RegisterLogin with Google+

Your Feedback

Thumbs Up 
Hey there,
As you might have noticed, we are amending the look and some functionalities of the forum. To make it even easier and fun to use.

Therefore, if you have any suggestions. Anything you would like to see happening in the forum…
Even if you simply want to tell us how much you like the forum, Smile , please don’t hesitate to give us your feedback right here.

I would like to read your views.

Thank you.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello Admin,

What a beautiful and mystical background! I really loved the site's background image and now the links and functions are also clearly visible.
Can I have the copy of this image please? Smile

Thanks
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi Anushri, Thank you for your appreciation. It is indeed a beautiful background image. Smile
here is the link to the background image used : http://wallpaperil.com/wp-content/upload...re-fe3.jpg
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thank you Admin Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
What a beautiful background picture! So 'Blue' and yet so divine. Smile Can I have a copy?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thank you for your appreciation anushri.
This proves I'm doing a good job Smile

Here is the link to the background images. When the image appears on the screen, just save and you should have it.
http://myspiritualgroup.com/images/background/b5.jpg

Let me know if you got it.
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thank you admin. You and the whole msg team are doing a great job. I need to tell you that the profile edit options do not work in desktop version of msg. The options are disabled in desktop version and I am not able to edit, but they are available in mobile version. Could you please see to it?

Thanks
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thanks for letting me Know. I will look into it.
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi Admin, I would like to capture the current snowstorm wallpaper. Have tried previous links on this thread but unable to find it. Guidance, please.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hey MoonBearSpeaks, The wallpaper and the snow effect are separate Smile . So you can only capture the background image ( the image) but now the snow effect itself. Because it is pro-grammatically made ( in the website code behind ).
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :