RegisterLogin with Google+

What qualify a person to give spiritual advice?

One of his students asked Buddha, "Are you the messiah?"
"No", answered Buddha.
"Then are you a healer?"
"No", Buddha replied.
"Then are you a teacher?" the student persisted.
"No, I am not a teacher."
"Then what are you?" asked the student, exasperated.
"I am awake", Buddha replied.
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Buddah said many things, Buddha was many Things; But his Students did not Get the Right Message of Things. He said " He Was Aware" and Awake it is to some many; He Said he knew; But many Still Think they Need to Remind him.

Buddha was the Kinda Person Who Would Rendition and Let Karma Reign, Even THO. He Knew Suffering is the Attempt and Attest, of How to Grow Spiritually, TO So Many; Spiritual Advice is Simple a Rample On, But he Knew In His Heart that Those Who Never Suffered Are those Who Advise is Minor in it's Estimate; Esteem. Buddha was the Awakened one, With that said, he Realized; So Many People Realize, But the Earth Can be Seen With Eye's. The Heavens, is For the Eye Celestrial to be Seen. Many Would Consider themselves Celestrial; But Many are Not in the Phase to ReAli-Rendition themselves into a better Selve.
There is a Saying With Buddha. To Him to Whom Much is Granted, Much IS Required; Christ Formaliterally Conveyed that Message of His. He Spoke of How the Earth Realizes How Things are in Heaven; But that Heaven is Not Visible to them Who Do Not Profess.

Knowing Christ or Buddha is One Thing; Respecting there Choice is Another; Their Words are Clear, But Many Do Not Realize it.
So I Rendition His Words once Again for The Many to Realize.

One of his students asked THEBuddha, "Are you the messiah?"
THEBuddha answered : NO.
Are you a healer?
NO : THEBuddha replied.
Then are you a teacher?" His STUDENT persisted.
I am NOT a TEACHER.
"Then what are you?" : The student, exasperated asks.
THE BUDDHA JUST REPLIED : I AM"!"

(For Your Sake he added on the Description Aware or Awake, So that Those Who Know not the Description Would Face the Reality Head on; Students), Learn the Lessons of Christ ☧ For they Will Lead The Path of Mending up (the) Sin's. What THE Buddha Taught Was to Show the Face Within. So that His Students can Learn the Things Without. Christ is that End-Result.

There are many ways to FAulter This Thing of Being Aware, One is to Turn to the Dark Side, When the Heart Turns Cold as Flesh in Stone. The Reality Within is to Have a Heart of Flesh and The Reality Without that of the Gold. Knowledge can Block that Thing of the Journey Within for the Without. Paul the Follower of Christ Spoke in that he Said; Knowledge Does Puff Up, But The Extent of Charity Edifies the Edifieth. in That he Meant, If You Know To Much and Have Not Yet Put in the Work; Ie. Sacrifice Fruits worthy of Righteousness, Then You Set Yourself Up for a DownFall, of Which Pride Comes First Before this Fall. A Martyr Once Said: Little Have I KnowN, But Much Have I Established. The World as We Know it is Full of Knowledge for they Thing Yah is Established Through it; But Reasons Does not Come Only By Knowledge Wherein the Purer Form is Made Visible By them Who Have Not Been Given a Silver Spoon. So Learn to Balance Your Wage. And Help Out to EstabLish the Righteousness That IS Of Solid Ground, Gold; The Way to Life are Many, But Narrow is the Way that Leads Unto Life, and Straight. He that Is Without Sin, Let Him Cast the First Stone.

The Buddha Knew the Way unto Liberty For He'd Submitted Unto It. Karma Is The Liberty; It is hard to Kick against the Pricks. Follow the Dao and Have a Pure Heart.

Pain Comes in the hearts of Truth,
Nothing holds the Core inTact;
The Soul that Thinks, is Less Impact

R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
You are right in what you say, and the question of what qualifies a person to give spiritual advice is difficult. If one were to jump up and say ‘I am!’ it would only be the Ego speaking.
I guide and teach certain disciplines but I am not a Guru or a master, in fact I learn from my students as they learn from me, and my aim is to encourage my students to be better than me!
If this can be accomplished then my life won’t have been wasted.
As Paul says in his letter to the Corinthians in chapter 13:
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love I am only a resounding gong or clanging cymbal blowing in the wind.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and can understand all mysteries and have all knowledge, and though I have faith, that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
3 And though I give all I possess to the poor, and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love has no fear; it does not worry; love keeps no records of wrongs; never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away with.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see in a mirror, darkly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

Knowing Fish
One day Chuang Tzu and a friend were walking by a river.
‘Look at the fish swimming about,’ said Chuang Tzu, ‘They’re really enjoying themselves.’
‘You are not a fish,’ replied the friend, ‘So you can't truly know that they are enjoying themselves.’
You are not me,’ said Chuang Tzu. ‘So how do you know that I don’t know that the fish are enjoying themselves?’
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
A Person, Must Know in Which They Speak. If Their Manner of Speech is UnSounDing. It is Only So For The Cause of it to Be So. So I NeiTher Will Rebuttle, Nor ConClude it To Be AnyThing. It SimpLy Was Written. Had i Had The Chance to Write What Was FormAlly Intented To Be Written, A Gain Were To Be Accepted. But By MisFoRtune, This Was Never To See The Day' of LiGht's. So I Must Decline Your Approval And Your AccuSation At The Same Time. As I Said, It is A LittLe Thing For Me To Write or Not To Write. If We Had The Same Palet; You Would UnderStand me; But I Am, And it is No More The Same To Me.

I Will ThereFore Access To Let Go of What Was ProFect to Have INtact in Me;

If Ever KnowLedge Was to Be PassEd on, This Would Have Been The Time. But As the worLd of Glam Has Succeded. i Will Commence And Move To AnoTher Stage.

Watch Your Speech, Walesh Talk. For it Harms More Then You See
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Enlightened Person" and "Awakened Person" means the same?
Started by: krya
Replies: 10
Views: 3,094
Last post by: big mak rael
01-16-2018, 02:37 AM
Question What does it mean to be a spiritual person?
Started by: Admin
Replies: 10
Views: 6,973
Last post by: MOONBEARSPEAKS
01-30-2017, 02:40 PM