RegisterLogin with Google+

??change??

"Lets suppose that you were able, every night, to dream any dream you wanted to dream. 

And you would, naturally, as you began on this adventure of dreams, you would... fufill all of your wishes.

You would have... Every kind of pleasure and you see, after several nights, you would say wow that was pretty great... but now lets um.. have a surprise, lets have a dream which is not under control, where something is going to happen to me and i dont know what it is going to be.

Then you would get more and more adventrous and you would make further and further gambles as to what you would dream and finally you would dream as you are now." 

- a nameless soul

Change. Dreams. Life and Death. Chaos and balance. Change. 

Change is happening but the world still lacks guidence. Most of the people in power, governments demand control and power. Rely on fear and manipulation to dominate the minds of their people. Greed taints most humans a poison that still runs through us. A mistake humans made long ago. Eating the forbbiden fruit when we lived in harmony. An action and consquence. 

Can I dream what I want? Yes, I can. but I do not want to.  For I am blind and the dreams I choose to manifest are folly. I Am impatient. I do not see clearly and I am not in balance. The ability to have power over dreams can lead one astray. 

Change is a painful thing. Especially when love is absent. When loniless is prevalent among our people. TO truly be one but be Blind to it. This is chaos.

Who will rise? Who will gain the aknowlagment of the people? Who will lead human kind foward towards harmony. Show them the light. Who among us is called to this purpose? If we expect a change towards harmony, Some one who is enlighted,  Filled with love and light, Connected with the oneness, must help lead us. To gain aknowlagment from the people of the world. not through money and power, but through love and kindness. The path of sacrifice and love. 

Everyone has a destiny and patience is important. But those who can SEE the truth and our conneted to the oneness must accept the fact that there are some among us that can RISE. and can LEAD. 

Sacrifce the self. For the many. Understanding the truth of oneness. Love.
[-] The following 2 users Like Uzumaki's post:
  • Gerhard Botha, सत्Tao道सत्נֶ֫פֶשׁ
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (1)
Trouble arise, to lead others to the top; when left behind.

This is the biggest fear to them who still are hung up to a certain sense of attachment. and tho seen, it is vital to wish for ones own good. it is left behind that considers the fear of one who steps beyond the grown to them who Lead.

2020 © M. Youn

Beautiful Post Mate. Considering the Qi of this Post, I realized that the Reality come's when time & destiny by chance Permits to RISE once again; Against the viles of the opposition, Without hijacking this Thread, Is far to seen, How Many who have tried, Simply do not have the Strength to Rise once more Again, in a short duration of their Excessive Lifetime - Theirby having to Rest as the World Rests With it; in This time of Need. The Cry of the Multitude will Trigger as the Time Comes. To them who are to Rise as a Multitude to Lead the Gathering in the Gather to the RISE in itself. So Whilst This Post Above Displayed a beautiful Insight of Request of the Human Community. The Reality that Set's of Which i Hope You ReRead Uzumaki's Post Again after Reading Mine. So To Memorize the Feeling that you are to be Kept With in the Extension of Your Day Whereas Dream's Come True if we Pray; Hope and Wish of It. But alike a Dream People Do Not know what they Wish for. And For This Reason, The RISE and the LEADin/er has not Come yet to the Surface of the Many Communities of Which In Multiplicity Many RISE and Many LEAD when the time has yet then TO COME. THIS POST of mine is to GIVE the CONSTELLATION of HOPE, for Where their is no HOPE, Their is No Wish. AS For SAYING it is POSSIBLE, it is. BUT WHEREAS DREAMS are INTENDED; the WORLD as a WHOLE in CONSCIOUSNESS WILL SUFFICE to what DREAMS the WORLD WILL DREAM/WISH. So we Have to be Patient and WORK in the MEAN-While to Get Ready for it's TIME. As SOME WHO ALWAYS BE on the FORFRONT, it is Time also to Be in the BACKGROUND of SETTING MATTER's INTO PLACE. SO THAT WHEN WE GET THEIR, ALL THING AIL's; FALL INTO PLACE. THEIR IS A REMEDY FOR ALL THING'S AND AS WE GET READY FOR the CURE, in WHICH-EVER CONSIDERATION We Aknowledge the CURE TO BE FOR US the HUMAN HEALTH. We MAY STEP into the FOREFRONT AS Things; TIME THROUGH the DESTINY of the WORLD PERMIT'S. SO PERSEVERANCE THROUGH PATIENCE is the CONTEXT of WHICH WE OUGHT to SET OUR VIEW INFRONT ON AT THE PRIZe. SO LEST WE WAIST POWER, WHEN WE RISE AGAINST THE WAVE's WHILE WE WERE AT to be AT DRIFT. It is Not Easy to GO AGAINST the HURRICAN When it is in the TYPHOON. SO GATHER YOUR STRENGTH, and WISH THE DREAM's YOU WISH. 

Even SMALL PEBBLES CAUSE RIPpLES in the WAVES

So WHILE WE ARE TO KEEP DREAMING. DREAM

FOR SOON THEIRAFTER; WHAT DREAMS MAY BECOME.

Throughout this COVID-19 VIRUS EPIDEMIC, i have not felt such dismay in the TIMES as recent in the past. And WITH IT; THIS REALIZATION of the POST ABOVE GAVE REASON to LIVE ONCE AGAIN, as an EVER PRESENT TERM WHEN STRENGTH is AT WEAK. STRENGTH is PERFecTED. SO WHILE YOU OUGHT. REST; BUT VIGILANCE shall NEVER CEASE. WHEN DEPTH has NOT BEEN MET; WIDTH CAN BE SEEN. 

IN HOWEVER WAY WE PERCEIVE the ABUNDance, we may CEASE to Not EXIST. SO IN ALL DUE REALITY; MAY WE PLEASE TO WISH.

(As the world crumbles around us, as the storm comes closer into sight; their is one virtue that stance in it's abundance AND it is the abundance of the oneness of GØD in it's Might, the Human Community will have thus Gather, to Cease the irrelevant Fight; When all is said and Redundant, Then come the Building up What was Left Past at the Last Flight)

Human Community Leave things behind as they build up a Society, Ever bring things back that were not sorted out the first Time around in Rewind. This is Where we (-LIGHTWORKERS)- have to gather the PIECES, so to BREAK in the CONSTELLATION of NO CRIME. WHEN ALL IS said and DONE IN DUE TIME. WHEN MANKIND SUBMITS to the HUMAN MIND... We Will need.... We Will Breed... We Will Make... and Life shall be complete.

This is the summation of what we hope for; (IT is) To each individual to Make their own Complaint of Plea heard; in the Context of Taking it in/Breathing it in; and With it Extend it to the Next Person in Line as a Hope for Their Reality to Profess to the Positivity of Their/THAT Change.
Unless we make that happen withIN us; We Will not See the Change Coming in the Congregation of Our STAFF. As a Mean's to that we Shall Live by the Realty of that Change for which it is Said, Unless the Heaven's Open; Their Comes no Sunshine Through the Cloud's "Meta."

What are the Present needs of the World; What are the Present Needs of YOUR World?

How Shall we Present to you a Better World? How Should We Make the World a BETTER WORL/~PLACE.

This is the REALITY Which we Are FACING WITH ALL THE EPIDEMIC and the CIVIL WAR'S that are and are ALREADY on the RISE.

HOW SHOULD WE CONTEMPLATE IF the World DICTATES WHAT WE ARE and WHAT WE SHOULd Think.

TAKE YOUR INDIVIDUALITY and make it of WORTH.
The Day's r Dim, The Sun may Rise; in Whatever Station your in Their may be demise; But through THE SEEN; WE MAY OBLIGE, RISE RISE RISE.

(Their is) No Time like the PRESENT NOW. So TO MAKE A CHANGE HAPPEN, WE MAKE UP our MIND. To get the WHEEL ROLLING we PUSH it till we STRENGTH FIND. SO AS YOU SEE, their is no TIME. WAIT, till you GET BACK; the STRENGTH of YOUR HEART, SOUL and MIND.

ACTION's R REQUIRED.

AS WE CEASE NOT TO DO THINGS WITHOUT THE UNKNOWN, we PUSH HARD into the STEPS into WHICH WE ARE TO BE GROWING. So we GIVE STATE into the STANCE DUE WHICH WE SEE. it is the LIFE OF LIFE AND LIBERTY.

So While we Must wait to know what to Pursuit; Happiness will Come; Where will be You?

Have you Done enough for it, if their is never Enough to be Done for it to Begin? (THROUGH SUBMISSION OF THE ACT; You may Win)...

What is the ACT then, But an OBEDIENCE to the VOICE DEEP DOWN WITHIN.

HOW SHALL I HEAR?

IT IS SAID that when you do, you will hear, AND when you hear, You will Do. THIS IS THE SAME SELF YOU

The INDIVIDUALITY 

THAT STANDS OUT AND IS TruE

[DIARY of a nameless Soul] - = THE INDIVIDUALITY the YOU
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-] The following 1 user Likes सत्Tao道सत्נֶ֫פֶשׁ's post:
  • Uzumaki
Share this post on :