RegisterLogin with Google+

The Distance We Take

How Far of a Road does we One Man or Woman take to Make LEAve the Distance in Time. We All Struggle in the Fight against the better halve to Make Amends to the Virtue of the Test of tIme in Which it States, IF You Do Good; Your Destiny/ Destination will be Good. But How Many Know wHat is Good. To the Virtue of Some Scriptures it States, If You Be Angry with Your Neighbor Without a Ritual Right Cause; You HAve Murdered Him; Murdered (Him; Them) in your Heart. And it's Not as Murder in the Physical, But in the Ethereal. 
This Sense is Far more Precious then that of the Physical Since The Depth Now Matched is Prior to the Cause of Any Physical Existence in itself.

All Get Angry; But it Says, Be Angry and Sin not. Sinning is therefor the Missing of the Mark, and Whereas Some Might Say it is Missing of Doing Yourself Right the Feel of Being Angry For Self-Righteousness Sake, You Might Come to Find that Mankind in the Ethereal was Once One Community, Therefor You Killed or Murdered Your Ancestry of Family or Family in itself.

So How Fun is it to Meet a Member of Your Family in the AfterLife in The sense That You Have Disvowed them Spirititually of Your Sense of Life, or Virtue of Care in the Destiny of Your Life, By Being Angry at them without a Righteous CAuse that of the HArmful Way Callling them No More then the Call you Claim of the Sense of Death.

Righteousness Upon Scriptures:

People PerHAPS dont Realize. That there are Layers of AnyThing, From Joy to Anger and Anger to Joy, that You HAve to Dig Deeper and Deeper to Find Solution of Your Own Cause the Soul HAs NEver Phantomed in Coming to Sense of Knowing Ever In Time. This

Is the CAll of the Virtuous, Those Who Believe in the Cause of the Workers of Light. IN the Destitute of Ever Caring For Another in there Lifetime'S, So What Are you. The One

Who Cares Or the ONe Who Doesn't. If Ever Offense Comes Taken, it is Because there is a Lack of Tactness in the Midst of the Scene. and Tho Some are Very Viable and Sensitive. Empaths Do Feel Further then Those Who Do not, and Is Not Ever Wonder Who Feels a Sense of Empathy?

We Feel.

Because the Whole of the Universe Yearn's, But What it Yearns is the Sense of Wholeness against the Sin's of Mankind That Dawned, Through the Existence of ManTimeKIND. So Who Ever Then Offence, Let HIm or Her Consider. I Will not Take Offence, But Hurt Feels Hurt AS Hurt Feels Hurt, No Matter The Regard of How i Can Block it out; it is What it is to Them that Can feel. It's CAlled Consideration of Other Peoples Feeling, and Rather then to Spend it on a Thrifling Gain; One Soul Blackened for the Night is worse then Getting Ahead in a Sense, by the Corruption of the Mind/Heart. But Further Whereas I SAy it is Forgiven, to them Who Blaspheme Against the Spirit of Holy, Will not Forgiven in the Test of Time; Neither The Life is nor the Life to Come.

I CAn't Further Stress the Degree of How Felt is Hurt, Whether On the Virtual of Web or In Person. But a Neglection of Consideration is What Makes One One Non-Empathy, and Are The Spiritualists not All Supposed be Empath's, to Consider the Mind/Heart over the Brain of AND Logic?

IT is a Test of Time in Which We Are Deemed By Our Deed, And Tho it Can be Said, We Did Not KNow- for They Do Not Know, I May Say, that Deeds Befall KArma in what Deeds Have Been From the Beginning's OF Time ever Existing. My Care is to Eradicate All these Bad Karmic Turmoil of Essence, and Make Avoid to ALL GOOD Deeds Come Apparent of Test in Time.

Soon One Will be Found in Heaven or Hell through the Passing of the Body. And Whereas Reincarnation can be Believed in. Repercussions Hold Ground through Which You Came Anewed in the Carnation of Time, that holds Bind Through Karma To the Relevance of Where You HAve been and Where You Will Come Up; Raised.

Letting the Good of one LifeTerms Commit over the Lifetime over Another, is Sense Ludacris TO NOT...

Consider...

Upon Starvation...

Fasting shows the Term in How Life is to Meant to be. If Fasted longer the Solber the Suffering Becomes, But the Long The More The Body, IE Stomach Sufferers Depravity of Wealth. The Body Tells the Mind that it is not Gaining Food and That of Such the Body Feels of Weakening; Some of You Never Fasted in Life, neither Suffered. Thinking it is Not a Reality to be Reckoned on, But As You Die the Body Submits to the Emptyness of Being Fed of Lifetime; IT Will Feel the LAck of the Body Decaying, and This will Reckon Whether You Have Been, Gone Through it in Your Lifetime or Not. So Have You Suffered? and To What Degree. A Man Angry at His NEighbor witHout a Cause; IE HAS Murder him Already in the Sense of His or Hern Heart.

How Deep the Well of Empathy Goes, in which the Riches of Your Heaven Shows, Is Deemed
The Way OF Who You Are, in the Destiny after Death; Life to be a Scar

Some Think they Can Live a Empty Life and Think Reincarnation Will Remember them of there Previous Lifetime; But i Say, Unless You Get Scars, You Will Not Remember Neither Recall of What or Who You Were Previously. you Will..

Live a Life NEw With simply the Destitute of How Life Comes To Be KArmicly And it will Swoop Sweeep you Over. Falling into the Gap's of Time. So How Far You HAve Gotten, Will Be Rendered Over Forgotten, Except the Hell or Heaven You Have Come to Visit in the Reincarnated Time Past Before. Gaining KNowledge of it as Seen MAny Joyous over, is no Great Feat, For the Deed HAs Not yet Been Done. How Many HAve You Offended and How Many HAve You Wronged?

The Speculation of Time:

My Duty is To Clear Air; Not to Trouble but to Clear Air for the Phantom That You Dare to See Of WHO You Were, If Your Angry, IT's Cuz you Were Such aLike in a Lifetime Before at Stare. Angry, Hateful, Discriminative, EVERy Aspect of Character is What Makes You I (swear) a Ticking Bomb, ONe Who Vouches to Believe in Reincarnation, But never Moves a Muscle to Breathe, in the Life that Tells You There is a Karma Fold, One Who does a Deed is Sure to Learn themselves into the(RE) Mold. Of How they Will Come to Be, I Pity Those Who Don't Set Right into Liberty of there Moksha there Soul. Those who Trouble other's Will Lose there Heart of Gold. Tactness...

Learn it, Empathy 

The Distance We Walk ...
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Make-Up And Fashion:

R Essentual to the Virtue Within; But The Beauty of The Outward Does Not Same to the Virtuous Inward of a Being that Passed Beyond the Steps of his Or Her Own Sin.

Every Empath Knows it That there is More to Learn, Without Contemplating Hurtfulness Upon Another ones Mind. Causing HArm Will Exclaim the End of Subtraction, Where You Lose Half When Not More of What Joy of Heaven You Must Feel, Because it was Upon aNother Ones Debt that You Felt Such in the Lifetime of Heaven under HEll - Earth. So Consider

Again...

How Much of what You Feel or Is, Is Really you or Your's Suprised; Will Come When You Think You Remember the Valuables of Presence, in The Physical to be as Such as Coming CRossing Over to the Ethereal at the PAssing of Your Lifetime ITself..

So Will What You Have Held - Kept be The Same as IT is? Neither Death Will Remember You if you Do Not Deed KArma With it's CAuse of Remembering By the Virtue of Longsuffering of Suffering through the CArnation of ALL Mankind. Never Fasted... See

How Many Kid's and People in the World (third) are CAused of Starvation. Never Suffered, See How Many Suffered in the World of the World. Will You Be Found Amongst them in the PAssing of the Life you Cease to HAve Seen.?

Fashion is Important, But How BEautiful are You Deep Down Within?

I Could Speak of How Heaven Truly is and Hell, But that Would Spoil Ya to Phantom What Must be Done to Keep Out of HEaven and Into HEll; Vise VErsa - REVERSED

Mankind was ONCE ONe COmmunity; And He Who Does not Gather (by Righteousness of the Truth - Ma'at).. Scatters (into the Outter DArkness - Outer Space)

Gnashing of Teeth, Weeping...
Quote:...(13) their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

Coming to Life of Carnation Through Hell Will be Visible, What You Might Become. What Might WILL Be. How Much OF What You are is Physical Appearance, Both in Organs, Interllectual or Mass? Only the Essence of the Heart (Ma'at) Survives And if this Heart (ib) Has Not Been Tained; How Much Have You Fasted in Your Life? Time Life
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
How Hell Came About.

In the Virtue of Depth, in A Step Where You Lose your Breath, there is A Place to Call Home; Past Before A Place of the Crown;  Where A CheckUp You Must Win, of Karma So Called in the Spin; Where the Lottery Falls, And You Get What's Within in A Pause. A TimeCaps of Your Life Where You hAve Seen, A Lifetime of Being. To What You Fall, A Life for A Life is the Toll; And you Must Know; That All ManKind Paid the Toll, of How the Scenery FeEn; to What the Conscious Mind of ManKind comes into Being; Where All Truth, Be Known. And Life As in Utmost is Shown. That Every Truth Unknown; You Must Verdict in regardless Of What You Were Shown; For Depth in the Sea, Is Regardless of You And Me. But Comes to the Fan. Where You Show Ignorance in the Dao; All Will be Seen, Even the Hidden Secrets and the Things You Have Not Grown.

Quote:When people see things beautiful,
ugliness is created.
When people see things good,
evil is created.
Being and non-being produce each other.
Difficult and easy complement each other.
Long and short define each other.
High and low depend on each other.
Before and after follow each other.

All Will Have to Face the Whole of the Truth of The UniVerse

There Comes A tiMe, Where you Will Find; That WhaTever You Do; All MankInd Watches You, Even
Those Who Have Passed, As there Bones And Words Do Last; Till the Getton May Come; And Armageddon Shall Run; All into a New Place; Of Another LifeForm into It's Race. To What the Day May Bring it's Like Losing Mankind in the Wind, And All Will Be Free; Depended Upon thEre Karma, Life As it Sees ― 

All Mankind Will Be Judge By What they Know, And By What they Were SubsCeptible to.

Quote:When people see things good,
evil is created.
Being and non-being produce each other.
Difficult and easy complement each other.
Long and short define each other.
High and low depend on each other.

It Will...

Be That the Dead Will Speak; And the Living Will Bleed; One For the Judge, to Judge them Who Said there Life Was Enough. to Know there Crime, AgaInst Mankind And There Mind; In What tHey Can See. A Life is Born thRough Millions of Ancestors thAt Are You And Me..

How Hell Came About.

The Myriads 
Quote:a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
To the person who pleases, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,
[-]
  •
Share this post on :