[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Surrender to the ultimate.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I am sorry to ask this to you Parichat, but it just that I am finding it very difficult (if not impossible) to understand a lot of things from the ideas you are trying to convey through many of your posts. Could you be a little more specific in elaborating some of your ideas by providing further details so that the rest of us can comprehend what they mean? So far I am finding your post way too elusive and out of touch with the realities that most of us experience on a daily basis, which is why they seem not to have any practical value at least to some of us.

Maybe I am just spiritually "unsophisticated", so perhaps you can help me on this one. Nonetheless, I still believe that the point of publishing an idea to a potentially larger audience is so that the readers can get your message. If a person simply wishes to express his or her own feelings in some way, then I don't see how an internet forum would even be necessary for that.

You should not take my remark personally because I have no intention to undermine your belief or convictions. It is just that I think the purpose of any public platform such as an internet forum is to engage with others and share ideas, not just to express one's personal sentiments. And for any meaningful communication to take place, then I guess it is necessary to be more open and to pay attention to how others are getting your message.

This is just my opinion though, and I am open to any suggestion. So please feel free to correct me where I am wrong, for I am also learning like yourself, so maybe I misunderstood something.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thank you for your comment. Your opinion and your request will make my guid down to earth and easy to daily life human mind to understand.
As the truth can express itself in different level of knowledge.

My inner truth is silent and empty. It love to express itself direct and as short as possible.

Anyway your comment are valuable for me. Very sincerely and full of kindness in your heart. It s just perfect.
Please feel free to ask anything or request anything that you think will be benefit for you and other. As I told in the beginning that my intention here is to guide and help people. If my time and the truth that I know can help you and benefit for you. I more than happy to help.

Posts will be mix but I will more consider to be specifics detail for the benefit others wider.

Some guru or master even use silent to teach their student. As the truth is in that silent. Also will see very detail teaching from some teacher as well.

That s why the Buddha compare people with 4 type of lotus with their distance from enlightenment. He nearly give up teaching as the truth is very delicate to understand but because love and care make him want to help all being to awake and end our suffering.

Love,
Parichat
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
How did you get to that condition Parichat? Is it a result of spiritual practice or you were born with it?
My heart so meek and full of fright was thus transformed to bravest knight.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Smile I am also interested to know if you were born so. Or spirituality is the result, parichat?
And do you always comunicate like that in every life with friends?

I feel there is a lot of spiritual truth behind what you post. And I need to decrypte that.

Please enlighten us.

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Everyone born with truth or God inside each one of us. It s just get cover with mind. When the mind quiet then the truth shine with out disturb from movement of the mind. So we can see clearly what is what.

One day I experienced the universe collapse to the emptiness. Everything gone for awhile including my body. It was empty but full of energy. In that emptiness space have me who with ness that. It stayed in that silent for a while before it s slowly get back to normal.

More and more I feel wider in sense of myself is merge to the emptiness space and be one with it.
I am free from all condition. To be myself which require nothing. No any effort is needed. I am just is. Is is me.

I live life normal and let go of all worry. I trust in the universe will arrange things for me naturally.

I have simple normal life just like other. Only thing different is I recognize the truth that we already have inside in each one of us. It was happen to me by I surrender and drop everything be. The moment that I surrender to what will happens it s ok to me . It s show me the reality of everything or you can call the truth.

I still live my life the same but my life is much more flow by nature. I do not have plan or agenda. I trust in the universe will work itself out for me. I just simply be and let the duality dance out from me. Not big deal as I know everything is just illusion. I m not scare anymore. I let it be.

The way I talk it come out natural. It s flow out itself from inside. It s different in each one. So I m not talk only spiritual or truth to all people. It s depend on person. Something inside will arrange the conversation for me.

I m not the one who run my life anymore. I m life. I m alway here everything arise from me including you.

Love,
Parichat.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I agree with what you said, but in your case the mind went quiet spontaniously, perhaps as a result of spiritual work you have done in your past lives. I does not happen like that with the vast majority of people, and the current state of affairs in the world is the proof. Messages like yours the religions have been giving for centuries, supported by imposing temples and beautiful artwork and yet the result is either mistrust or fanaticism and violence.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
And I do admire your words Parichat.
I do believe it comes from your heart. Because the mind doesn't talk like that. Hooo way far from that.
And congratulating to you, to have reach that level of letting your spiritual heart speak.

I love the language of the heart too, hoo yes I do, it is very poetic and it warms people. You are highly inspired, so words come down by themselves. That is great.

But would you suggest people to also speak their heart? In order words, would you advise that people should let whatever comes from their heart be expressed?

And in your opinion, is the language of the heart enough to help others make sense out of things. In order words, can the heart guide someone?

Love and light to you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Language is made up from mind. Make it up to suppose to call. So it s easy to use or easy to understand. I generally not interesting to comment or ask or answer question. I love to show truth. Shine truth. I have to apologize if I m not what you are looking for to entertain or fill your desire of your question.

Truth is truth. Nothing can be it but only itself. It short and clear but people love fantasia it far and hard to get. I show what it is. If you want to find out the truth you have to go beyond the word and thinking. This cycle is non stop. I m here because of the call. It s up to you who will see and it s ready time for you or not.

I can not do things much more than just be myself. Ask if you feel sincere to get help from me or you really struck in some way. But it will not work or satisfy for you if you expect in the sense of communication or story tale to be just talking back and forward from this. Sorry to be direct but it just is. I m interesting only take you out from this cycle of born and die.

Language can only be use for you to suppose to explain what it is but to know what really is it no word involve must use inner work. The more Shortest, the more quiet and the more be will be the most closest to the truth.

If you open heart and allow me and the truth of me to be itself with out judgment or opinion. You will get what it is and understand what it is.

Here with love.
Be free now.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :