RegisterLogin with Google+

What is the most interesting piece of esoteric knowledge you came across?

Hello there,
Please tell us. What is the most interesting piece of esoteric knowledge you came across? :Smile 
For me it's the law of attraction, the attraction reality is just magical and beautiful to me.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 3 users Like Admin's post:
  • krya, pekos, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
Herein lies the peace of God.

The above comes from A COURSE IN MIRACLES.

I began studying the Course in the 1980s.
I have learned so much from this book, which teaches love, shows Creator loves us all equally, regardless of religion or no religion.

We learn there is no favoritism for anyone.

It’s the best book I have ever read.
[-] The following 3 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Gerhard Botha, noman, pekos
Share this post on :
Reincarnation for me. Having understand what reincarnation meant, changed my view of life a real deal. That is my best finding so far.

[-] The following 1 user Likes pekos's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
Sun supplying us with an energy called Prana or energy in the air. That's is my most interesting spiritual discovery.
[-] The following 2 users Like noman's post:
  • Gerhard Botha, Skytiger
Share this post on :

(08-25-2019, 05:02 PM)Admin Wrote: Hello there,
Please tell us. What is the most interesting piece of esoteric knowledge you came across? :Smile 
For me it's the law of attraction, the attraction reality is just magical and beautiful to me.

I do not know If I could possibly sum it up into one, that I love the most? I love so many of them! They are so fascinating, I can draw the symbols all day.

One symbol that I know I like alott, among others, is the Merkavah, for her potential to express all other symbols! And her sense of direction.  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

One Kno-ledge that I like alott, is the knowledge of the Human Egg, which opened my door to the connection to the one and all from within!

[-] The following 2 users Like Vast land Traverse's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, noman
Share this post on :

(08-31-2019, 02:10 AM)Vast land Traverse Wrote:

I do not know If I could possibly sum it up into one, that I love the most? I love so many of them! They are so fascinating, I can draw the symbols all day.

One symbol that I know I like alott, among others, is the Merkavah, for her potential to express all other symbols! And her sense of direction.  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

One Kno-ledge that I like alott, is the knowledge of the Human Egg, which opened my door to the connection to the one and all from within!

Just curious, what is the human egg?

A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

(09-01-2019, 02:11 AM)krya Wrote:

(08-31-2019, 02:10 AM)Vast land Traverse Wrote:

Just curious, what is the human egg?

This knowledge is taught among Native American Healers, such as the Aztecah "Nahuatl", or "Shape changers", of which there are two paths, the "Changer to beasts", who steal power, and the "Changer to light", who give power. It is an Aztecah Healer, named Don Miguel Ruiz who taught the "Human Egg", to his disciple Susan Gregg, and this can be found in her book, "A dance of power".

The human egg is the simplified three part, diagram, or symbol, to explain aspects of the human being... Of course this understanding is synonymous to understanding all life.

The shell being Mind/body, which is the colder layer, most outward; the egg white, being the "watery" membrane, which is the soul, being in the middle; the yolk, the center of the egg, full of nutrient, is the warmest, in energetic regard, and is the symbol for Spirit. This Creative Spirit, is where healers get their power. Everything else, below the heavens, is said to be an illusion.

[-] The following 4 users Like Vast land Traverse's post:
  • Admin, MOONBEARSPEAKS, noman, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Interesting question, Admin and some interesting answers.

Back in 2015, when I first started posting on MSG, I related how I had had an unusual physical healing which was accompanied by the beginning of being allowed to learn some answers. Answers to my many questions about who – what - why - does humanity find itself in this time/space many of us call a created universe within universes. I came across the phrase BODY MIND SPIRIT.

I referred to this in my recent post on thread
08.17.2019 Something that will not quit going tru my head
However, this is a different thread, with a different purpose.
There exist all sorts of 'scientific' evidence of 'all is energy' 'everything vibrates.

However, we have been created/evolved/genetically engineered elsewhere and introduced to planet earth.
In our present evolutionary state and environment, we have (cliché phrase) body, mind and spirit. How does that work?
Body is a physical vehicle and has a heart to drive the engine.
Brain is the control room from which the operating signals are sent via the nervous system to activate the working parts.

But what tells the brain which signals to give?
Well, it must be the MIND
The mind is not a physical part of us. It is an abstract, ephemeral, function that derives from our individuated persona or spirit and is the highest available level of CONSCIOUSNESS to which most have access. It is through the MIND that we can, with proper discipline, access higher levels of CONSCIOUSNESS.

It is the SPIRIT/MIND/BRAIN/PHYSICAL sequence that constitutes the Incarnate Being - the human.
THE PHYSICAL BODY including the BRAIN can be nourished and maintained, or neglected throughout each incarnation.
THE MIND can, to a great degree, be nourished and maintained but can be interfered with or damaged either by wilful or careless neglect, or by deliberate interference, self-inflicted or at the hands of another party. The BODY/BRAIN are temporary and are destructible at the end of each physical lifetime.

The MIND is the abstract aspect which experiences the events and emotions of each life time and via which this information or lessons, are subsequently incorporated into the entirety that constitutes a given Being. Some find an acceptable explanation under the general heading of KAMALOKA in the Eastern tradition while others take recourse to the Western tradition emanating from Biblical and other writings of that period.

Being an extension of THE SPIRIT or SOUL, the MIND will, on destruction of THE PHYSICAL, withdraw to the SPIRIT/SOUL aspect on another dimension. It is this eternal, indestructible aspect of each individuated human being that renders him inseparable from the GREAT SPIRIT that we also call GOD, although there are many other names across the spectrum of humanity. The Hebrews or Jews tell us they have seventy-two names of GOD but that is another subject.

WHAT PROOF DO I HAVE OF ALL THIS?
Within the Spirit/Mind/Brain/Physical, I am possessed of the function we call intelligence and logical reasoning. What more proof do I need?

Of course, I also have lots of other evidence that I collect when my MIND/SPIRIT go visiting others in another dimension; and that I do grant you the option to dispute.

If I were the only person (incarnate) to have worked this out by using that intelligence and logic, then I would allow you the privilege of designating me as "one of the crazies" But I am far from being alone in holding this proof in my MIND.

When, in January 1993, I was granted access to this knowledge, I was also made aware that there have been other incarnates, always present throughout the history of this planet Earth, who bring into each given lifetime, various tasks that constitute collaboration on the physical or lower planetary vibrations with a group of beings in the Angelic Hierarchy whose chosen task and responsibility to the Ultimate Source, is the advancement of the Divine Plan for the concurrent creational evolution of Planet Earth and its temporary inhabitants, the Human Race (in all its various forms)

This in no way indicates a differentiation in the status of any soul in current incarnation. In the course of the existential ‘lifetime’ of a planet, (in our case Planet Earth which has existed, in our terms, for many billions of earth-years) each soul incarnates to the physical for innumerable lifetimes, or lessons.

But each lifetime lasts for a few decades, which is an almost immeasurably small part of those billions of years that constitute the lifetime of Planet Earth, itself an immeasurable small part of the duration of Eternity (for which no human in known history has been able to establish a calculatable formula, since time, in this context, is an un-knowable abstract concept).
So, let us not quibble about which/whose god/God etc is right or wrong, since all concepts of such an un-knowable being/consciousness are but products of the human MIND (see above)

Instead of wasting our time in fractious confrontational disputations, let us share in the most frank and open interchange of experiential information, as is indicated on our site’s Home Page header, with the purpose of learning, each according to his chosen place at this current time.

Or, as I suggested on 08.16.2019 on Something that will not quit going tru my mind,

GOD wrote the script
HE is director and producer
We each just have to learn our lines
Play our parts

And when the curtain falls for the last time, there will be no hero and heroine, no dastardly villain.
All the players in this celestial drama will be…….?
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • noman, Vast land Traverse
Share this post on :
Will be right where they need to be.
Continuing life and learning more things than we can imagine.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
Actually we are more alive on the other side (Spiritual) than we ever were here on Earth, which is 1 School we come to of an uncountable number of schools we experience on our never ending journey .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :