RegisterLogin with Google+

Was an UFO recently found on Mars?

I am sure that many of us have seen the following picture from the NASA probe that is said to be exploring the planet Mars and the mysterious light it has picked:

[Image: v7wims.png]

What could this light seen there possibly be? Many people are already saying the hypothesis of an UFO, but is it really that?
By the way, what is this probe really looking for in that vast planet and what does it hope to find?

Does anyone has any idea?
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Quote:what is this probe really looking for in that vast planet and what does it hope to find?

Does anyone has any idea?

I personally don't think that billions of dollars will be spent in order to build and send a probe only so that it can take some photos of desertic rocks or some microscopic organisms! If there is something they (the NASA teams) are looking for in the red planet, then they are definitely not telling the public.

It is already known that planet Mars is a hostile environment for a human, an animal, or a plant to live in, so what else do they really want there? I wonder how many centuries that machine will need in order to cover the whole surface of that huge planet in order to find any habitable place.

My theory is that, if there are still any people left on this planet, then they must definitely be living in deep underground cities, where the consciousness of that planet has retreated, and therefore is still a livable environment. Could it be that this probe is only seeking to locate one point of entry of one of these undergound facilities? Time will tell......
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
That is also my line of thinking. But assuming they find whatever they are looking for there, then what? Will they be able to go there or is all this spending just for the fun of it?
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
And because we poor people dont have the means to go check the information, Naza could also tell a lie. How do we really know? Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Unfortunately, there really no knowing about these type of things for poor little us because we are not privy to that kind of information. The best we can do is speculate about it and try to interpret the results based on the most logical evidence we can get, so that hopefully we can come up with a plausible conclusion. Too sad....
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I don't think this is done for fun. There is a lot of unsealed file and only certain people have access to it. Can you believe certain people do communicate with ET and there is UFO kept fir some reasons in secret places on Earth . It's a pity that you And I must just listen to what the NASA tells us. One good day they will be forced to tell the truth to the entire human race....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :