RegisterLogin with Google+

Thought = Energy = Mass

Hello. 

I am currently a personal trainer in Los Angeles, CA. And I am trying to share a discovery I made a few years ago after deeply analyzing the formula E=mc^2 by Albert Einstein. I discovered some fascinating things about the world and us as human beings. One of the fascinating things I discovered is that thought, energy, and mass are all the same. If you take the time to look at my YouTube video, you can clearly see what I am talking about and it can make a profound impact towards your future. In fact, if what I discovered is true, then it can make a profound impact to everyone's spiritual life as well, as the statement, "thought and energy and mass are all the same" essentially proves that God exists, for without thought the universe will not exist. So please take the time to watch my whole video. It is roughly 10 minutes in length and has over 50 exceptional reviews with over 100 likes vs. only 8 dislikes. If you too enjoy it, please give it a thumb's up and subscribe to my channel. The video's title is the following on YT:

The Power of Gratitude - The Cure to Everything episode 3

Thank you.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (1)
Hello TigerJoo.
Watched the video. was expecting some explanations or demo on what the Thought = Energy = Mass. It didn't really get into the matter. But I get it, it's more about the physical training (gym) you wanted to display.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Gerhard Botha
Share this post on :