Register

Wisdom of the Prajapita Brahmakumaris in quotes...

No one is a stranger, we all are children of one Father. ~ Dadi Prakashmani (Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

We must change first, not wait for others to do so. Once we become masters of our own minds again, there will be no further sorrow. ~ Dadi Prakashmani ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris)
Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tolle
[-] The following 2 users Like Ajay0's post:
  • Admin, johngefnir
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (9)
Very often our behavior is only a reflection of the way others have behaved with us, and in the process our own personality is lost. ~ Dadi Janki ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

When you notice weakness in another, aim instead to recognize a strength. The awareness that everyone has value will allow you to shift your focus. ~ Dadi Janki

Sweetness is a virtue that searches for the good in every person and situation. At its heart is the conviction that there is always something positive to be found. You simply need to have the patience to discover it. ~ Dadi Janki

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Self respect is not a matter of what you are doing in your life, but rather of how you are doing it. It requires that you bring quality and virtue into each action, whatever that action maybe. ~ Dadi Janki ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

If I have good virtues and my actions are good, my fortune will also be very good. ~ Dadi Janki

Purity and truth make the journey of my life good. When I fill myself with these virtues, they are not only for myself, but they help to give others realizations as well.~ Dadi Janki

Let these vibrations of purity and truth reach each soul of the world. This is natural service.~ Dadi Janki

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Only a powerful soul can offer love. Only a powerful soul can afford to be humble. If we are weak, then we become selfish. If we are empty, we take; but if we are filled, we automatically give to all. That is our nature. ~ Dadi Prakashmani

Victory is about being victorious over our own weaknesses. ~ Dadi Janki

Love, purity, peace, wisdom the more you think of these things the more you will become them. ~ Dadi Janki

Sit with God during sunrise and you will receive a great deal of love and power. With constant connection with God all becomes easy.~ Dadi Janki

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
A human mind thinks approximately 60000 to 70000 per day; out of this 90% goes waste. Most of these thoughts are generated automatically to bring about a continuous flow of thoughts in the mind. ~ Sister Pari ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

Overthinking is the biggest cause of unhappiness. ~ Dadi Janki

Your thoughts create your feelings. To save yourself from useless and painful feelings, don’t think about useless or negative things. ~ Dadi Janki

Stress is our creation of wrong thoughts which has an effect on our efficiency, memory power, decision power and hence on our performance. ~ Sister Shivani ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

Have you ever tried to check your thoughts? We are hardly conscious of our thoughts and, generally, we do not monitor the way we think. If we become aware of how we think, we can check our thoughts and change it; if we can change our thoughts we can change our destiny. ~ Sister Pari

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
For any incident reaction is automatic, response is by choice. ~  Sister Shivani

If you react, you are wasting and depleting your energy, you are reducing your emotional strength.  When you encounter the next situation, you will be weaker than before. ~ Sister Shivani

React less, respond more. As you learn to tell your mind what to do, old ways of thinking and doing will change. ~ Dadi Janki

Happiness is independent of people and situations. It is only dependent on us. It depends on the thought we create about our situation, even in the most challenging circumstance. - Sister Shivani ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

Train the mind to respond, not react. - Sister Shivani

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
One wrong has no right to correct another wrong. Wrong has no power to transform the other wrong. ~ Sister Shivani

Responsibility means our "ability to respond" ; achieving a stable mind in order to respond right in every situation. ~ Sister Shivani

When the mind is strong, external difficulties stay external – they do not shake me inside and rob me of my stability. The mind stays peaceful, free from sorrow and worry. ~ Dadi Janki

Remain stable and respond the right way. ~ Sister Shivani

What gives this kind of stability? You must have seen a tower – to reach so high, it has a deep foundation. You need to become introverted, to do deep inside, and make yourself so strong that even if the whole world fluctuates, you remain stable. ~ Dadi Janki

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
No matter what is happening around you, pay attention to making and keeping your inner stability strong. ~ Dadi Janki

The problem is as big as the amount of pain we create. If we are stable, the problem appears to be very small and easy to face. ~ Sister Shivani

When we face problems with a cool mind, problems become opportunities. ~ Sister Shivani

[-]
  •
Share this post on :