RegisterLogin with Google+

The Mountain of

I realize in the value of so many years, that some measures of degrade or measures of hope, are of no value unless they are intended in there proper way of form for others to see what they wish to see, in betterment of the whole of unity the form of humankind in there way. Karma is no other way of form of it. It simply dissect the most valuable measures of hope placed into a life, and gives it a new form for reincarnation to come about properly for the whole of mankind and there unity. (This is also) where the Soul Receives its Spirit, When Destiny is forged by the kind of mankind to bring about a new being into the world and give it hope and the hope it brings thereby as an infant into the world of man. The Value thereof is immensely For in that the Generation to come, is able to withdue the faults and valuables of the Former generations intact.
So we See Hope after Hope come about apparent if we let Mankind Do its Job and bring hope into the world. But even as grown up, we can justify do such same similar things, If we permit our grudges and vicious to be put aside and grant the greater whole a new form of Life. As EACH individual is permanently connected to the whole, I see no necessary for any to harm or cause to falter another in there ways of Steps, But to comprise them into a better day ahead. These are the Virtues and these are the Values that Heaven Resides inside. AS the Whole inside, and as the Whole in the inside. We Have to find the notion for which the next Generations come about, and tho we speak of Old things, New Ways and New Forms are Bring and to Brought about to come into new forms of Life' giving and Life forming beings that we Care for on Earth. The Lesser the Harm the Greater the Cause, and if this is not the Value we Should instill in ourselves, and one another. What Value is there.
Karma Has one Purpose to give a Redo to them that have matters Pressed on there Hearts that never Found Resolve or Solve in there Hearts to bEgin wiTh. But as we Can struggle for the SOul, We Can Also Amend for our Own. But the Trouble Resides not in the want of helping, But the path to Chose to Do it. And Many Forget that a Coffee Machine is set up Only in One Way;..That to Work Properly. The FootStamps that have been Left behind by the Former Workers have been Inprinted in Every Soul, Due to the Carnation that is pending on all The Souls Present On Earth; The Truth is Known when heard of as such much but an ounce of it has proven itself before the Beginning and the Test of Time. No Value is seen LEsser if it be Found in Truth But to Dissect and Arrange it in the most Possible and Proper way. We therefor Struggle therewith Therefor, To See Eye to Eye. Since the Term of Life gives us but a nUmber of Day's, Life in number of Years, But in Reality These Numbers of Years Stretch on into Eternity Since Reincarnation Does Not function up until the Home of Whole has been Met, the NirbVANNa State Where Mind Finds Sleep and Sleep is in Rest. I Hope the Souls of the incarnated will find that PAth of Liberation as it is the Only Factor that will Grant one Peace ThrOughout the Eons one is set out to Live. [Somewhere along the path of this writing i lost track and got Discoursed] But i reckon all to be of somewhat familiar to what and which Karma has been Mended in being. I Hope YOU ALL have a happy Great Journey and Forget not the LEsser things to help one another AS Even one has helped you in the Past Before. Perchance we Met in a Past Life and We Have Left Business of Unfinished. EVEN if it was but in this Lifetime, Karma Permits me to make amend and make things right, But as Nothing unsaid is left undone, So will These words not fly on Deaf Ears, For All Hear and All is taken under consideration, But Whereas You are Able to Act Out on it or Not, This IS By Karma and Yours Destiny, So i will Neither Bother Not intent to Disact on the Form Found in this deliberA. RAther Make My Peace With the Found That Life has been Found to Short to be granted Unpeace, and unpeaceful with other Terms, Other Forms and Other Beings of Which i Say Namaste to All Greater Beings and Matches of Match in there own Kind. Formally if Karma Finds You in A Unrestful Case, Be at Peace and KNow that Eternity is not to Long to be Spend in Sorrow, But Where there is Sorrow there there is Peace. Just Having to Find it, IS Another term of Life or the Essence of Life even in the heReafter and the Move on. As This can be a Place of Greatfulness, i will Kowbow to it as it suits the Soul over Turmoil, There will be Witness That The Pact i Make To this DAy is for the Form of PEace, and IF your Unwilling to Move Ahead in manner of that Peace, I Say Nevertheless Be of Some Peace. I will Neither Neglect the Form of Teaching , Nor the Way to Impress What i Must imPress and Forward ON, But intent to casual the Case in a Better ... [Lost track Once AGain of what i was to be said, But]
Karma is to be lived by and Karma is to be Respect'-(ed)

"The Mountain of CAst"
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
The CErtAInty of Death has been Verified; For All die of the Physically and Render over into the Supernaturally. But After the Death of the Body, Will You Be Found Worthy [..] Will You Succumb YouR Own Flaws as the Judge of Your Own in the Midst of Everyone's Judgement PRonounced While _Where You Are in the Midst of the Sea? This Life is Passing and AS All Have a Duty in Life, Not All Will Come into the Stage of a Restful Peace Unless Given to Mercy, SoMe Wilt' Come intO A Place of HoRRor in tHE RegENerATIoN TerM's of thE ReiNcârnâted FIRe. This Fire is Burning -ANd Will EveR Burn ..all TO tHE Consumption of theRE eDIBLe; INEDiBLe SOUl; that iS TiMed fOR EtERNITy in -THe Midst Of THe SEa,.

ThoSE WhO NeVeR WeNT ThroUgH HOLY. Fire Unto á Whole_HEarted; GOOD HEaRt .-of Essence, -Will FEEl' the BurN of there; SENSATION of The INHABItAnt Soul by tHE DEFinition that THE Physical APPERaNCed of SOUL of THErE Life wiLl- RENder THè Question IF-.. Eternal Fire IS Real OR SURReaL; in tHe Midst of NO Ability to Direct; ReDireCt. ..The ProcessES of Regeneration of REInCArnated IS tHE' SAMe. NO OtHER Way-  in.. Escaping It Will bE; Unless. UnderGone through The Troubles,..of .Primordial Sufferings (Which is Suffering For the ToTalNES OF Good) In the Reality of Actuallity in Life,. Itself.., Since EITHer BoDY Or SPIriT HAS' the Top or of BoTTOm' oF (ALL)- Things in It's THE UTTermost, Separated-Digested & in Terms of Preference Due in time After Life @Death.
Since, Consider This Song's Representated Image, "A Monk Willing" to Burn Through the Physical Fire in the State of-WhILe Meditating as a Testimony, in the East To, That Life Is a' ShEeR Timeframe over the EteRNAL Which Deemed Is Through the Testimony of Life; KARMA. ...In the TestimonY of There FAIth; BElieve..

We All Make Our Believe's BUT THE WORld HAS it AS GLoBAl Own RULE of Believe, and So Does HUMANIty; That of All CONSUmption of ALL Things Pertained TogEther into A WHOLE...;

There is not Much That can be said About This, Since Many Will ROAr' in HorrOR of tHE Thought of The ETERNal DamNAtion. And Whereas You May SAy You Go to The Creator...; IsN't it that even on This Planet Earth Physically as aŋ Anomaly to the Standard all Things PertainedING... To Meet With a KING, AS in Also The .. King of the UNIVERse, You wilLT Have tO Go-Through Proceedings Just Like ANY, Meeting WITH 
MINISters and RepreSeNtAtivVE's. So theRE is NOT Reason to Believe that There Would be Any OF Difference, not IN PErception IE. ForMality, But Yet in Actually of Way. .. Since There are Guards in the Spiritual Just Like In The NatUral; ... Our Guard for one is THE MOOn, Sheltering Us From ASteriods FoR SO MaNY.. Years Eons and Time, But When This -; .. Our Moon, DISAPPeARs;... Then In NO Way Will NOT AN  ASTeriods FiND IT'S Way To THE EARtH AND ,..BURN A.. Catastrophic Equation of TURMOil & Extinction Come inTO Place. This IS THE  NAtural.. PhysioLOgy - So Whereas You Might ThINK This is nOT EvidENT... Since You Can't Yet SEE TO PHANtom The Scenary of SPIRITUAL/SUPERNATURAL MATTer of Manner, Even THE Moon PREdicts that SUCH is EVident LiKE THE TEStiMony of tH'e Moon AND KARMa` intACT'...

"TO ThEM WhO dO NOT BeLIEvE THIS": I WILL NEITHER BoTHER, Neither Request ,Not to CONTRibute ... to This Posting on This ThREad, Since It'll erupt NOTHIng More then THE Personal KarmA OF Them at STay. BUT FOR THEM Who Are WILLINg to NEGLEct Not the Truth in THiS Speech. Life -TEAches a LESSoN: THAT' For Every EFFEct; ThERe Is A ReAction. You May Want to Write Your Thoughts on This Matter, But the Text Clearly State to What It StaTEs;. 
IF A JUDGE WishES YOU;.. But You Are FOUND Guilty; What WOULd The ETERnal JUdge Say? 
Is It Unjust for Him TO-- Cause you to Fall into the Remix of A' Dun'GAN,
If He'd HAS to Stand on EveryOnes Case; and IF You Say that Is Why You Have ChRIS or CHriStOs; DIDNT CHRIST SAY, "I NEVER KNew You", "YE WORKERS of _INiQUiTy? 
The Rule of LAW Is THE SaME, Whether Christ/CHRiStuos or GOD,, ELOHim, Mediator or CREAtor. It Will Have to Be Just_to the Intent that You HAVE Dealt With in LifE, "as YOuR Life HAS Dealt With... YOU' .. It Will Measure Out; WHat You've MeaSUred Out to OTHers &, UNLESS You Take it Upon YourSelf to Make the Heavy Road Up Back INTO the MeRcIES oF GRACE'...

Even A FAther CAn Love HiS Child aNd YⒺT Put him In Jail for HAving "Done Wrong"; This is For Cause of Integrity and Justice. So Will Also the Heavenly Father; .. the Jurisdiction of Hope Do; tO them who are NOt Justified of there'n Cause. 

Either you Will Find AbsoLUtion OR YOu wILl Not Find So. This Does Not Dispermit...; But True Love Grants EAcH MEmber THeRE Right, A RIGHt; to Learn the Values of Life that OF GratITude and GenERosItY, OF; .. And if (This) Life Has Not Dealt You With it's UNDErStanding Hope..;... Then REINCARnaTION Will Play It's Point Through KArma AND Make Point of it IN itself (here; There...after).

The DESTiny of MANKIND Avails On It, In That IF Justice is Not PREVAILEd in the HEAVEnS; TheN Neither Will IT BE-;. ON Earth. AND YOU MAY SAY;  There is Not Only A HeaVeN anD AN EaRTh, But Then WHO SAY's ... There IS NOT'an HEAVEN anD EARTH AT ALL;? 
Don't ... Dismiss the Truth on Account of THat YOu Already Have Invalued; on it's Due to The Many Mishaps aNd  Mishapes OF The WORLd And It's SOCIETy  Dealt With on it, On IT's Behalf. Since the WOrLD Has MUCH TO LEARn, and Many LEssons HAve Not YET;.. Come Across, ... Some Will Be Broken &... Some Will Be.. Shaped
But Yet WHEREAS Life HAs So MuCh H0Pe, ..To See .." Is to " Believe, - But Great are THOse WhO ..HAVE NoT SeEn;... BUT BELIEVED.. (Yochanan 20:29)

THE UniVERse EXISted before they HAve seen it OF old tiMes, But thIs Day and Age has seen IT. ...Where Would You be in the Midst OF tHaT? 

Do YOU BELIEVE in THE' ExisteNCE of THE UNIVERSE? Do You;...
Believe in the Law of KARMA,. WHerE You Get.. What YOU HAVE Dished Out?, ...Again, This is Not A Debate,; But a INQuire. ..To Come 2 BELIEve before IT's TO LaTE, aND YoU MiSs Out on HEARING ThE MEssage.
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :