RegisterLogin with Google+

UFO caught on camera!

This UFO footage was taken today (July 14, 2019) in South Bay, Florida. It's incredible! https://youtu.be/5INPP-ZXh8s
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Field's post:
  • krya, Skytiger
Share this post on :
There has been many incidents recorded in the past that show alien visits/invasions/abduction. I am not sure about this video, but , one thing is true that WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Some time travellers speak about alien visits that would be made public in near future. 

If international travel is possible, time travel is possible, then why not inter-planetary or inter galactic travel be possible? Smile

_/\_
[-] The following 1 user Likes anushri's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
I think impossible is a word only used when human cannot do something.  
The consciousness is capable of anything. Give it the wrong body and it will do wonders in the physical world. Inside birds it will fly in the air, inside the human body it will be sceptical and clever J , and inside some other kinds of physical beings, God knows what it can do.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • anushri
Share this post on :
I live on a ranch in the canyons.
I have seen UFOS.
To me they are just neighbors who fly by sometimes.
My best friend and her sister were headed home one night, saw a UFO, which scared them enough to speed as fast as the car could go.
After telling me about it, I asked my friend if they had time loss.
She didn’t know and was really upset thinking there might have been lost time.
I told her if they did have lost time, they were not hurt.
I wish I had been with them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • anushri
Share this post on :
(07-16-2019, 03:09 PM)krya Wrote: I think impossible is a word only used when human cannot do something.  
The consciousness is capable of anything. Give it the wrong body and it will do wonders in the physical world. Inside birds it will fly in the air, inside the human body it will be sceptical and clever J , and inside some other kinds of physical beings, God knows what it can do.
That's what I meant Krya. There are numerous possibilities if we begin to see around with an open mind and accept with an open heart. We are in a beautiful time of revelation and acceptance. A time of change, discovery and recovery.

I remember my grandmother telling me about her childhood days and how the entire village  reacted when they saw a car for the first time. It was no less than a UFO. Now, we have accepted that cars exist. It's no longer a surprising thing now.

Soon, we will get used to cohabiting with our Neighbours or our ancestors or our creators or whatever people want to call them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anushri's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
Do you guys think they will eventually make proper contact with all, like to show up to everybody to officially know them? Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Yes I believe they will and perhaps have made contact with us already Krya

I read a book years ago that said aliens made contact with us after the bombs were dropped on Japan. IMO they are watching us to make sure we do not destroy our beautiful planet. They wait for us to grow up, to quit killing each other, stop destroying our beautiful planet and realize Mother Earth is a living being who we should respect instead of destroying Her forests and beautiful animals.

IMO we were put here to take care of Her and all that dwell here.
Hate to say many of us care only about self, instead of loving all the beauty around us.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • anushri
Share this post on :
Krya wrote:
I think impossible is a word only used when human cannot do something.  

For me 
A thing is impossible only until it is done.

At this stage in the Creation Story, there is a Divine Scheme to which we incarnate beings are not privy. Our planet earth and the human race are irrevocably entwined in the creation scenario. When the appropriate time of realisation and awareness occurs for each individuated incarnate soul, then that ‘person’ acknowledges a commitment within each re-incarnation, to the advancement of the Divine Plan for the concurrent evolution of planet and race.

So far, so good.

In compliance with the acceleration in the rate of expansion of this universe recently detected and reported by the scientific community, as well as the acceleration of technical developments and intellectual awareness among the human race occurring in the past two hundred years, the watchers in neighbouring vibratory dimensions (operating under the supervision of the Angelic Hierarchy whose responsibility this is,) are monitoring the evolution of our planet and people far more closely. At the same time those watchers are deliberately causing and allowing us to become more aware of their existence; their presence. Hence the sightings of recent decades.

It may take another millennium or two, (or more) but sooner or later we will become a fully aware unit, seamlessly re-absorbed into the intellectual consciousness on the next higher vibratory dimension.

Way to go, guys.
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :