Generation of Dependents and therefore Cause it to Prolong; Causing Crimes to be More Misconstruted rather Simple To Be Seen. This is the Burden they Place Upon the Prophets of God Who HArbor to Do Good, THE. in the World...

So I Hope This is UnderstandAble, the True Reality of the Fact; Character is What Character Does. Good Tree, Bad Tree; Different Fruits Each Unable to Change But Through the Grain of the Sand Past BEyond the Foot Steps Below the (Ground of the Sand), Ground.

This is In Plain, Seen that...
The Surface of the Ground
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(11-09-2019, 10:33 PM)Uzumaki Wrote: Lastly, I should mentioned... I am greatly influenced by Japanese culture, martial art, and calligraphy.... There was once A time when the samurai were the guardians of Japan. One of their leading principles, Rei (translated as etiquette, courtesy, civility), was often a principle I thought was overly dominate (unnecessarily so) in there actions (bowing, extremely polite etc..). However, this very principle has changed me and ...

What I am trying to say is, the enlightenment I have received from the principle of Rei and the virtue of kindness have lead me to be more  understood by others in my life. The idea of being misunderstOOd was an ... social and physical environment. What say you? What do you think is the solution for a misunderstood soul to become understood by different types of people?

Unable to Give You a More Softer Touch of Text; i Will Start This Message of By This; That in Etiquette's and Courtesy; There is Folli. AS One HAving Advocated and Followed it in the Past; Both of Rei and of Li; Which Hold the Same Ancient Character of the Orient ~> 礼. They Teach Lessons of Greatness to Them Who Walk In there PAths With it; Whereas the Folli is in Faulty Modesty. Many DO Not Understand the True Courtesy and Politeness when they are Faced to be seen. It is not in the Practical Lesson it Teaches, But in the Ethnical Teaching it Teaches. IT is Not in Momentary Matter Done; But in the Globe Whole One Lives there Life in as a Lifestyle Build upon it; Dug in Deep and Set in the Feel of the Soul that Does not Stop Breathing without of IT. This is the True Lesson - the Cultivation of it - Rei and LI. 
When One Learns it, IT is Upon Layers of Layers that the Onion BEcomes Deformed (of it); But it Takes an Alternation to Change one's Life; ONe's Core, the Seed of the Onion to become of Such Cultivation. These are them Who Perfect It, Who Walk With it Without Thinking, Acting; Always Doing Always Being With it. This is the True Lesson One Ough to Learn of Any Virtue, Etiquette's and Way. Infusion, Not Appropriation. To ME it's a Deeper think Then just Simply Act, it is a Being. But most don't Graduate beyond the appropriation, so they Act But don't be.

I Can't Start on the Topic of Misunderstanding another, since it goes into so many different directions on this Level of the Platform For Which You intent me to write from for yourself and it. It is not an Earthly Social Thing But a Spiritual MAtter of Which i Wrote My Peace On In This matter in My Previous Post of Which You Rightly Claimed to be of some sort of Divinely Order. Don't Dismiss Whatever You Witnessed of my Writing of it. It would be Luda, Therefor Don't Anull the Fact of My Writing That Spoke to You in Whichever However Degree You Were to UndersTand of it. I Will therefor no Further Write on This The Matter as It Already Has Concluded it sElF (OF IT). Read it Again. ...
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Shocked 
Going Yet Down Further then i Already HAve should have been, I Am For The Time BEing Unable to Convey the message of Solution any OTherwise then Was Already Set in Conveyed in My PreVious Text of Messages in the Previous of Time.

This For the Reason that the Meeting Point of my Orbit, HAs already PAssed the Point of Meeting and Gone Back to its ORbit of Stars. Yet Once I HavE Come Back to the Place of Meeting, Lord (Willing) I Will Relay Back That Which is Most Suiting for the Congregation and Understanding of the Question Topic At HAnd.

I Will Mellow Into the Introduction of that Topic, By Saying that being Misunderstood is a Spiritual War, Wherein PEople Intently By There Unwashed Karma (Actions) have LEad to them to Overlook; and Not See Someone's Act of Action Whereas by Word or By deed in itself as To that What was Intended as to Are. My case Being ISolated and Different From the Multitude of Many. To Me it is a Struggle Against the Darkness That is in Wishes to Give No Courtesy of Respect to Which a Person of Spiritual as Me is to be Given in at hand' Due to the Reality of Courtesy Wherein one ought not be in need for to War, to them who Are Spiritually. There is Light Tryed to be -Dimned by the Darkness. In the Natural Realm it Looks as they Neither KNew But it Was Conveyed the MEssage as simply Misunderstood. But in the Reality it was Intently By there Unintended Dealings; Because they Did not Wish to GEt to know that PErson Themselves by Karma; Trying to LEave them behind in the DArkness of the Cold For Which of KArma it is a Reasonable deed that one may CAn be known Till Further Notice in Time be at Better Term -Come Apparent. Which altHo Is a Struggle to them Who are Misunderstood if they Ever Where Them to Catch the Moth in theirn Eye and Eradicate it-For there Sake to See the Factor of there Way of Life in itself in their BEing. IT is Hansly of their Way of Retaliation Against the Verdict of the Glory to them Who are to be Misunderstood of them od there Estate of goOd.

There is a-Way in Which it is Not Done Intently By All; by Whoever've Listened to their Peers to the Falsely Claimed TeStimony, therefore Beguiling themselves to be of Some sort better due to the value misunderstoof of the NExt PErson Misunderstood. This too Is Folli in That they Wished to Have an Upper Hand Against that Person, of Which they 'Themselves them misunderstood have to Fight a War For there Understanding to Come in Place Them from them Misunderstood. Sure one May Use Rei or Li for that Factor to MAke MisunderStandings' Mis no Longer, Now Understood; But the PRize of Bowing to them Who Don't Intent to Intently Understand You; Puts You in the Weakening Seat- Whereas at some Time Power and Strength is needed to be Conveyed of it. IT is Therefor Depending on the Persons Requirement To Whichever Characteristic one is needed, if Rei or Li are to be Appropriated or not; To Whichever Degree one is intended to be Conveyed of in off.

For Me; as Having Conveyed Rei and Li in the Past, it is unable to me to to a Second Term of it For this Momentary Time of BEing; Tho eVer Growing in it and Ever LEarning. IT is time to be Strict and Detented By Simple Factors of Blunt, so That this Factor may Stand Strong in My Factors in itself. So Whereas it is Right about using Rei or Li. It is not in the Power of My Book to Do so Right Now; Having to Go the Path LEss Trodden By ME Which is The Factor of Sheer Truthfulness and Prowess. So That i May BEcome a Whole PErson Through it in itself; As One HAving Done Things of Rei and LI Already in the Past in Itself and Succeded in itself with it; IT is an Ever Present Characteristic in me. Hid in the Way's of the Works of Words Chosen Wisely for the Conveying of the Message Neither Being to HArd Nor to Soft But a Straight Line, as the Tuning of the Sound of the Guitar only Makes Tune When Finely Tuned in itself, Being in the Mid Section of Things.

Sometimes the Hardest thing Is to Get Rid of Something Old and Learn Afresh in a new Sequence in Life to Grow Further in a Region less Traveled Before. Courtesy, Even Courtesy has a Place and Moment in Time; To be Appropriated and Send out in Time. Upon BAsis of the Beginner it is Given out Wildly for a new Lessons is learned. For it is Most Freshes there. But to them Who Have Already Succeeded in it; They Ought to LEarn When to Give it Out And When AS SUCH; Not to Give it Out. AlTho Ever Send out it is Hidden in the Words for the Listener and Receiver to Receive it in Such a Way for thereN Wordz to be Rubbed into; Rather then just be Drizzled of it unto. This is When One is MAster of His or HEr Senses, Able to Know How to Turn on and Turn off; GIVE and Give That Which is Most Needed in that Time. Sometimes PRolonging, Sometimes Shortening; Giving Just Enough for a Soul to be Freed And Liberatedin itself. Without the Need of LAgging them BEhind.

This Laggin Behind is Why PEople are Misunderstood in MY Ranks of Understanding. Since PEople Like to; TEND to Care to Cause another to Lack BEhind so that they Might Caught up With them in there Walk'z of Life. Unable to Ask them The Simple Truth for Charity, But simple in the dArkness of there Mind's; Hold on to them till They Get What they Want. Therefore Misunderstand till the NExt Person Gives in and Bows to the One Misunderstanding is Met His LEvel of Understood. This is too Folli; BEcause Unwilling from the Standpoint to Understand What i'm Saying; They Wish not to Associate Wisdom with Me; But Simply Wish to see Tactness to Give there Permission that i do am Understood, Of Which they Never Should HAve HAd such Power of My Need For Me to BE Understood in itself of them. Simply By the Fact that They Do it for the Sake of Submission to Theren Way or Ways of Understanding; Giving No Liberty to My Ways of Words or Deed. Which is a Liberty i HAve Been Given By the Destitution of the Journey i am Set in. So They Never Sought to Understand Another Different then Themselves. Lest they HAve to Humble Themselves Themselves. MAking another One Liken for Rei to Bow and Humble Themselves, So that they May Feel Better ABout themselves Not Doing it Themselves But Causing a Bondage to the PErson they So Intently Misunderstand Themselves in Fact. This is the Spiritual Notion; The BAttle Against Misguidance and Ego. I Should not be in need to Bow Myself before another, Except to Give Peace. This Peace is Tho Thrown in my Face to them Who Intent to Misunderstand me By there Games of Coming to a Mutual Ground by there Upper Hands Games. That Meeting in the Middle. Neither Turning to Much to the Left is No Good, nor to the Right; But a Straight...
If You give in to Much, Your in Debt; If You Don't They are; as a Person Who Wishes to MAke PEace, Both Way's Do Not Work. So You Have to Learn the Middle PAth the Way of Buddha to Walk Where it Needs to Walk, To be Neutral to Grow in that Pathway of Life in Its self. These are therefore the Way's of the BodhisattVas, Who Walk the Middle Path By the Spiritual Notion of the War and Peace to be Kept inTact. Maintaining both Sides Not tilting to one or the other except that which is required and needed for the Soul to be Set Free. This is Done in the Gathering When Two People Leave Place Without an Ounce Sold or Bought But Simple a Pause on Life is PRolonged.

In the Christian Religion, it is Written in the Book of Revelation Wherein Some May need the MArk of the BEast to sell or Buy At Any Gathering. This Gathering is When Two PEople Meet and Advocate there Way of Life Against or Upon Another. To Walk Neutral is to be Free of the Mark; Wherein But Truth is Relayed to Another Without an Ounce Sold More, Seen that the Truth is not to be Sold ANyways, But Simply Given Out. These Are the Buddha's. Who Learned that Any Debt or Deed must be To Set PEople Free and Not Cause Another To be IN there Bondage. To Some Bowing before Other's is Necessary; But in the Reality it is Not Bowing to Another; But to the WholeSome Spirit; the Self of (Atman) Which is concluded in the Greeting Word of the Eastern (India) in the Sanskrit Word: Namaste, Which Concludes to Say, I Bow before the Spirit Which Lingers in You as It Lingers in me; The Atman it'self. (Read My Former Post on This Matter as an Delibera and Continuing of it)

The Sample We Give Out in Life:

Is the Variety of How We See Ourselves; Deal With OurSelves and Act With Ourselves. This is Come Apparent When we Deal With Other's in Our Lives, ... Wherein we feel the Presence of Ego or Kundalini. Ego To them on the Journey of Kundalini Need to Learn How to Bow, Seen it is a Courteous thing, But Kundalini Awakened Does Not as it is An Embodyment of Bowing itself. It is aN Mirror That Holds CAptive Ego to Whom All Are to Profess to it in there Minds. Only A Humbled PErson in Life, CAn Reach to Walk Towards Their Kundalini; Till it HAs Left a Mark on their Physical Body and Spine. Elsewise it is not Ever Activated; but in an Processing MAtter. (See on Kundalini in a LAtter Term of Time)

One note to be Written, P.s.: Not All Wish to be KNown to the Fullest of Extents. So Misunderstandings Should Tho Nevertheless Not occur, Rather UnaQuaintance. This is Of No Ill Manner Nor Harm; Whereas Misunderstood is an Offence and HArm of Ill-Manner in itself.

Rei is a good Thing to LEarn and Live by -- "." M
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Semi-ContinuAtion of Topic of THread (click on Link)
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thanks for the response M, I accept what I have read and that which I understood and comprehended I will keep with me. It is hard for me respond to your response to my question because, again, I could not understand your complete answer and all of its points in its entirety. Therefore, I feel cannot give you an appropriate response. However, I do thank you again for your response and a further introduction to yourself when you expressed that you come from the Asian culture and have experiences with the principles and Rei and Li. I believe it is true that you have a deeper understanding of these principles than I. I have only discovered these principles within the last 6 months.

I hope to discuss with you more in the future
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
[Image: fixedw_large_4x.jpg]

This is Yet AnoTher Season, ThAt has Come in The MidSt of A TriAl And TriBulAtion, in Which iMust Say, I Feel in The MidSt A Sway By Which, i Can't Seem To FiGure Out WHAt Gives. AnoTher Hold Has Come IN The Center of This, in ThAt a I Can't Seem To See Far off Afar, in Which My Third Eye Uses To Seen to See; For I Was CrAshed of Like Cephas, Peter in Paul in The Water's ThAt iSa (as) Would Have Walked uPon The FAce, SurFace of The Sea;

In' The LiteraL; I PluNged into The WAter One Again; A New ConCession, in The SpiRituAl ChriStos PHase, Which I Can't Deem More Then it is, An InConVinience, of Which i Know Not The SecAnd Dare of Phase For LessOn's in Term. So iMuSt OBliDged of This Till, This PhAse is Come Around it About. TougH not To See The FootStep's i Walk EmBark Upon. But Faith Wearies, And Hope Falls Fails Down; But The Core of Atman ResiDes, And Truth Hol'd Dear the Core of it's Seen.

TheRe Must Be A Better Way Then to Step Down To The Reality ThereFore UnSeen, When GiVing Help Doe's Not Come At A Price to loWer One's Thought inTo The Realm On AdVatArs Upon. But What Do I Know, This Weary is Just Seen IN The Eye's of The Flesh, And Struggles in The ScEne oF it's MidSt.

I Hope i Come Out of ThAt Funk iN The RiGht Due Time Again, oNce Again. As This Song Above DepiCts; We Have A WitNess of MessEngers Helping Us ThrouGh, So I Will Not Give In on Up To WhAt i've Seen This PhAse to Be As Seen.

The Depth of Piece Seems To Fall in It's KInd;
When Life in The Wallow Is Once Again, in My Mind;
But Truth Can Hold, iT ThrouGh; When Life is The LessOn I Get To You ; - Emmanuel Hashem baRak EleHinu HaYa

God Once Said, IF You Do RiGht By Me, You Are Right By Me.
So I Heard His Voice, And His Feel Came Felt Upon Me. But Why The So Many TriAl's Of TempTation.
And He Said, if You Can't CleAve to Me Now, How Will It Be if You JournEy ThrOuGh The GalAxy.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
All This is Past Tense, A ReoccuRance of What AlReady HAppEned Once Before, Nothing New; NotHing of Again; JuSt A Fade of How To Be; People Wish For A Pure Soul to ....

I Am Fully Blessed,
[-]
  •
Share this post on :