RegisterLogin with Google+

UPCOMING MEDITATION CLASSES FOR BEGINNERS IN CAPE TOWN

UPCOMING MEDITATION CLASSES FOR BEGINNERS IN CAPE TOWN

Dear friends,
Just to let you know we are re-opening meditation classes from September this year Smile .
This is starting in cape town/ south Africa.

So if you are around cape town and are interested to learn about your inner world, please rise your hand by either replying to this call. You can also private message me if you will.

Note that we are renting the meditation space, therefore these classes will only be possible with at least 10+ members of cape town (in south Africa) willing to attend.

Let me know if you are willing to take part before the end of August.
The location and further details will be emailed to the participants.

[Image: 2m3mzrb.jpg]

About the meditation classes.

These classes and workshops are based on the esoteric sciences, and very good for beginners.
  • The full session (which is to take 4 months) will cover meditation techniques such as mantras, breathing, mindfulness.
  • We will also have to spend some time to explore the human psychic structure, to study the different subtle bodies in the light of the esoteric science.
  • During the sessions I intent to take you through the different states of the mind, in a step by step series of exercises for you to get to know your inner world.
Please don't hesitate to contact me via private message or email if you have any question about the classes.

Thank you.
Regards,

M. Krya.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thank you Krya for having started using the CALENDAR already.
I'm sure this classes are going to be as awesome as the one you organized 2 years ago.
I will pop in if I happening to be in cape town in September.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
How I wish I could be in Cape Town again. First and only visit was around 1986/7.
Krya, May God and His Angels be with you in your work.

Moon Bear Speaks, Kindling Fire
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thank you Moon B. Let God be with us all.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I would have loved this!!!
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I'm definetly in, Krya.
I was back from Australia. I'm in the cape as we speak.
Just send me the workshop location details when the time comes. I'll be there.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :