RegisterLogin with Google+

The selfless conscience

If you attempt to consider self as a value of one and all others at a value of one then that is good. But thinking of self as of any worth by itself opens the door for greed and entitlement; even favoritism.

The point of the initial post is the fact that negating self wholly from any moral equation gives one a constant. Removing the variable literally allows for an objective perspective.

Though we are of GOD as all creation is; we mustn't regard ourselves as such; yet still hold such appreciation for other creation.

Peace
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Just two questions..... Why would Creator create anything that was worthless?
Why is the one worthless and the whole have more worth than the one.
If you degrade the one, you degrade the whole.
Everyone and everything has worth to Creator. Creator loves all the same.

If you degrade self you degrade all.
One must realize that everyone is where they are to learn what they need to learn. All will experience many lives that will cover all levels of life... poor to rich and back again.... all colors... all countries.... all peoples.... all professions.... both sexes... we experience all to understand everything around us.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
ptb, This quote is from your first post on this thread. It reminded me of a post on another thread, on which John_Ly took me to task. You may have read his response to a negative sentence I had posted, one which carries a somewhat similar cry.

QUOTE popsthebuilder So how will any real peaceable advancement of the whole of life ever happen at the rate things are going now? Never. UNQUOTE

QUOTE John_Ly I wouldn’t personally like to dwell in that fatalistic mindset. Things can and will change, and the clock can be turned back. It is simply a matter of when. Our job is to prepare NOW the condition for things to change in the future, even if we may not be alive to see them materialize. And it is not at all necessary for every single person on this planet to be awakened and to challenge the system and get things moving. That is simply impossible. As sad and as shocking as this may be, the fact is that the vast majority of people on this planet are (or behave) more or less like biological drones, having a semblance of autonomy but actually being directed from afar by influences they do not know or understand. All it takes to ignite the fire of political revolution and social change is simply to have enough awakened and determined individuals who dedicate their lives in the cause of elevating humanity’s consciousness. When that number reaches a critical threshold, this world as we know it will be transformed and change radically. As for the masses of drones mentioned above (who are busy twitting and taking selfies all days long), they will simply go with the flow (or will perish) because they have no will of their own.

So, ptb, Never? Do you find any hope in John_Ly’s words? I am going to repeat here some of those words that have been part of my mindset for many years now and which summarize my motivation for visiting this and other sites daily.
All it takes to ignite the fire of political revolution and social change is simply to have enough awakened and determined individuals who dedicate their lives in the cause of elevating humanity’s consciousness. When that number reaches a critical threshold, this world as we know it will be transformed and change radically.

I further hold that the same sentiment holds good on other dimensional levels, where similar circumstances prevail.

Moving to your today’s post:

QUOTE The point of the initial post is the fact that negating self wholly from any moral equation gives one a constant. Removing the variable literally allows for an objective perspective. UNQUOTE

Would you not agree that, if one is contemplating and evaluating a moral equation, one can do this only from one’s own perspective; a perspective which we have agreed elsewhere is founded on so many variables that no two of us can be viewing from the same perspective. Since one is ipso facto part of the contemplative evaluation, I see it as impossible to remove oneself. Thus, each ‘one’ in contemplating the moral equation, cannot achieve an objective perspective and cannot but arrive at a different objective morality from the morality of other ‘ones.’

To me, an objective morality lies in alignment and attunement with - (YOUR words ptb)- peaceable unity in singular accord in harmony with the will of GOD for creation is the motive and goal, for this time and life.

Again, I speak for myself; but I know this is shared by so many mystics and students of the mystery schools, the route to a profound and comprehensive understanding of that last paragraph is accessed through repetitive meditational practice, which itself takes some understanding.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Skytiger,

The Creator did not create any worthless thing. You are missing the point it seems.

Self is seem as of no worth or less worth than others for the reasons I've already expounded upon; namely greed in any form which is the root of all evil and can and does distort the reception of the conscience.

There is no degradation to be had. It is removal of the benefit of self from any moral equation.

Surely the One Creator GOD does love His creation. This is apparent and obvious. In order to reciprocate this "unconditional" lovingkindness one must remove worry for self. Sustenance and livelihood are things readily provided to those who seek, at all times, that will of GOD, the benevolent, the all subsisting.

Surely all are in their particular place for a reason. There is no doubt. You say that we will live many lives as if we carry over the knowledge from one to the other. This is nonsense to me, as I believe knowing yet not doing is equivalent to chaos, and a terrible waste of potential. Sometimes I feel like I have an old soul; regardless, I don't recall a past life and believe one should live for each day that is a gift; not living in regret, but too learning from mistakes. It is hard to love oneself when there is known willful chaos. So then...if I must love myself as much as I love others and not the other way around, then how could I do that? The obvious answer is to abide by what one knows to be true.

Surely at that point I will have my peace and perhaps even love myself, but that doesn't change the truthfulness of my previous statements.

Peace

(11-02-2016, 10:19 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: ptb, This quote is from your first post on this thread. It reminded me of a post on another thread, on which John_Ly took me to task. You may have read his response to a negative sentence I had posted, one which carries a somewhat similar cry.

QUOTE popsthebuilder So how will any real peaceable advancement of the whole of life ever happen at the rate things are going now? Never. UNQUOTE

QUOTE John_Ly I wouldn’t personally like to dwell in that fatalistic mindset. Things can and will change, and the clock can be turned back. It is simply a matter of when. Our job is to prepare NOW the condition for things to change in the future, even if we may not be alive to see them materialize. And it is not at all necessary for every single person on this planet to be awakened and to challenge the system and get things moving. That is simply impossible. As sad and as shocking as this may be, the fact is that the vast majority of people on this planet are (or behave) more or less like biological drones, having a semblance of autonomy but actually being directed from afar by influences they do not know or understand. All it takes to ignite the fire of political revolution and social change is simply to have enough awakened and determined individuals who dedicate their lives in the cause of elevating humanity’s consciousness. When that number reaches a critical threshold, this world as we know it will be transformed and change radically. As for the masses of drones mentioned above (who are busy twitting and taking selfies all days long), they will simply go with the flow (or will perish) because they have no will of their own.

So, ptb, Never? Do you find any hope in John_Ly’s words? I am going to repeat here some of those words that have been part of my mindset for many years now and which summarize my motivation for visiting this and other sites daily.
All it takes to ignite the fire of political revolution and social change is simply to have enough awakened and determined individuals who dedicate their lives in the cause of elevating humanity’s consciousness. When that number reaches a critical threshold, this world as we know it will be transformed and change radically.

I further hold that the same sentiment holds good on other dimensional levels, where similar circumstances prevail.

QUOTE The point of the initial post is the fact that negating self wholly from any moral equation gives one a constant. Removing the variable literally allows for an objective perspective. UNQUOTE

Would you not agree that, if one is contemplating and evaluating a moral equation, one can do this only from one’s own perspective; a perspective which we have agreed elsewhere is founded on so many variables that no two of us can be viewing from the same perspective. Since one is ipso facto part of the contemplative evaluation, I see it as impossible to remove oneself. Thus, each ‘one’ in contemplating the moral equation, cannot achieve an objective perspective and cannot but arrive at a different objective morality from the morality of other ‘ones.’

To me, an objective morality lies in alignment and attunement with - (YOUR words ptb)- peaceable unity in singular accord in harmony with the will of GOD for creation is the motive and goal, for this time and life.

Again, I speak for myself; but I know this is shared by so many mystics and students of the mystery schools, the route to a profound and comprehensive understanding of that last paragraph is accessed through repetitive meditational practice, which itself takes some understanding.
We seem to be in agreement for the most part, and for this, I am glad.

My only issue is the political and or social revolt. I do not and cannot, nor will I ever promote such. Never is a broad statement, but I don't perceive the Will of GOD to change in that regard.

Change... yes

Revolt....no.

Revolt will bring retaliation and with it death upon death of the innocent and guilty alike.

You do seem to have a good grasp on many pertinent issues though, and I look forward to speaking with you more in the future.

Peace, and thank you for you leveled approach and kind words.

Sincerely,

noone
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I remember some of my past lives, which I have shared here on another thread.
I also remember the True world of Spirit.
From those memories I know the only thing that matters is Love.
We each are on our own path of learning. We experience what helps us the most to learn by experience.
I wish you well on your journey, may you always find unconditional love on your journey Pops... and everyone else also find and share unconditional love with all you meet.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(11-02-2016, 10:19 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: ptb, This quote is from your first post on this thread. It reminded me of a post on another thread, on which John_Ly took me to task. You may have read his response to a negative sentence I had posted, one which carries a somewhat similar cry.

I meant to actually answer your question earlier. I also meant for my earlier post to be two. I don't know how I did that. On a cell phone with limited time usually, so things get a little choppy. Anyway to answer your question; I had never read any writings by, nor heard of John Ly until today.

You might find the similarities of some spanning time and geography to be the same....because they pretty much are. But you knew that already didn't you?

I may kinda stick around here after all if you don't mind.

Peace

(11-03-2016, 03:04 AM)Skytiger Wrote: I remember some of my past lives, which I have shared here on another thread.
I also remember the True world of Spirit.
From those memories I know the only thing that matters is Love.
We each are on our own path of learning. We experience what helps us the most to learn by experience.
I wish you well on your journey, may you always find unconditional love on your journey Pops... and everyone else also find and share unconditional love with all you meet.
It seems to me that if one had been to that abode of the Spirit of life, that they would have stayed there. You must have an important role indeed to have returned.

Might your soul abide with the mercy and grace of GOD that you might meet your ordained potential. Might the love of GOD shine on you and through you, the receptacle of that love. And might that love be reciprocated in obedience and thankfulness towards that benevolent Creator of all life, and in lovingkindness, mercy, and longsuffering towards all.

Thank you for your kind words friend.

Peace
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
QUOTE pops: thinking of self as of any worth by itself opens the door for greed and entitlement; even favoritism. UNQUOTE

If I consider myself as not of any worth, then surely I am denying recognition of my origin, my source. As a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience, I deserve the best in life, provided that I am serving the best cause in life, namely, the advancement of the Divine Plan for the evolution of Planet Earth and the Human Race. If I fail to fulfill my task in this life, then I can expect to find myself back here sometime soon. On the other hand, if I acknowledge what I am and whence I came, and get on with the job, to the best of my ability, utilising my gifts and talents, accessing the help that is available to me both on this plane and from spirit, then that becomes a factor in determining the next stage in my spiritual evolution. Which might just be another re-incarnation so that I could kick a few butts down here – or maybe ‘cos I still need my own butt kicking.

QUOTE: pops, (In response to Skytiger’s last post) It seems to me that if one had been to that abode of the Spirit of life, that they would have stayed there. You must have an important role indeed to have returned. UNQUOTE.

You know pops, I think it is difficult, if not presumptuous, to judge where anyone else is on their spiritual journey. I happen to see Skytiger as a pretty important person anyway (but I wasn’t going to tell her that ‘cos of that Ego/ego thing we talked about elsewhere, and for all I know, she beats her husband and starves her kids and kicks the dog around.) Actually, I kind of think you aren’t doing so bad yourself. But then, who am I to presume to even hold such views, never mind shooting my mouth off about other people. After all, I hardly know you; but we’re working on that aren’t we.

I apologise if it seems I am criticising pops; I am grateful for your arrival on the forum as we are here to help each other as a world community, and another point of view adds to the overall understanding of LIFE.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(11-04-2016, 02:58 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: QUOTE pops: thinking of self as of any worth by itself opens the door for greed and entitlement; even favoritism. UNQUOTE

If I consider myself as not of any worth, then surely I am denying recognition of my origin, my source. As a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience, I deserve the best in life, provided that I am serving the best cause in life, namely, the advancement of the Divine Plan for the evolution of Planet Earth and the Human Race. If I fail to fulfill my task in this life, then I can expect to find myself back here sometime soon. On the other hand, if I acknowledge what I am and whence I came, and get on with the job, to the best of my ability, utilising my gifts and talents, accessing the help that is available to me both on this plane and from spirit, then that becomes a factor in determining the next stage in my spiritual evolution. Which might just be another re-incarnation so that I could kick a few butts down here – or maybe ‘cos I still need my own butt kicking.

QUOTE: pops, (In response to Skytiger’s last post) It seems to me that if one had been to that abode of the Spirit of life, that they would have stayed there. You must have an important role indeed to have returned. UNQUOTE.

You know pops, I think it is difficult, if not presumptuous, to judge where anyone else is on their spiritual journey. I happen to see Skytiger as a pretty important person anyway (but I wasn’t going to tell her that ‘cos of that Ego/ego thing we talked about elsewhere, and for all I know, she beats her husband and starves her kids and kicks the dog around.) Actually, I kind of think you aren’t doing so bad yourself. But then, who am I to presume to even hold such views, never mind shooting my mouth off about other people. After all, I hardly know you; but we’re working on that aren’t we.

I apologise if it seems I am criticising pops; I am grateful for your arrival on the forum as we are here to help each other as a world community, and another point of view adds to the overall understanding of LIFE.
No criticism taken friend. I am glad to be here and appreciate your perspective as well.

I didn't mean to sound as if I was belittling Skytiger, or the idea of reincarnation. I did come close to judging them but caught myself in the act. My wishes for blessings towards them and anyone who wishes to do the will of life and show unconditional love to creation is one who at least deserves sincerity and edification.

As you said; who am I to judge in partiality?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Actually I don't see myself as important, just another soul on the journey of learning.
I don't beat up my husband, have no kids, but did study Judo for 5+ years in my twenties. Back then I and one other girl could kick a 75# boxing bag straight up 4feet in the air with a snap kick. Our teacher told everyone else that if attacked they should not kick a man between the legs as it would only make them mad enough to kill them. He went on to say that my friend and I would put them in the hospital as our kick would do major harm. I loved my Judo days and the thought I could an still can protect myself, but do not like the idea of putting anyone in the hospital.
Not everyone remembers past lives or the world of Spirit. I share my memories in the hopes they might help those who can only believe what their 5 senses can show them. For me, I have always been homesick for the Spirit World, and have no fear of this body quoting, as that menus my true self of Spirit gets to go home.
I also try not to judge. I do wonder when people will learn that which they hate guarantees a future lifetime as a person just like the one they hate.
We all are here to experience and learn, nothing more nothing less. Earth is...IMO...one of endless schools ... or one might want to think of earth as a lab.... where we come to learn by experience. The are so many things to learn here that help us on our Soul' journey.

Quoting should be quitting in the sentence about my body,
Sorry missed the misspelling.

Oh yeah, don't have a dog.
Have a cat, who rules the house. LOL. Miss BB is our sweet little girl, and pretty much gets anything she wants. My husband has spoiled her worst than me.
I envy her life sometimes. To sleep 75% of the time.... Pure joy at my age.Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Well now Skytiger, am I glad I wasn't around to make a pass back then. IdeaCome to think of it, maybe its a good thing there's a few thousand miles of land and sea between us now.Idea

Stick around tiger, I really look forward to finding a new post from you each time I log on.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :