RegisterLogin with Google+

Theory on anti-psychotic “medication”. Anti-spiritual drugs.

In this post I’m going to discuss my views and theory on anti-psychotic drugs. You will notice that I’m avoiding the word medication because medicine is meant to help people, and although these drugs can help in some aspects, they also have very negative affects on the human brain and spirit. I have been taking various anti-psychotic drugs for the past 2-3 years now and I’m going to share my reasons of how they affect spiritual growth and the function of the brain. 

It’s taken me a while to speak openly about this subject as various people in the past have completely thrown it back in my face and denied that it’s true, and most of these people have never taken these drugs themselves so I’ve come to a conclusion of sharing it with MSG.

First of all, lets start with the physical side effects of these drugs. One side effect that almost everyone experiences while taking these drugs is weight gain. When I first started taking anti-psychotics, I put on 4 stone within the first 5 months and I’m sure a lot of people can relate to this. The cause of this is the huge increase in appetite and the fatigue that comes along with these drugs. I remember my stay in hospital a couple years ago and these side effects were so intense that I stayed in bed and only got up for meals for over a month. I know people would say, “just get out of bed and do some exercise to feel less tired.”, but it’s almost physically and mentally impossible when you’re taking such a high dose of these drugs.

Another big one for me and lots of other people I know who take anti-psychotics is the mind numbing effects. This shit literally numbs your mind. Instead of getting rid of the symptoms of the original illness, they just numb the function of the brain. Trying to speak a complete sentence on a high dose of Olanzapine (worst anti-psychotic in my opinion) is torture for your mind. The inability to even use your own imagination is like trying to run a marathon with your legs tied together! It has even been scientifically proven that they shrink the brain.

And this is where the conspiracy theory comes in. I’m not saying that this is fact but I’m also saying it’s possible if you look deep enough in to the background of the people who run this world and have an open mind to new ideas. A big part of the Illuminati’s goal is to take control over people by dumbing down their minds to fully complete their NWO (New World Order) and enslave the human population. Doesn’t this sound familiar to what anti-psychotics do? The inability to use your imagination?

The imagination is something we all should have and keep for the time we are on this Earth. Imagination is necessary for spiritual growth, to be able to connect with the Universe. The shrinking of the brain that these drugs do have a massive effect on the pineal gland. The pineal gland is where melatonin is produced (Melatonin regulates hormones and the sleep cycle) and also it is believed that natural DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) is produced here as well. It is also known as the third eye or the brow chakra which is concerned with our ability to perceive, on both a psychical and non-physical level. It helps to develop our inner vision. Another thing that effects the pineal gland is in the water we drink which contains fluoride. Fluoride is apparently in water to reduce tooth decay but it also blocks the effectiveness of the pineal gland. 

Anti-psychotics are used mainly with patients with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, but these days they are being prescribed to patients with anxiety and depression with no psychotic symptoms present. So if you look at the bigger picture, these drugs are being overused and prescribed to people at any chance they can. 

Another huge concern it that the amount of E numbers in sweets which children consume can mimic the symptoms of ADHD and this can lead to these children being prescribed drugs like Ritalin and all this connects to the dumbing down off peoples minds mainly in young people.

If you read this and are taking anti-psychotics, I am not advising that you stop taking them but you could look into alternative treatment for your mental disorder. I am currently still taking anti-psychotics but I feel that because I'm currently stable in mood and the dose I am now taking it is not affecting me how it used to, if I was still on a high dose, I am still able to have a open mind. Also meditation and other spiritual practices I have been doing is helping me maintain a spiritual connection. Like I said earlier, the conspiracy theory is just an open idea and also very interesting if you research more deeply into it, in my opinion. If you want to look more into the Illuminati, I suggest checking out David Icke's work on this theory.

What do you guys think?

Peace, Arco.
[-] The following 6 users Like Arco_p123's post:
  • Admin, anushri, krya, lunabee, noman, Pauline99
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (7)
I completely agree with you Arco that 'medicines' are to help people  and that is why, for me, the chemical medicines are  Drugs. I have never been on the "drugs" you mention about in your post, but I did have very bad experiences with the Allopathetic "drugs"  be it thyroxine (the drug that is  'believed' to help in  thyroidism) or the antibiotics.  I suffered from severe side effects (physical and  neurological)  while I was on these drugs.  So I decided to stop taking these and switched to holistic healing practices and  moved close to Nature.  And then I never looked back.  I am a completely different person now and very rarely  suffer from any dis- ease. Smile

I practice meditation and trust The Nature completely. Till I am in harmony with it, I am safe ..the moment I go against I suffer. 
I make my own medicines at home using herbs (for minor illnesses or to  prevent the occurrence of any  major illness)  and follow  Ayurveda. I have never been this good before. I feel happy, healthy , peaceful and energetic. I trust  and listen to my mind and body and am confident that I can do without Allopathic drugs. 

There are alternatives available and the Nature is the best healer. Smile

Take care.

_/\_
[-] The following 2 users Like anushri's post:
  • Arco_p123, Pauline99
Share this post on :
(02-20-2018, 04:38 PM)anushri Wrote: I completely agree with you Arco that 'medicines' are to help people  and that is why, for me, the chemical medicines are  Drugs. I have never been on the "drugs" you mention about in your post, but I did have very bad experiences with the Allopathetic "drugs"  be it thyroxine (the drug that is  'believed' to help in  thyroidism) or the antibiotics.  I suffered from severe side effects (physical and  neurological)  while I was on these drugs.  So I decided to stop taking these and switched to holistic healing practices and  moved close to Nature.  And then I never looked back.  I am a completely different person now and very rarely  suffer from any dis- ease. Smile

I practice meditation and trust The Nature completely. Till I am in harmony with it, I am safe ..the moment I go against I suffer. 
I make my own medicines at home using herbs (for minor illnesses or to  prevent the occurrence of any  major illness)  and follow  Ayurveda. I have never been this good before. I feel happy, healthy , peaceful and energetic. I trust  and listen to my mind and body and am confident that I can do without Allopathic drugs. 

There are alternatives available and the Nature is the best healer. Smile

Take care.

_/\_

Hi, thank you for the reply.

I am currently looking into more alternative treatments for my bipolar disorder as even though I still feel spiritually connected, these drugs are still blocking me from fully reaching my true self. It's like a mind block that I can't overcome while still taking antipsychotics.

At first I was skeptical about stopping these drugs as there is an 80% chance of relapse but recently I feel that the Universe has got my back and will support me 110% through my journey to reach my higher self. Also in your reply you have shown me that it is possible to come of drugs and avoid illness which has given me a little more reassurance that I can live without these drugs.

Peace, Arco Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
thank you Arco for sharing your experiences and personal insights on these matters.
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 2 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • Arco_p123, Skytiger
Share this post on :
(02-20-2018, 06:34 PM)Arco_p123 Wrote: Hi, thank you for the reply.

I am currently looking into more alternative treatments for my bipolar disorder as even though I still feel spiritually connected, these drugs are still blocking me from fully reaching my true self. It's like a mind block that I can't overcome while still taking antipsychotics.

At first I was skeptical about stopping these drugs as there is an 80% chance of relapse but recently I feel that the Universe has got my back and will support me 110% through my journey to reach my higher self. Also in your reply you have shown me that it is possible to come of drugs and avoid illness which has given me a little more reassurance that I can live without these drugs.

Peace, Arco Smile

But, let me warn you that these are "drugs" and the way they rule over our bodies is by making the body addicted to them. It is extremely difficult to come out of it, but possible. The first 7-8 months were excruciating  for me without these drugs, but I was determined and had full confidence in my Higher Self. There also came  a point where I felt to give up because I was going through extremely painful  conditions and situations that were impacting me on my physical, mental, neurological and psychological  levels. I call that  "The darkest time of my life".  No one was there to understand what I was going through and I felt all alone. I was about to lose my faith, when I happened to find MSG! Some people might think this absurd, but this website did work like a magic to me  and boosted my confidence. Here, I felt that I am not alone and met some wonderful people who "unknowingly"  helped me through my journey. The dawn comes  only after the darkest point  of time. Smile

So, in short, you have to be very determined and ready to face the challenges if you decide to switch to the alternatives. 

Thanks and take care.
_/\_
[-] The following 2 users Like anushri's post:
  • Pauline99, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
Hello Arco_p123 I see the other posts here and I agree with what has been said. I understand the road you face and I see you understand that true clarity and enlightenment will come and you wont have to go through the process alone. I really like what you said here, "I feel that the Universe has got my back and will support me 110% through my journey to reach my higher self. "

When I read your first original post this is what I thought to respond but It was completely unnecessary because you already know it and discovered it yourself.

May light be with you
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Sounds like a nightmare...

I have only took drugs after surgery, and the times I’ve had  pneumonia.

I do take vitamins. Mainly garlic, E, Co Q-10, calcium, D3.
My Dr. is very understanding to put up with me.
She did tell me a few years ago I was going to have to take high blood pressure meds, if things didn’t change by next year....I only see her once a year to make the healt insurance people happy...
After she told me that, I went to my local big vitiam store and asked what would help high blood pressure. They said garlic. Been taking it ever since.
My next check up, She asked what I was doing different as my blood pressure was perfect.
Garlic I said.
That explains it she said, quick to add she could only talk about it if the patient brought it up.
I suspect the same could be said about all vitiams.
She always gives me a list of what to take...which lists all the vitamins I told her I take.

I am not suggesting anyone should do as I do.
Last year I had  pneumonia due to being around people who had it.  Bad stuff.
I did agree to take the pneumonia shot, which I did this year.  
The shot cover 12 or 14 strands of pneumonia. I will take 1 more shot next yr. that covers 27 strands, then no more.

The drugs you had to take Arco, sound like something completely different from anything I have heard of. I truly pray you never go through that again.

I do think it most important not to fully agree with your Dr. until you research what they think you need. You may end up agreeing with your Dr. or completely not agreeing.

Our health is our responsibility. Doctors are here to help us. The final decision is ours.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Pauline99
Share this post on :
Hi Arco,

I'm sure your experiences with pharm drugs has been hard on you. I haven't taken anti psychotics but I have tried a couple different meds for anxiety and even those are harsh...both being on them and coming off them. I have researched a lot about the drugs used in mental illness and mental illness itself and science seems to be unable to prove their assertions that there is chemical imbalances in the brain and that is what they claim happens in many mental health illnesses. There is even some concern that psychiatrists have little to no basis for the drugs they prescribe to people with bipolar disorder and other mental illnesses. It put patients in a very tough position because we are taught to believe and respect our doctors and people really do have illnesses that need to be addressed. I would like to suggest to you though that because of the nature of your illness and the nature of the strong meds you take, that if you consider stopping them, please consider doing it very, very slowly over a longer period of time. Ideally, if you decide to stop taking them in favour of something natural please consider adding the natural slowly while slowly stopping the meds. It gives your system a chance to regulate through the change with less likelihood of a bad reaction or worse, a relapse. I'm not a doctor but I am a person who has had health issues for a very long time and have become all too familiar with the pharm industry and the lack of knowledge in the doctors we put our trust in. Being your own advocate is the only way through the medical system anymore so treat yourself the way you would help your parent navigate it. Be careful and all the best to you  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like Pauline99's post:
  • anushri, Skytiger
Share this post on :