RegisterLogin with Google+

Things I’ve Learned & What My Guides Have Shared With Me

I have never been part of the mainstream, meaning I have always thought for myself and not relied on what others believe. Everyone has their own way of looking at the world, their own beliefs, their own thoughts. This is a good thing, as all of us are here to learn what we need to learn. We are placed in the right area to accomplish the things that will help us the best on our never ending Journey of Learning.

IMHO we are not the body without, but the soul within. A soul that like it's Creator is immortal, just like Creator is. We are the children, of Creator who created us from Its own essence. Therefore we never really die, we just reincarnate. We will do so until we learn everything there is to learn. It's really very simple when we realize there is more to our existence than just the world around us and the people in our own little space on Earth.

We are where we are because it's the best place we can be to achieve what we need to in order to grow. Never think you are alone. We are never alone. We have our Earth families.....even if you were raised in an orphanage, you have those around you who you have grown to love....all us have people both blood kin and complete strangers who are now part of our families. Our Earth families are really a result of being with people who you are drawn to, people of like mind, people completely different from you, but always people you want in your life because they make your life better.

These are the people who have agreed to share your current lifetime, to help each other grown and learn here in Earth School. Some you may have just spent a day or a few hours with, yet both of you have learned something by being together. Never assume being with a stranger for a few minutes or hours was an accident.

There are no accidents, everything happens for an purpose. Everything is an opportunity to help you on your own personal journey.

By sharing some of the things I have learned on my own personal journey, I hope to help you on yours. If it resonates with you, so much the better. If you find nothing here, so much the better. We are all on our own journey, and Earth has many classrooms, each helping us, some similar, some completely different. None are better than another, all are equal.

Skytiger
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I intend to put the things my Guides have given me tru the years.
Some times, actually many times they have woke me up in the night time.
Anyway, I hope you like it, and get something from them.
It’s most important you know they did not come from me, they come from my Guides.

Skytiger
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Experiences With the Other Side

When I was very young, I remember playing with two elderly people, whom no one else talked too. They were always around me, especially when my Mother was busy with daily chores. Which was often. As I grew up, they came less and less to see me. As the years went by, I began to forget about them.
In my teens while visiting my Aunt I saw two pictures on the wall. Instantly I remembered the couple I played with when very young, which the pictures portrayed. I asked my aunt who they were.
‘They are your Great Grandparents on your father’s side.’ She continued to tell me that they died years before I was born. I realized that they watched over me when I was very young, and my parents were busy. Wish I had more memories of them.

In my 20’s my Daddy had a stroke In February and was transported to the local city where I had a job. My mother stayed with me, as did an Aunt, while Daddy was in the hospital.
Hearing his Drs. outside his room saying he would never be able to swallow again, he decided to work on swallowing and was able to do so by the end of the wk. This amazed them.
He was able to go home for a month, but came back to the hospital for tests. A dye test caused a blood clot to put him in intensive care for weeks. A very stressful time for my family.

One morning between sleep and waking, I found myself in a totally white room. There was a white stone platform in the middle of the room, with a sheet over a body. As I began ago walk towards it, my Daddy sat up as the sheet dropped to his waist.
‘Sorry Kid, they made a mistake. I gotta go. See you later.’

The phone rang as he finished his sentence and I found myself back in my bed. My Aunt came in to tell me the Hospital called and said we needed to go there immediately. I told her ‘I know, Daddy was just here saying they made a mistake and that he would see me later.’
I knew Daddy had transitioned. My Aunt said it could be many things. She was wrong, which I knew. I went in his room, where a nurse waited for the Dr. to come and declare he was gone. She told me I shouldn’t be there. I told her to close Daddy’s eyes, as he was gone. Then I walked across the hall to a waiting room, where I heard my Mother crying and mumbling things about how it couldn’t be true.
The next few weeks were hard on her. Hard on me, however I know that we are souls experiencing al life here on Earth. We are the soul within, not the body without. Yes I cried, for myself and my Mother, as we would miss Daddy terribly. I was happy for Daddy, as he was no longer in pain and was home again, our real home of Spirit.
Mother had an autopsy done. They found a mistake, during a dye test a blood clot went to his brain stem, causing immediate death - of the body.

There is no death as we are eternal souls experiencing lifetimes in ‘body suits‘ .

My Mother lived 13 more years.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
CALL ME NOT DEATH

Call me not death
For death has never been
Fear not the change you experience as you leave your body
For change is all it is.
Change and only change
Nothing so fearful as an every lasting darkness.
Nay - Darkness does not await thee
But Light
Light to help guide you Home
Your TRUE HOME
Home where Creator is
Where you have lived - Truly live & always have Lived
Lived among all of Creator's creations
All part of the ALL
Loved as One
Equally dear and precious to Creator
Creator who welcomes you Home with
Complete Unconditional Love.

So say not death again - for Death has never been

But say I have awakened and I am home again.
Safe in Creator's Love.

Today is my Homecoming.

The above was given to me June 2004
Call Me Not Death is one of my favorite things I have gotten from my guides. So many people fear death thinking they will be punished by a god of hell fire and damnation for those who have not followed the 'holly book' they were raised by. They fear the results for things they have done in their life, will lead to hell. Others may fear death because they believe it is the end of their existence.

I tend to wonder why the first do things that they believe could lead to an eternity in hell???? The later I wonder how they can believe such a thing.
Both perceptions couldn't be more wrong.

I say this with surety because I remember the Spiritual world. I remember Creator who is pure Energy, Intelligence, and Love. A Creator who will not throw any souls into a fiery pit called hell. Actually there is no hell whatsoever. However we have the choice to make our lives here in the material, a heaven or hell. We choose to be happy, to see the good in everyone and everything. Or we choose to see the worst in everyone and everything. One makes a heaven on earth, the other makes a hell on earth.
I choose to see the good, I choose heaven.
Those who choose hell are the warmongers, the self righteous - who believe they and they alone know how people should live and worship. These people listen to their selfish egos and false religions that speak of gods who favor one people. Gods who will destroy those who do not follow them, gods of hatred, gods of hell fire and damnation.
Don't you think it's time to lay such ridiculous hateful man made gods aside? I do. Frankly I don't know how anyone could love such gods, much less follow them.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
This post is not about me - even tho I have a few things about me and my family, who are open to the truth that we have Guides to help us on our Earth Journeys.
Because of this, when these messages started coming to me, I accepted them as coming from my Guides, and began writing them down.

I hope you read them - there are not that many - and get something from them.
They taught me our Creator loves us all equally.

This thread is about the messages, not me or anyone else.
Please respect them. Even if you disagree with them.

Skytiger
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Call Me Not Death is one of my favorite things I have gotten from my guides. So many people fear death thinking they will be punished by a god of hell fire and damnation for those who have not followed the 'holly book' they were raised by. They fear the results for things they have done in their life, will lead to hell. Others may fear death because they believe it is the end of their existence.

I tend to wonder why the first do things that they believe could lead to an eternity in hell???? The later I wonder how they can believe such a thing.
Both perceptions couldn't be more wrong.

I say this with surety because I remember the Spiritual world. I remember Creator who is pure Energy, Intelligence, and Love. A Creator who will not throw any souls into a fiery pit called hell. Actually there is no hell whatsoever. However we have the choice to make our lives here in the material, a heaven or hell. We choose to be happy, to see the good in everyone and everything. Or we choose to see the worst in everyone and everything. One makes a heaven on earth, the other makes a hell on earth.
I choose to see the good, I choose heaven.
Those who choose hell are the warmongers, the self righteous - who believe they and they alone know how people should live and worship. These people listen to their selfish egos and false religions that speak of gods who favor one people. Gods who will destroy those who do not follow them, gods of hatred, gods of hell fire and damnation.
Don't you think it's time to lay such ridiculous hateful man made gods aside? I do. Frankly I don't know how anyone could love such gods, much less follow them.
You mean what ever one does, including murder, stealing, cheating on their spouse, all kinds of dishonesty and mayhem done to others..... will not be punished? You ask.

Of course not. Whatever you do, both good and bad will come back to you, if not in this life, in a future life.

Reincarnation is a reality. Each lifetime is a learning experience. I think of Earth as a Spiritual School for young souls. Most of us here are young, thus all the torment, wars, hatred, mess ups, and the rest of the negativity we find here. We are like children on the playground, learning right from wrong. Sometimes we destroy the classroom around us, but we do get better with every lifetime spent here in Earth School.

Creator gave us free will to make our own decisions and choices, because of the love Creator has for us. Creator knows that at some point we will lay aside all negativity for positive things. Knows we will eventually replace fear and hate with love and strength.

Life is really so simple. We come here to learn - to grow. What we choose to learn can cause complications. How we choose to Perceive things around us makes life hard or easy. Let's choose to make life loving which makes an easier life than one spent judging those around us and finding them lacking. Judge not less you be judged likewise. What you see in others can also be seen in you. Show the good and you will find good people that could become your friends. If we listen to our guides advice, our lives can be easier.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Learn to listen.

Not only do your guides speak to you, Creator speaks to us every second of everyday. You know it's Creator because the words show the Great Love Creator has for us.

The following was given to me on the fifth and sixth of April 2002. Being extremely tired I feel asleep. However they waited for me to awaken and gave me the rest. This proves that what we need to hear, we will hear even when life interferes.

IMPORTANCE OF SELF
&
I AM NOT LOST

These two messages in my humble opinion are the most important that I have received so far.

They are also the reason I am attempting to put all the things I have received over the years together. I have shared them with online groups over the years. The originals are written by hand in a book I have. I keep the book so no words will be changed.

The following is about speaking to and listening to Creator and is called -

IMPORTANCE OF SELF

Not one of us has the ear of God above [more] than another
Not one of us is more important to God than another
Not one of us is less important to God than another
Not one of us is capable of listening to God better than another
We are all equal in God's Eyes.
You need no one to intercede for you with God
no friend, no preacher, no holy man - not even the Pope -
For you yourself are capable of doing this -
God wishes to speak to you yourself and does so
Every single moment of your life
You have just stopped listening.
Now you need to listen again - as you did in the beginning
Yea as you do at the beginning of each life
For thoughts and feelings of love are from your
Mother/Father/Creator
And if you listen these thoughts and feelings are always with you
So know that you yourself are worthy of love
Therefore also to receive direct communication with God
Do not let anyone make you believe any less of yourself.
AMEN

This is also the only one where I heard amen.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
More to follow - from my Guides
In part 2 in another thread

Skytiger
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Your In a Cycle of Earthly Schools, that's For Certain, Never Having Claimed Heavenly, you Speak of Creator as your Teacher; But it's your Guides that Teaches Which are the Sum of the PErscription of Your Human Consciousness. They Are Neither Creator as Neither You Speak for Creator himself Persay; But as All Seems....

Again I Wrote an Extensive Text, Which NEver come Through For it was Not For You to KNow as Karma Predicts. But You Are Lost in the Believes that You Believe in. as Earthly School as Taught you. Guides are Not The Voice of the Consciousness. They Are Human's Contemplating Not God the Creator Speaking, But the Maze That one needs to Get through to Solve themselves out of Earthly Living into Heavenly... As the Extensive Text Would Have Shown, You Your Flaws in a Gentle Manner. Karma Did not Permit it to BE Shown and Posted on Here; But You Would HAve Come to Seen What I Meant...

If You Were of Creator You Would HAve Meantioned Creator First Rather then Speak of : We Are Never Alone, Meantioning Earthly Families.. This Shows on Which Basis You Speak Of. So Rather then to Make IT Seem You Speak for Creator; Remain on the Platform on Which You Are, Speaking of Earthly Things, Tho Not Understanding Earthly Matters. You Still Try to Perceive yourself of Heavenly By Trying to Speak of Creator to Make Seen a Desperate Deem in Which You Wish to Speak from About. But Your fault HAs been Founded. In Which you Speak What you Must HAve Spoken to Begin with; of Guides and of Earthly Families. This is All fine, Since You Have A Choice as Such; But Again, Don't Make it seem like You Speak for Creator Since you Chose By Default Earhtly Families and Earthly Schools over Creators HEavenly Schools and Heavenly FAmilies or Creator himself at Prime - First.

This is Your Contribute of Which Is Fine.. Wishing No One to be Beneath another; Which is your Sole Problem With Growing Up Further in the Steps of Heavenly and Earthly; There is One Above;... the Stars and there IS ONe Below .. the Earth.. and As Such it is to be Seen.. as a Sky Scraper is Taller then a House; So is the one Above Higher then the One Below..

Remain as you Were, For as Such IS you'd Wish. But The Course of Action i Speak About is You to Not Meantion of Creator in the Sight of them Who Seen Creator Himself. Else I Will Rebuttle; Like the Magistrate for the President Does not Wish for Random people to Speak for him on His BEhave, So Does the Creator Neither Wish for Mere Humans to Speak on His BEhavle With there Mere HAlf- Truths. Again You Wish Not to Grow in Which i Thought to PErmit You into. So Remain.. IT is Your Choice and I Let you Do So.. Post as You Please, But Know We Are...

Love, ...Light
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
[quote="מ שشem:dru:vid:::"

Love, ...Light
[/quote]

This post is not about you or me.

It’s about what my Guides gave me YEARS AGO.

I love you, but I do not appreciate you telling me how I should act.
I am probably twice your age, if not more.
You need not worry about my Soul as I have a wonderful relationship with Creator.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :