RegisterLogin with Google+

With this one you don't have to believe in God just truth.

In this one you don't have to believe in God just Truth. The scriptures states that God is truth and if that's the case and because we're His children then so are we.

Truth is conformity to fact or actuality. Hello are we not here.

Truth has to do with reality. Again we exist in reality.

Truth has to do with sincerity and integrity. These are attribute we can exercise.

Truth has to do with fidelity. Another attribute we can exercise.

Theology and philosophy : that which is considered to be the ultimate ground of reality. Again we do exist.

Synonyms : existence. I don't know about you but I believe I exist.

Noun : Fact. As a matter of fact I am a fact.

Scientific hypothesis are not facts.

James A. Balladarez

A gift from Your Father above.

James A. Balladarez
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (8)
That's true Smile

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I'm confused. What's the point? To believe in truth? Thats pretty much the same as believing in God since we don't know what either is.

We know what the word truth means but we have no idea what the absolute truth is about the nature of reality, so we can't really believe in it. Hence everything we say is only hypothesis, philosophies and relative truths based on our experience.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
If someone struggles to believe in God he/she should simply believe in the reality or actuality? is that maybe the message jballadarez?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
It works for me keys. And Axion79. Your right God is truth and Truth is God. I put that together with God's help for the atheist almost no negativity.

Sorry I meant krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Who struggling to believe in God here

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(04-21-2015, 02:49 PM)Axiom79 Wrote: I'm confused. What's the point? To believe in truth? Thats pretty much the same as believing in God since we don't know what either is.

We know what the word truth means but we have no idea what the absolute truth is about the nature of reality, so we can't really believe in it. Hence everything we say is only hypothesis, philosophies and relative truths based on our experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(03-25-2017, 08:57 AM)jballadarez Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 02:49 PM)Axiom79 Wrote: I'm confused. What's the point? To believe in truth? Thats pretty much the same as believing in God since we don't know what either is.

The core of truth in regards to eternal truths is forever existing, and therefore will always be the past, present and future, all one and the same, contenuel, unchangeable or forever existing. Like the word truth, for example anything outside it is basically untruth or distorted "truth." In the same esense, your "energy," some call spirit is eternal or forever existing. Albert Einstein stated energy can't be created nor destroyed, which stands to reason that your energy housed in this temporal and imperfect body is Supernatural. It doesn't matter (atoms,elements, lol), if some believe that when your physical body dies that the energy inside you desperses. It still continues. According to the dictionary, truth has to do with existing and being a fact, which we are both.

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi guys, 
I do like the way this thread has developed and in thinking about it, I remembered the following thread which you may care to check out.

Spiritual growth & personal development.

L & L 
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In this one you don't have to believe in God just Truth.
Started by: jballadarez
Replies: 0
Views: 1,596
Last post by: jballadarez
04-19-2015, 07:04 AM