Register

What is the spirit actually?

Hi to everyone reading this.

I'm very new here and would just like to know a bit more about peoples understanding of our spirit and also what the difference is between the Spirit and the soul?

I'm usually in my own little bubble, but my understanding of the world and how it works is very different and very simplistic.

I would love if anyone could give their understanding in their words, what the spirit actually is, where they think its located, where it came from, how it attaches to the physical realm,etc......anything you think could help paint a picture of what it is.

Like I said before, my view of the world and its components is very simplistic. I see everything in physical form. Well its not really physical but its the best way I can describe it.

Everything slots into something else to make a more complex form, and my mind can pretty easily break forms apart to try and understand what they really are. When speaking about non-physical things like, God, Spirit, Soul,the Quantum Field, Law of attraction, etc....I usually picture it (non-physical) as I would picture electricity running through cables. Although you can't see it, it is still there and almost visible if you have an active imagination. So to my mind, God isn't something or someone in a specific location, it is some kind of energy, spread out to everything, holding things together and giving them power. It is in all places at once and it is everything at the same time, but it begets an ego when it attaches to certain forms, so that it can differentiate itself from other lifeforms which are also itself.

So below is what my mind believes.....I'm not in anyway pretending that this is true. Its just how I understand things and what I feel to be true:

So basically to my mind, God is the energy/presence within our body and everything elses bodies.

This energy is aware of its existence and it attaches to the water somehow. The water gets taken up into every living thing and becomes part of it. The body is the material structure which contains the water (with the awareness) and also houses sense organs or sensors (taste,smell,touch,sight, hearing,intuition and emotion), and these sensors make it possible for the energy within the body to build a picture of the world around it and have an experience of the world.

I have no idea what Soul is but if I were to guess, it sounds like the awareness of the Ego in its simplest form (God is the true awareness and Ego is the awareness that is produced by housing God in a body with senses). I know many people are "fighting" the Ego but the ego is the only way that the energy in each body can differentiate itself from itself in other bodies. If there wasn't an ego, God/awareness would be spread across different lifeforms but unable to know itself separate from the other life forms, so you me, animals, would be unable to think as an individual life form). Everybody knows that we are all one but not many know that this is what it means....your ego has subsided enough for you to see yourself in another form but your ego is still there making you feel separate and able to observe the world from your unique perspective.

I know my view might not be correct in absolute terms but they are that way due to certain experiences and how my mind interpret things. I learned long ago to get rid of the clutter and definitions people place on things because those definitions make that we are never able to see reality and always believe a story someone or a book told us....

....So, would anyone care to give their "simple" view of what spirit is? or even comment on how my mind constructs things?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Axiom79's post:
  • Isaias
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (13)
First of all, I kinda like the way your mind works. Your ability to separate things from your mind and see the structure of it, is just amazing. And to me, you have a great tool for analysis.

About your view of things.
I think what someone says about anything is just a view. A view is simply how we see things. And that depends on from where the person sees things. In the mind, we are like all living in the same storied building, but not the same floor. Some are in grown floor, some others in second floor, and few others in 7th floor. So it is normal that we don't have the same view of town (when looking at the window or from the terrace symbolically speaking).
unbelievably it may sound, but most of the time, we speak of the same thing but seen from different angles. So don't worry about people's view. Maybe you should trust the way you see things. Because there is nothing more comprehensive than what you can see for yourself, rather than what someone else sees for you. But of course it is nice to see through other people's window sometimes Smile. It is beautiful Smile.

About the spirit and the soul
In my opinion, you already understand what the soul is. As you've pretty much well explained it. And the fact that you've explained it with a simplicity shows that you understand it.

What I call soul is what stands between the spirit and the physical body. I think the confusion in esoteric science came in when different text talked about the soul to mean "The spirit". The spirit is sometimes called the "spiritual soul" or the universal soul. Anyway....

For being between the spirit and the physical body, it acts as a messenger, a transformer of energies. It takes physical substances transforms it and sent it to the spirit, and take the spirit elements transforms it to substances which the physical body absorb. The soul therefore nourishes the physical body with the spirit energies, and it feeds the spirit with all gained virtues from earth.

The soul is a form of body which is in the body and which tends to either look like the physical body or like the spirit. When it is getting more food from the physical body it starts to look like the physical body. And when it feeds more of the spirit, it starts to look like the spirit. But looking like the spirit is only possible partially because, a great part of it is very much rooted into the physical body. As far as I know, only the mental part and a portion of the feeling energies looks like the spirit when someone becomes very spiritual. When this happens, we say that the person has merged his soul with his spirit. At this point, clairvoyants can see the soul of the person as a very bright field of energies with very beautiful, transparent, yet colorful. That's what I mean by "looking like the spirit"

The soul can leave the physical body, when this latter dies, in coma, or when it is peacefully sleeping. The soul is where our behaviors (thoughts, feelings, desires) are. It is also what feels and thinks. It is therefore what differentiates it from other humans. The soul is a group of different types of energies working together to make passive vibrations (feelings), active vibrations (thoughts) and some physical motions.

Where does it come from?
It automatically get formed through time to serve as a tool for the consciousness. In other words, when the consciousness comes down in the psychic worlds ( mental and emotional), particles of energies gather together to serve as body to the consciousness. We can say that the soul is the cloth of the consciousness in the psychic worlds. And the physical body is the cloth of the soul in the physical world.

Then what is the spirit?
It is the pure consciousness. The pure awareness. It's the the soul without thoughts and feelings. It is the naked thing in us, if you want Smile. The only thing which doesn't wear material substances. Anyone can experience the spirit during a silent meditation in which no thoughts nor desires rise. The spirit is borrowed from God. This latter is also a spirit by nature, but endlessly more powerful than any partial of spirits which we are. For being a particle of God, our spirit is as pure and as perfect, and as naked as God. This is why it is also called "The son of God". But until the soul has united with its spirit completely, the spirit lives out of the body. There is no other purpose in life but to marry the spirit one day and have children (virtues and control)

Something is common and alike in each and everyone of us. That only thing which hasn't changed since birth, while everything else ( our body and behaviors, desires, opinions) where changing. That awareness, that consciousness is the spirit in question. The consciousness is present in everything, even in animals, plants and minerals. But in inferior beings, the consciousness struggles to express itself in the physical world, because it hasn't got a better cloth (the soul). And so animals and plants and especially minerals are aware but unable to express themselves.

The spirit is also called "The higher self". For it is a higher consciousness or like some say "the supra consciousness" . It hold all virtues and all power. It is responsible of mastery over matter (over our vices). Unlike the soul, the spirit has virtues as cloths. Virtues are some other immaterial things which exist to manifest the spirit, to speak for the spirit. People in touch with their true self (spirit) ends up acting by virtues unwillingly, because that's how the spirit manifests: by virtues.

When people say that God is everywhere, it is true, because everything has some awareness. But we can't expect proper responses of God from very lower beings, since lower beings have defected souls. This is why esoteric tradition invites students to look for God in higher beings, in the most accessible spiritual beings.

I hope this helps in giving a picture to your beautiful mind.

Love and light to you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 2 users Like krya's post:
  • Flamelily, Isaias
Share this post on :
OK here's my perception. Your simplicity is complex to me. The body and the spirit together makes the soul. Where we came from. Like energy our spirits can't be created nor destroyed. That being the case then it would stand to reason that our spirits don't have a beginning nor ending. Why we don't remember. Basically if I was a God how would I teach and test my children. One thing I would remove their memories so they wouldn't be influenced when they had to make very important decisions. And because they wouldn't be homesick so they can focus on they're schooling. My understanding. God is truth. Because we're His children than so are we. Basically truth has always been and is and always will be. Truth is like energy or Spirit it can't be created nor destroyed. Try to.

Truth has to do with conformity to fact or actuality. Well it's a fact and actuality that we are.

Truth has to do with reality of a situation. Do we not exist.

Truth has to do with sincerity and integrity. These are attributes we can exercise.

Truth has to do with fidelity. Another attribute.

Theology and philosophy. That which is considered to be the ultimate ground of reality. Are we not here.

Synonyms to truth is existence. Hello I don't know about you but I do exist.

Truth has to do with a fact or condition that is real. I'm real and your real.

Has to do with fidelity. Another attribute we can exercise.

Thank you for letting me share.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I love the thought of your spirit/soul energy somehow attaching to water. That is mostly what we are. Definitely something to ponder on.

I have a few theory's

I imagine our source " god, spirit or whatever you deem fit to call it" at first like an infinite sphere of energy with the ability to shatter like glass into infinate pieces all fitting together to make the whole. The prices " human souls " are born to learn important soul lessons "glue" And interact with other people "shards of souls that fit together".

Or the spirit is a manifested form of gods consiousness . and we are like cogs in the working of this greater god machine. Pictures of what scientists have come to understand to universe to look like looks so similar to a brain cell. It is also theorized that we exsist in a mutiverse. So what if all our souls and consciousness in all the infinite number of universes collectively make up the consciousness of god.

I have more but my brain hurts now Smile

Love light and blessings
cg
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
@jballadarez - I assure you that it is the words making it seem complex. I kinda get how this works now and wish I could generate an image from my mind to show you in a picture what I actually mean. 1 thing I still don't understand is what we've all been told since school days and that is that energy can not be created or destroyed. My minds thinks it understands it but I can't picture it in a true way since I don't believe things could of just appeared here. Everything should have a source and if something could just "be", then that would solve a lot of problems because then all of us could just be without really originating from somewhere.

@Krya - Thanks for the kind words and your view. I had to read it a few times to really see that our views are very similar but with different words. Learning so much from you just from your way of being rather than the content. I usually let my ego take over when in these kinds of discussions and have tried before to learn to control that - given up a few times in the past, but realised that its a valuable and worthwhile lesson for me to learn to control my judgements and words and rather come from a place of love.

1 thing I don't understand though is higher and lower beings with defected souls?

@clg86

Yeah water is the one element that is extremely different to all the others. It can exist in 3 forms, it purifies itself and it re-structures and removes memory while structuring itself. 1 way water is structured is when it rains and the water runs down a mountain. All the falling and bashing on the way down literally pulls apart the structural bonds (memory) in that water and resets it once it reaches the bottom. It is then structurally neutral.

Another significant thing is that ALL life forms have water in common and another is that water is an excellent conductor of energy. It would only make sense that spirit would attach to it since there really isn't anything else that would allow for perfect uniform energy flow.

The big thing is that ONLY spirit attaches to water, not Ego/soul as Ego isn't something external or real. Its just mental constructs and memories constructed so that I can identify "me" separate from everything else. Its built from our perception of the environment and our experiences and its function is to read the outside world and align our behaviour accordingly so that we can survive in our specific environment.

Obviously, because we are in a transition of ages, we now have to act from the perspective of Spirit so that Love can take over during this transition, as Ego will fight as hard as it can to stay alive. We need to override the decisions made by the Ego and its hard for most because they think that Ego is all they are, and God/Spirit is something judging them from a specific location somewhere in space and hence, they worship a set of rules instead of living the rules and experiencing the HUGE benefits there of.

Thanks for the replies guys and girls :-), like I said before, I don't pretend that these conclusions are truth, they just make sense to me.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
@Axiom
Defected souls?, Here I was talking about lower beings actually. By defected souls, I meant souls with deficiency, in other words, souls which lack so much qualities. Although all beings have an identical spirit, all beings do not have an identical soul. This is why we are all different. The difference in each soul is what identifies a being from another.

Each soul is very much embedded in the most finest particles of any physical body system. Examples of body system are the solar system, planet earth, minerals, plants, animals, humans, and the rest of unstudied bodies in the deep oceans, forests and in the deep underground earth. The more a soul is developed, the finer the body becomes. The soul is what makes the physical body. Each lines of our face and hands, the shape and health of a physical body is caused by the soul. Like there is not one single soul which looks exactly like another soul, each physical body of human for example have therefore a unique finger print. Soul develops through time, while the spirit doesn't develop at all. It is already developed. That's why all beings look alike in spirit. But only different in the soul. We are all one in the spirit. This is even why those who have united fairly well with their spirit seem to talk about the similar things, same ideas, same message, although expressed with different words. Because they share an identity, which is the spirit.

The spirit mission is to manifest perfectly in all the lower worlds, down to the physical world. Its mission is only possible through the soul, since the soul is the only substance to which the physical matter reacts to. The spirit has no total power over the matter, it can only energize it, giving it existence, giving it a bit of awareness, but no more than that. While the soul can modify the matter, to manifest all the qualities and life of the spirit: its powers, its beauty, its wisdom... It is an automatic reaction of the body to try and sync with the changes of the soul. When the soul in a body changes, the body also start changing, although the permanent change of the body takes longer. Take an example, an emotion in the soul happens and the body blushes, his body suddenly changes colors Smile. And there are permanent changes to the body when certain emotions and thoughts are frequently repeated.

In the same way the physical body reacts and changes by coping the souls vibrations, the soul also have the same reaction towards the spirit. For being a body for the spirit, the soul tends to undergo a transformation as the spirit is stimulated. For example, each spiritual awareness modifies something in a human soul. The more someone becomes conscious of himself, the more his soul transforms, develops, and get improves his qualities. Soon the person can express his true self more clearly through thoughts, desires and actions. The soul develops through time in 3 lines of vibrations. Thoughts, feelings and actions. Those 3 things are tools which the spirit uses to express itself in the concrete worlds. But in lower beings, those 3 things are not very much developed (this is why I wrote lower beings have defected souls Smile ).

The emotional part of the soul is attached to the water of physical body and to the liver. The thoughts part of the soul are attached to the air (lungs) of a physical body and to the the brain. The action part of the soul is attached to the etheric energy of the body.

Now not all beings have a brain, and blood and liver and many other organs like humans. This is because their souls have no correspondences of those. The brain starts to appear in a body when the soul attached to it starts to think. When a soul starts to love, water must find way to circulate in the body.
In minerals, the soul is not that developed, it doesn't think, nor feel, and so, no brain nor heart is there. However they have great amount of etheric energies; as at this stage, the soul's only quality is existence. In plants things get a bit better, as their soul can feel a little, some sensation exist now, and water can now be found in the plant. In animals, the soul has learned to think a little, instinctively, but a brain is now present....

Sorry I had to talk that much just to explain what I meant by defected souls. It was beyond my control Smile.
Anyway why didn't I just say "souls with lack of qualities " Smile .

Otherwise I must say I like the views expressed by all here, they display interesting aspects of the same idea. Thank you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
In my opinion, if I were to summarize the idea of Spirit, Soul and Body, I would say that the spirit is the energizer, the soul is the planner, and the body is the doer.

This can helps to avoid a lot of verbosity while trying to corner and intellectualize concepts that are otherwise beyond the grasp of the intellect. When you are in touch with your spirit (even if for a brief moment), you can only feel it (but not know it externally). So this whole inquiry about what the spirit has a potential to lead the mind of the inquirer into madness! LOL.

I don't think there is anybody who can accurately describe what the spirit is, just like there has never been anybody who could tell exactly what electricity or electromagnetism are or look like, although their principles are known and their effects are real. Similarly, I think we can only feel the manifestation of the spirit, but we can never know what it is or how it looks like.
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hey am here

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

And no plant of the field was yet in the earth, and no herb of the field had yet sprung up; for Jehovah God had not caused it to rain upon the earth: and there was not a man to till the ground;

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
After reading Michelles post I had a thought.

How do we know any of this is true?

How do we know Spirit, God, Soul, etc, is something real as our experience is usually something "we told ourselves" or "someone else told us".

So basically we are all capable of feeling this thing we call "presence", then someone came and told us all that it is God/Spirit/Soul, and from that day we kept repeating, although there was and is no proof. what the feeling or vision is. Things that people say they see, is their minds way of making a thought real. So people speaking to a burning bush, or directly to the sky could be seeing something that is in their mind only. Something imagined to make sense of the external world.

Spirit doesn't have any physical properties, there's no way to check that its there, it seems more and more like an agreement between humans with no real proof that its there. More like something produced by our body and mind.

People say they can feel their Spirit or the Spirit of God, or Christ, or Buddah, or the Earth, etc and although I know the feeling and that the "feeling" in itself is real, there is no way to prove that you are feeling a Spirit or any external thing from somewhere else. That feeling is something that we can recreate at any time we want via certain intentions and movements or rituals.

Some people get it in Church, some get it on the dance floor of a outdoor trance party, some get it in nature......it seems that it is possible that it is just a product of certain actions and intentions, a chemical reaction, giving us an experience of something that may not be something external at all.

It doesn't matter how good or bad of a person you are, it is available to all of us, at any time, just a feeling that we regard as something that is there with us.

This is just a thought so I'm not saying that there isn't a Spirit. As time moves on, my own solid foundation of life seems to be in question as I study the history of the world more and more, my ideas keep changing.

The most solid truth so far is that nothing has changed in terms of external world regarding God or Spirit, all that has changed are our collective stories over the years, 1st the world was flat,......then round. We needed meat to survive, now we seem to be getting to the point where people don't even need to eat over periods of months or years to survive and be healthy. We had many faulty beliefs about everything and the internet kind of helped us see collectively the flaws in our old beliefs, etc.......so beliefs seem to change and will probably continue changing.

What has stayed the same is the laws of the Universe and how it works since the beginning of time but we keep changing our beliefs so often as a global community that we will never understand anything but have ideas that make us think we understand. This sense of knowing something seems to be what we need to be able to live on a daily basis but everything we think, write or believe is most probably not true and will change with time.

It could just be that when enough elements or components attach to each other (this is how life evolves), conciousness arises so that the collective thing can survive. So conciousness would be the sum of each individual components awareness and awareness, could be nothing than automatic decisions based on the outside environment. Each cell is somehow aware that it is alive because it can move away from danger and toward sustenance on its own. That awareness could just be "cause and effect" and not real choice at all, it looks pretty automatic anyway. When something is drying out, it moves toward water.Even when the air is more humid on one side of a room, it will automatically balance itself out by moving the moisture to the other side. Same with water, it will regulate itself to be balanced. One side of a bowl of salt water can't be saltier than the other side - the water will balance itself. Does this mean that the water or air has an awareness? For our own understanding we can say that it does, but that will change as we learn more.

This is not a choice but an automatic response to the environment. When we humans are hungry or thirsty, the same thing happens to us. We think its choice because we choose a Coca Cola or a juice and think we have made a decision to drink that, but the effect came from our cells (or life) who are thirsty, not from our personal choice.

I'm seeing more and more it seems, that the real purpose of awareness, is to keep the being alive by being aware of its external environment and making balancing decisions to stay alive. These decisions seem to be done unconsciously by life itself, not the individual.

If this post doesn't make sense, please forgive me. Sometimes I write and write without really knowing.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(10-06-2015, 04:28 PM)Axiom79 Wrote: After reading Michelles post I had a thought.

How do we know any of this is true?

How do we know Spirit, God, Soul, etc, is something real as our experience is usually something "we told ourselves" or "someone else told us".

So basically we are all capable of feeling this thing we call "presence", then someone came and told us all that it is God/Spirit/Soul, and from that day we kept repeating, although there was and is no proof. what the feeling or vision is. Things that people say they see, is their minds way of making a thought real. So people speaking to a burning bush, or directly to the sky could be seeing something that is in their mind only. Something imagined to make sense of the external world.

Spirit doesn't have any physical properties, there's no way to check that its there, it seems more and more like an agreement between humans with no real proof that its there. More like something produced by our body and mind.

People say they can feel their Spirit or the Spirit of God, or Christ, or Buddah, or the Earth, etc and although I know the feeling and that the "feeling" in itself is real, there is no way to prove that you are feeling a Spirit or any external thing from somewhere else. That feeling is something that we can recreate at any time we want via certain intentions and movements or rituals.

Some people get it in Church, some get it on the dance floor of a outdoor trance party, some get it in nature......it seems that it is possible that it is just a product of certain actions and intentions, a chemical reaction, giving us an experience of something that may not be something external at all.

It doesn't matter how good or bad of a person you are, it is available to all of us, at any time, just a feeling that we regard as something that is there with us.

This is just a thought so I'm not saying that there isn't a Spirit. As time moves on, my own solid foundation of life seems to be in question as I study the history of the world more and more, my ideas keep changing.

The most solid truth so far is that nothing has changed in terms of external world regarding God or Spirit, all that has changed are our collective stories over the years, 1st the world was flat,......then round. We needed meat to survive, now we seem to be getting to the point where people don't even need to eat over periods of months or years to survive and be healthy. We had many faulty beliefs about everything and the internet kind of helped us see collectively the flaws in our old beliefs, etc.......so beliefs seem to change and will probably continue changing.

What has stayed the same is the laws of the Universe and how it works since the beginning of time but we keep changing our beliefs so often as a global community that we will never understand anything but have ideas that make us think we understand. This sense of knowing something seems to be what we need to be able to live on a daily basis but everything we think, write or believe is most probably not true and will change with time.

It could just be that when enough elements or components attach to each other (this is how life evolves), conciousness arises so that the collective thing can survive. So conciousness would be the sum of each individual components awareness and awareness, could be nothing than automatic decisions based on the outside environment. Each cell is somehow aware that it is alive because it can move away from danger and toward sustenance on its own. That awareness could just be "cause and effect" and not real choice at all, it looks pretty automatic anyway. When something is drying out, it moves toward water.Even when the air is more humid on one side of a room, it will automatically balance itself out by moving the moisture to the other side. Same with water, it will regulate itself to be balanced. One side of a bowl of salt water can't be saltier than the other side - the water will balance itself. Does this mean that the water or air has an awareness? For our own understanding we can say that it does, but that will change as we learn more.

This is not a choice but an automatic response to the environment. When we humans are hungry or thirsty, the same thing happens to us. We think its choice because we choose a Coca Cola or a juice and think we have made a decision to drink that, but the effect came from our cells (or life) who are thirsty, not from our personal choice.

I'm seeing more and more it seems, that the real purpose of awareness, is to keep the being alive by being aware of its external environment and making balancing decisions to stay alive. These decisions seem to be done unconsciously by life itself, not the individual.

If this post doesn't make sense, please forgive me. Sometimes I write and write without really knowing.
I agree with many things you said. to question ones own belief is something I think is necessary in order to find out more and to kind of update or upgrade oneself .

Nothing but universal truths (laws ) are permanent. Every thing changes and so may our beliefs. Humans need to believe in something to get some peace in the mind and to protect themselves against doubts.

Everything in the existance, which can manifest needs a name, an identity. Whether abstract or concrete. This is to make our communition easy. As a sentence without a subject is unclear.

The spirit, soul or love ... are all some abstract manifestations which we humans named. Their manifestation are the only proofs we have of their existence.

So debates are expected when it comes to talking about those abstract things. A chair is chair, a cat is a chat . No debates about those because they are concrete and so it's easy to see and agree with their properties. But what's a spirit or a soul? Here not everybody defines a great joyful feeling of happiness and great wisdom as a manifestation of the spirit.

The official science has given proofs to most concerte things, I mean proofs on things science has come to discover. But it hasn't yet the right tools to detect abstract things. And since they are limited to only prove concrete things, all abstract things will remain unreal. Therefore for official scientists, abstract things like the spirit will mostly relate to some chemical reaction in the body. But nobody can say they are wrong about that. Because there are indeed some chemical reaction in a body of someone in love.

Another kind of science which focuses on studing and proving the invisible world around us, comes with proofs about the spirit and the soul. That is the hermitic or esoteric science for which the clairvoyance is the tool for research.

For me, proofs stay the only judge for human to tell if something is real or not. True or false. Nothing which is written or spoken is true until it can be proven in a way. I rely on the official science for concrete proofs using the tools available: microscope, telescope etc. But I would rely on the hermetic science for proofs about the abstracts, using psychic tools to research. Many things we read in spiritual books are simply good for knowledge. It's good to know, to be informed, and keep the info for later use. For comparisons, for logic. But I wouldn't take any we read or hear about spirituality to be all true until I've verified it myself by living it.

Now is what we are verifing or living really the spirit? Well, based on the description giving by the past wise humans. Yes we are.
Otherwise let someone give a most convincing description, manifestation of the spirit; we will test to verify that in our lives too Smile . And were the wise humans of the past right? that also remains to be proven Smile.

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Gerhard Botha
Share this post on :