RegisterLogin with Google+

The Power of IMAGINATION

Hey guys,
How important our IMAGINATION is?

i have been told imagination is the mother of creation (as its take thoughts and feelings) the good use of it can change people,mind or and the World said Omraam Mikhael Aivanov.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (3)
The Universe as we know it, is the result of God's "imagination" reaching its Goal.
creation started when God "thought" = Let the light be, etc.
but note that between the moment God "thought" and the realization of that thought, Time got involved and Space is needed
and above all workers to realize the thought came in play.

in the same way, we human as image of God. we inherit that power to create in the same way.
When a humain being keeps giving food to a thought for a long time, that thought must be realized, it's the rule, It's so.
not every thought come true on earth, only powerful ones. and it's better that way, as imagine someone in the same bus as you, had a flash thought of your bus accident.
it would be so pitiful for all of you Sad

So no matter good or bad thought it is, as long as it's powerful it will come true. and you being the father of that thought will be responsible for the damage caused to yourself and to others.

Here is an example of how to realize a thought:
start thinking of meeting someone spiritual who will enlighten you, cheer you up, encourage you.
think of that person everyday.
Now here's a shortcut, when you imagine to quick realization
1) [fire] create an image of the person,
2) [Air] imagine hearing what he is telling you, try and listen to the person's voice.
2) [Water] imagine at the same time the feeling you have when that person is teaching you, could be a great joy (smiling)
3) [Eath] think of all this in the present, think of it happening now, ( not in the future), and at last say something with your mouth like: I'm with the spiritual person.

The 4 elements of matter get involved to realize your thought. that method is powerful to bring thoughts on earth.
spiritual people uses imagination to change their life, to change their destiny and achieve their goals.

Good Luck.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Without imagination the world would be very boring. Life would be very boring. Thinking would be impossible as there would be no new thoughts. Just the same old same old. Like watching the same movie over and over and over.....
Thank Creator for our imagination.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Image-in-a©tion. Guess that's how our world works.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :