RegisterLogin with Google+

The moon also affects the human body

Astrologers say that the Moon has the same effect upon humans, as it does upon the ocean.
I is been observed that the moon also affects the human
body, which consists of 75% water.
Whether or not this theory is
accurate, it will, in the meantime, help me feel better about blaming my
mood swings on a giant rock floating in space. Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (6)
Thats crazy...but makes sense...we're bodies of water, like the ocean is a body of water. The moon seems reaaallly full today and ive been super happy and optimistic, more than usual all day..is that how it goes? I gotta read into it... My moonstone ring looks even more beautiful colorful lately too.

p.s. hello there. im new here and its nice to be in a community where i can chat about the stuff that intrigues, interests and keeps me livin life happily. love and light.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
The magic effect of moon on the body is a true thing. It is a wondeful thing.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Well, today I also have to the moon for happy mood Smile.
Do you think we could thank the moon for the good influences upon us?
A prayer or something to the moon. Would it sound like an idolatry? Smile
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Last night i basked in the moon light sent lovelight up, received lovelight back. Sooo beautiful!
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
The moon is interesting at many level but not only is the body such a high percentage of water but it also saline water. Salt is interesting as you can see in the model picture then joined in there bond there are three sets of eight electrons in the second and third orbits of the two atoms. Three is an important number in mans conscious, may actions work in sets of three but in this moment I would like point out a little know fact among laypersons and that is the Human body and in fact all bodies of animals and insects are made in eight part sections and each section has a master gene that governs activities of cell activity and duplication.

Three sets of eight and two sets of pear electrons in the first the inner orbit of the both atoms.

Four elections is interesting because saline is both salt and water H2O and H2O has six electrons in the oxygen atoms the two hydrogen atoms one electron from both hydrogen atom bonds within the outer orbit of the oxygen atom making eight electrons, now we have four sets of eight electrons, and the four electrons in the two inner orbits of the salt of saline.

Another way of looking at the pattern is to recognise two sets of six and six is an important number within the understanding of personality we only have to consider the six pointed figure within the nine pointed figure of the Enneagram.

The Moon and the Body and the Solar system are a synergy of Grater Natures Creation. And the six asteroid belts between Mars and Jupiter may have an influence upon the operations of Instinct but that is only a speculation that interests me as a possibility.

[IMG]     [/IMG]
[IMG]     [/IMG]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I May not have understood a lot.
But I think that is deep Smile
Thanks

(02-28-2015, 08:03 PM)KitchenFly Wrote: The moon is interesting at many level but not only is the body such a high percentage of water but it also saline water. Salt is interesting as you can see in the model picture then joined in there bond there are three sets of eight electrons in the second and third orbits of the two atoms. Three is an important number in mans conscious, may actions work in sets of three but in this moment I would like point out a little know fact among laypersons and that is the Human body and in fact all bodies of animals and insects are made in eight part sections and each section has a master gene that governs activities of cell activity and duplication.

Three sets of eight and two sets of pear electrons in the first the inner orbit of the both atoms.

Four elections is interesting because saline is both salt and water H2O and H2O has six electrons in the oxygen atoms the two hydrogen atoms one electron from both hydrogen atom bonds within the outer orbit of the oxygen atom making eight electrons, now we have four sets of eight electrons, and the four electrons in the two inner orbits of the salt of saline.

Another way of looking at the pattern is to recognise two sets of six and six is an important number within the understanding of personality we only have to consider the six pointed figure within the nine pointed figure of the Enneagram.

The Moon and the Body and the Solar system are a synergy of Grater Natures Creation. And the six asteroid belts between Mars and Jupiter may have an influence upon the operations of Instinct but that is only a speculation that interests me as a possibility.

[IMG][/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :