RegisterLogin with Google+

Where we are in life

Star 
We are where we are because we earned it, in our past lives as well as our current life.
Karma puts us where we need to be based on past actions. We have no one to blame but ourselves. Better to put love first, help the planet and all that dwell here, than to bemoan and curse your lot in life. One will result in a better current lifetime as well as a positive new incarnation, the latter will only make things worse in your current life and the next life.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (8)
Such a succinct summary, Skytiger.
However, the big problem for many is realising and understanding just how one individual can help the planet and all that dwell here.
In the thread RE Please help if you can, the final para of my post reads:
So it is up to each one of us to work towards that state of Peace, Love and Understanding, bringing those qualities into his individual aura, then allowing that energy to expand, thus becoming a conductor of the Divine Will, first into his own world/space and then into the very atmosphere around him. It is in the course of such endeavour that we attract the notice, on a spiritual level, of those in the Angelic Kingdom, who will then assist such a lifestream, a person, almost without limit in his personal as well as planetary endeavours towards the redemption of the distressing karma, not only of himself, but of the entire human race and our host Planet.
Thus as an individual, each one of us has the POWER to use each day, in each lifetime, to make a difference on the grand scale.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I tend to be less words than many Moon Bear.
What you say is true in post 2. People have different goals here, some are as you say... grand. Others can get bogged down by false leaders that promise paradise if they kill all non believers. That is why I say do things based on love for all and self. When we do that we grow spiritually becoming better souls.
[font=Comic Sans MS]If enough choose love and practice loving ways, we will indeed make a grand difference
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
My dear Skytiger,

At least we seem to agree.
But you have seen my weakness. You see I come from Irish stock and was born with the gift of the Blarney. In other words, I talk too much. But I promise you, I do try to make a difference where I can.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
[font=Comic Sans MS]We are kin, I am Scott Irish, in real life I too talk too much
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Does that make us Celts? or something.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Maybe.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I don't really feel myself having a past life. If i have a past life am i supposed to have dreams of them or like a dejavu memory or somthing?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
IMO one doesn't have to remember past lives, to gain from them.
I think each lifetime gives us more understanding of others. By experiencing a lifetime as a successful business person or a beggar, gives me understanding in my current lifetime when I meet a successful person or a beggar. The same when I meet all kinds of people experiencing different professions, life styles, races, etc. My past lives give me understanding.
We learn from past lives to be positive in future lives. If we carry hatred for another race or religion, we will indeed be born as what we hate, until we get pass the anger and hurt and feel only love.
I think of each lifetime as a 'course' I'm taking in the school of life. I will learn something from each, yet I am yje same soul within. A soul that keeps growing, learning and expanding in knowledge. Earth to me, is just a school I come to learn in, just like earth schools. Each lifetime , a different subject to learn and experience.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :