RegisterLogin with Google+

What is kamaloka

What is kamaloka?

I spoke of the Kamaloka in the first topics about life after death.
So I would like to go a little bit more into it.

Kamaloka is seen as our life after death, it is the space of the astral plane where we go when we die. Life after death is what we could call it, but in reality, it's just one of the first steps after death. In kamaloka, the soul starts the transformation process; it needs to free itself from impurities so that it can leave the astral world and move on to a higher world (the mental world) from where it will get ready for its next incarnation back on earth. Kama means desire and loka means Place (region), Kamaloka does mean the region of desires. why Desires? because that region is, the place of our astral body (which still survives after our physical death). That place is where our astral body will run out its earthly desires. And those desires need to get off the soul so that the soul can be free to move on.
Some would wonder why do we call it region of Desires, while we also still have our mental body after death? Well this is because kamaloka is a sub-region of the astral world ( world of desires), so in that world although you still have your mental body, the desire and feelings will influence you the most. Normally on earth (physical world) we have a certain level of control over our desires and feelings by the power of our mental body ( our thoughts) , but once in kamaloka, we do not control the desires no more, we simply are now victimes of them, so you will witness your own just-ended-life desires, and there's nothing you can do to satisfy them or to avoid them ( no control), and that's what causes sufference. it's pretty much like someone who feels like drinking water but then finds out that he can't do anything to satisfy his thirst because he has no physical tongue, no physical water, to help him do so.

In kamaloka the person who is just dead, lives his entire life backwards to the day his was born, 3 times quicker than our life here in the physical world. But this is not a life he can have control over, these are scenes going on in his mind like a movie or I would rather say that he is in the movie, feeling all the pains and joy of everything and eveybody he as the actor is causing.
But his astral body is lying in the air in a dream like state. So some can also call kamaloka as a state of consciousness in which we get into after physical death to start the purification process. kamaloka happens in a sub-region of the astral world, where all those going trough that purification process are gather together. That means you will not see a dead person in a kamaloka state if you enter consciously in the astral world when you sleep at night. Unless you know how to change your astral body vibration to that low level to enter that sub-region.

When we sleep and enter the astral world, we usually would meet other astral bodies like ourselves whose physical bodies sleeping somewhere in their bed , also you would meet some people who do not have any physical bodies because they never had any, people who are simply the creation of some other people's imagination. Yes with the power of the mind, the group of people who have same belief and thoughts could create an astral entity, what's what some religion have ended up creating, in the catholic churches for examples, I have seen how mothers gathers to pray marry (mother of Jesus), one could think that those prayers are wasted, but if you have some astral senses, you will be surprised that those millions prayers those mothers have done for centuries have created a great entity in the astral world. that astral entity is not a bad entity thanks to the kind of thoughts those mothers do. That entity body created is then used by a higher spirit from the mental world.
And that's not all; you could meet astral creature’s commonly called creatures of the nature, sylphs, salamondre, endyne, ginome etc.
Now if you see a dead person in that normal level of astral world where we go when we sleep, that means he hasn't started started the kamaloka yet. Yes some people when they die, could still have a lot of energy to keep their astral body awake, this usually happens when the person have a motive (usually those who already knew how to astral travel when they were still alive), or isn't aware he is dead so he is running here and there trying to carry on the daily routine of his life, but it will not been long enough before his astral body lacks energies and start to fall asleep, and from that start sleep he enters the kamaloka.

In kamaloka the soul of a spiritual person last very few time and changes the plane to enter a higher plan related to his level of spirituality. But for a low spiritual person, the time in kamaloka could be longer, usually years. that backward life of ours we see in kamaloka state allows us to discover the other reality side of our life on earth, for example let's say you hurt someone during your life time on earth, now in kamaloka what you see is first the feeling of the person you hurt then you hurting him, since things are going backwards, you start to see the hidden things you could not see during your life time. at the end of kamaloka you should have your whole life story.
but this has nothing to do with God's punishment for the errors you have made on earth, no, although you will feel the sufferance you have caused, you still have to fix them, that's why we go back on earth, Otherwise why do you think we keep coming back on earth? This would have stopped if kamaloka was the punishment!

Sufferance does not exist to clean our mistakes but to teach us what is wrong. To fix the mistakes is to clean our karma, and we do so by going back to the plan where we caused them. I think a topic needs to be opened in the future about the confusion in religion about purgatory.

What this means for our spiritual journey on earth is that it is necessary to clean our astral body of its impurity in order to ease process of kamaloka. So that the job nature has to do to clean our astral body is made short. All these information can be verified by whoever can astral travel in the sub-regions. but I do not advise that at all to anyone to go visit those lower regions, please do not try this at home, rather let your higher self one day take you there if it's to learn something.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 3 users Like krya's post:
  • Admin, kashish, noman
Share this post on :
I should say that you have touched some very important metaphysical concepts. And the linguistic simplicity in which you put it is just too beautiful. Thanks to this simple explanation you gave, I am getting a more and more clear picture of the situation out there! grin

This kamaloka world is also what some esoteric sources call the world of contemplation whereby you feel the joy, the pain or the desires you had or caused but without having any means to control or satisfy them. I always had some suspicions that there might be something true about this christian theological concept of purgatory, but it is just the way they put it that create many confusions and misunderstandings. I would like to know what you think about the christian idea of praying for the deads in order to help them in the purgatory (which we now understand as kamaloka)? Is it a good thing to send energy in the form of prayer to our loved ones who are there? That idea doesn't appeal to me, I don't know what you guys think about it.

What you also said about some people who delay to enter their kamaloka state of consciousness is very true. That is the phenomenon called earth-bound souls that I have been trying to expand my understanding about. They seem to be people who were very passionate about what they were doing in this world before they were suddenly 'taken out' from it and so they always want to come back in order to resume their unfinished businesses. And others among them just can't believe that they are now out of the game (which they can still see), and so they will still want to participate in the match.

This denial state is probably what happened to my brother who passed away four years ago by a car accident. Sometimes after his death he was frequently appearing to me in my dreams, giving me a few predictions (which happened) and asking me to do certain things for him that he could not do anymore. He became more and more pressurizing in his demands to the point where I was beginning to feel harassed. So I kindly and lovingly asked him to leave me alone, explaining to him that I still have my lessons to learn and that he would do better to finish his own where he is. After that conversation, he never appeared to me again. I am sure he is now busy doing his kamaloka!

Many of those earth-bound souls will often try to enter another person's body (if that person's aura is weak) in order to physically experience their desires once again. Psychiatrists and psychologists call that condition multiple personality disorder, which manifest as one person having many conflicting thought patterns. But you and I know better than that. This metaphysical condition could worsen up to full possession of the body. So the owner of the body will be bound aside while watching his body being carelessly used by the hijacker. He will only occasionally be asked to take command of his senses in order to deal with people or situations that only him knows or understands; if not then the person will simply "lose" memory of people or things he/she used to know !

Fortunately, that kind of possession is very easy to exorcise. Even the victim himself can do it by kindly (but assertively) asking the invading soul to leave his body, which it would normally do if it still have some human empathy left. If it refuses to obey, then more drastic measures must be taken against it. Notice that this case is different from the demonic possession (which is the worst case scenario!). You will be shocked to know the number of people in the cities who have this type of soul attachment!! They often get it in places like noisy night clubs or DJ concerts which are environments that can significantly weaken your auric field and leave you open to various negative attacks or influences. That is the reason why there are so many of those places of entertainment nowadays.

Krya, you also did a good thing to warn people about the dangers of venturing in the astral world. Whoever want to lose his senses must try to frequently enter there while unprepared. Guys, you do not wanna mess with that place!!! For your own good, stay away from it until you are sufficiently prepared to make that journey safely.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Ly's post:
  • kashish
Share this post on :
It's clear John that religion tell the truth but not the complete truth about this, especially not what happens when someone dies.
that knowledge was well known by the ancient times. later priests wanted to increase the faith of the believers by fear. the fear of hell when you die if you haven't acted well during your life time. and they promised paradise to those who simply believed in Jesus. Well this is not a good way of changing people, this method is based on lies. even if it is to hide esoteric truths to the believers.
Hell and Heaven as religious know it, doesn't not exist anywhere in the invisible universe. what religiours call purigatory is reality what we can call the kamaloka sub region of the astral world. there is nobody to juge you for the mistakes you have made, but you automatically enter the sub-region that goes together with your life.
Hell from the ancient priest who knew the truth, is the place you end up when you wake up from kamaloka uncleaned, and heaven is where you go when you wake up from kamaloka when cleaned. kamaloka is like a place where you are scanned, pretty much like the way an antivirus of a computer does, you can see the files that are affected and the files not affected. and if you have more virus ( to much impurities ), at the end of the kamaloka you simply wake up in a lower region of the astral world, and I must add that hell is more to what is explained in churches, there's a sub division of the lower astral world, 7 sub-plan of hell. so depending on how bad, impure you are, you end up in lower sub-plan, 1 being the lowest. the same goes with the higher plan or heaven.

Now as far as praying for the dead's is concerned, I do not know what that is for. maybe to give him some encouragement? ok. but it is useless to me. because there's nothing you can do to help someone who is dead. we need to help people when they are still alive not when they are dead, because we do not have any power at all after that. we may say our prayers but if that dead man is meant to go in the lower astral world because of what he's done on earth, our prayers will not prevent the lows of nature to do their business. if the dead man is very sensitive he might hear your prayers, but mother will say "Thanks for praying for this guys, but I'm sending him where he needs go, no except to the rule".
And I know some culture still pray the dead's to help them with problems, I've seen people going the crave and asking thier gandfather to help them. that's is just nonsense. because what they pray, what they are calling is not the grandfather, but the lower astral-body left by the real person after his soul has left. the remaining astral body is not to be trusted at all, because it is just an automatic body running here and there in the lower astral world and sometimes used by some bad entities to try and fulfill their plans, so although the memory is still there, the real person is absent.

The only thing I know for a fact we can do to help the dead man is to make him realize that he is dead and that he must move on. Just like John's brother's example who dies in the car accident, many other people out there are dying like that, and if you astral travel, and meet those people, fully awake, you can help them by making them aware that they are dead and that they need to accept that so they can move on to the kamaloka. so this kind of help only applies to those who are just dead, not long time ago. and it will not happen to everybody to still conscious for many days after death. this usually happens with people who used to astral travel during their life on earth and to cases of sudden death, like car accidents, or suicide.

most of earth-bound phenomenal are common with criminals who face a death penalty. those people die with so much anger, that they tend to stay awake to carry on the unfinished business. that's why the death penalty is a stupid thing governments have established, because they do nothing but sending criminals in the space where they have more possibilities of influences people to do criminal acts.

And what John you've said about entities you find in nights clubs and similar places, is so true. and dead guys who end up in the lower plan of existence, tend to be able to see places like that from where they are, and you can imagine the consequences.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • kashish
Share this post on :
That's right krya, I also believe that sending energy to discarnated souls is not such a brilliant idea. Or maybe that practice was inspired by those who somehow knew the emotional suffering that the kamaloka experience entails and wanted to delay that experience a little longer for their deceased loved one by sustaining them in the astral world with their own life's energy.

It is often the catholic church which has instaured that culture of praying FOR the deads 40 days after they departed (what is the special meaning of 40 days in this case?). But this is just a waste of people's energy and a disservice to the discarnate soul (which must now delay its kamaloka lessons). If I had a say I would suggest to them that this pactice must be stopped for good.

Myself I am not really a clarvoyant (or did I lose that gift in my recent incarnation?) but I sort of have this strange ability to sense the presence of discarnate souls in certain people or environment. I remember 12 years ago when I used to work as a waiter at a very popular night club. The place was very noisy with high volume musics and most of customers seemed like a bit imbalanced in their personalities. I was always getting this feeling of discomfort as if something was continually hitting my head trying to get inside. After just a few months I could not take it anymore and so I resigned. At least now I know the score and I try to avoid similar places or gatherings as much as I can. Having a soul attachment can make it almost impossible for one to grow spiritually. Knowledge protects!
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Well seems to me that you are still clairvoyant, since feeling invisible things even without seeing them is true clairvoyance. the feeling of something tell more of its life than the sight of it. the sight is more about telling details it. it's better to recognize fire by its heat rather than by its shape(the look).

40 days for a dead person, for a low spiritual person, is the time required for his ethiric body to completely dissolves. and as long as the etheric body is still in the person's physical dead body, the astral body is not yet completely free from the physical world. that's why the dead person in the astral world would be still awake for 40 days before he moved on to kamaloka. as remember when someone dies, the soul together with the astral body leaves the physical body, the etheric body aslo will leave but not always as quick as that, there is a separation of the etheric body and the physical body but not completely. the presence of the etheric body in the dead physical body will maintain a certain attraction of the dead soul in the astral world, so the dead will be around us all the time untill the etheric body disolves.

But this is not always the case for everybody, for higher spiritual person, the process of disintegration always happens faster, the etheric body will disolve quicker, that means he would have gone from the ordinary astral world into kamaloka sooner, and finally get out of it sooner, all this because nature does not find so much impurities to deal with.

You will notice that in the story of jesus for example where this truth comes out. that's when Jesus and some other guys were at the cross to die and one of the sentensed man asked jesus "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom" and Jesus answered him, “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise.”
So that's clear that all souls do not take 40days to arrive in the higher plans after dead.
There's so much blessing when we become spiritual, mother nature just loves and says "Hey my son, hey my daugher you do not have a lot of impurities, so ahead, go see your dad, he's waiting for you in leaving room ( higher plans, or paradise)".

So because the etheric body takes that so much time for most people to disolve, humain should also be carefull when burning bodies, we shouldn't burn anybody's body and anyhow. this is the house of God we dealing with for God's sake!
.Burning the dead physical body helps for the quick separation of the etheric body from the physical body. but nature usually does this slowly as a rule for normal people so as not to create a shock to person who has just left the physical world. people burned to dead by mistake are usually lost in the astral world, it is not good for any soul to face a sudden separation of everything from physical world especially when he had a lot of attraction to earth things. In general rules, it's ok to do so with spiritual people, to either prevent any negative forces to make use of his physical body for thier demoniac desires, or to simply quiken the departure of the spiritual dead person so as to help him join heaven faster.

But in any case burning a dead body is a decision to take with the help of the Divine.

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • kashish
Share this post on :
Thank you for explaining this. I always wondered, how could it be possible for mediums to speak to spirits when they are supposedly reincarnated. I envisioned my deceased grandfather as being a seven ear old somewhere and now I want to talk to him...! Goodness that did not make sense at all!!
Regards
[-] The following 1 user Likes AnZi's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
I find this thread to be perhaps the most revealing and useful piece of esoteric knowledge I ever came by.

For years after reading the Tibetan Book of the Dead ("Bardo Todol") and later on the books of Michael Newton about Journey of souls after death I had a hard time putting those 2 different views on the topic together.

Newton demonstrates the memories of people under deep hypnosis about what happened after their last death before new birth but doesn't mention anything even similar to what Bardo Todol is focusing on. At first I thought the latter to be just a collection of Buddhist religious fables, since they were written in 7-8th centuries AD and might have served some need in meditation practices of the past, but NOW, thanks to this thread, I've realized that Newton only illustrated the experience right after leaving the body and then right after leaving kamaloka, explaining such sequence by the fact that souls do not volunteer information and only reveal in state of trance what they are allowed to, while whole Bardo Todol (and Egyptian Book of the Dead) completely dedicate all the attention to kamaloka ONLY. Those 2 early scriptures, in fact, specify they are created to HELP dying people to enter the Kamaloka equipped with knowledge of how to go through it in safest and most productive way (in spriritual meaning of it).

Thank you for sharing this information. It helped more than I can say.
[-] The following 2 users Like Astarnet's post:
  • Admin, kashish
Share this post on :
So true Astarnet.
This was really good sharing of info. I've first read this thread few years ago. But I still come back to it to read it again. Since like I keep getting more from it.

In fact the after life has always fascinated me. That's even what brought me into the esoteric research.

Knowing what is the truth about life after death puts the heart in peace. Knowing that we don't ever die puts me peace Smile . I really made no sense for me to exist for few years to just become unconscious one day.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • kashish
Share this post on :
I have been 'trawling' the threads for many months but never came across this one, so I am indebted to you Astarnet for, so to speak, reviving it. Like you, admin, I shall have to return to it, perhaps many times, before I fully understand its complexities.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :