RegisterLogin with Google+

Website functionality

Hello, Just a quick feedback... Been using MySpiritualGroup for a while now, and I must say I enjoy this, Glad to have found this hidden gem, there is a single thing however, which I have a problem wit. In regards to the website buffer time, or refresh rate, I believe? I send a message, and it will take like 10 minutes or more to validate onscreen that I posted any sort of content, whether it be a reply or a thread, which I created. I have to manually re-open or refresh a page, for the proper status to show onscreen, more immediately...

Thank you for giving me my peice.  Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vast land Traverse's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
(07-17-2019, 07:04 PM)Vast land Traverse Wrote: Hello, Just a quick feedback... Been using MySpiritualGroup for a while now, and I must say I enjoy this, Glad to have found this hidden gem, there is a single thing however, which I have a problem wit. In regards to the website buffer time, or refresh rate, I believe? I send a message, and it will take like 10 minutes or more to validate onscreen that I posted any sort of content, whether it be a reply or a thread, which I created. I have to manually re-open or refresh a page, for the proper status to show onscreen, more immediately...

Thank you for giving me my peice.  Rolleyes

Hmmm...? Actually today, the status for posting threads happened almost immediately. The reply to a thread however...
  • krya
Share this post on :
Thanks for reporting this. I've asked Admin to get that issue sorted.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
Anyone else experiencing the same?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(07-18-2019, 12:24 AM)krya Wrote: Anyone else experiencing the same?

Thanks Krya for asking this. 

To all other members, will you please write down here all the issues you are experiencing in the forum. I want to make a list and resolve them, starting with the most recurring ones. 

Thanks for your participation.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
For several weeks this has happened

click on New Reply
Type in or c & P reply
click oj Post Reply
After 2 to 4 minutes MSG page disappears and new Page appears
This reads:

Error 524
The origin web server timed out responding to this request.

Sometimes several more minutes before MSG page will re-open.
So far, the new reply has always appeared as required.

Hope this helps, Admin.
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
Yep. Just happened again.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
It’s happened to me also.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
Thank you MK and skytiger

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Thank you for the update, and I will check on the posting process...

Edit: Update: Seems to work now, thank you!

• Admin
Share this post on :