Register

What is the most interesting piece of esoteric knowledge you came across?

(09-06-2019, 05:14 PM)Skytiger Wrote: Actually we are more alive on the other side (Spiritual) than we ever were here on Earth, which is 1 School we come to of an uncountable number of schools we experience on our never ending journey .

There you have it. Another interesting peace of spiritual knowledge: Life after death Smile

"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Any more answers to Admin's question?

Any more to SHARE?

I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
So much so so much. For me anyways. It would take me too long to try and put it all down now. However the most bizarre and interesting thing I came across was a while back was a forum (can't recall the website) where it was a dialogue between the forum members and a person going by the name of Hidden hand. Much was discussed there and it lead me to what they referred to as the "Ra material". I only started reading this material recently.... There is alot and its keeping me really busy trying to read and take in all the material. Has anyone else here read the Ra material?

Hidden hand forum is quite old (2008) whereas more recently I found a thread for "the new hidden hand" thread (2018) and this refers to our earth having moved to 4th density. It follows from the original 2008 posts but from a person that is from a different group soul complex as they refer to it. I won't go into too much detail as there is alot covered in these forums as well as the Ra material and would probably be more interesting for you to go read up on it all yourself if you were interested.
Quote:Create a life that feels good on the inside not just one that looks good on the outside
[-] The following 1 user Likes Witashnah's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
Thanks Witashna, that must be worth pursuing.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :