RegisterLogin with Google+

fortune teller

hello guys
i'm new in this interesting page and i wish i'm the welcome here with you
well i have been interested by future teller and that kind of stuf for a few weeks , and  i did a lot of research about how i can predict my future .. so  i found out that there is a lots of alternative for that .. lot of web site talkes about tarot cards reading, hand reading or horoscope tarot prediction  .  so i feel like lost and i want to talk about that with you and have your point of vew about each way of prediction . 
i don't know if you inderstood what i meen but let me give you an exemple of what i found on the internet

Click here

it talks about fortune tellers and the how predicting future is possible
i realy need your help guys

thank you a lot and i apologie if i put this topic in the wrong place   i'm new in this site so i don't know how to use it

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello and welcome atefmed.
I'm curious to write from you about the those other ways you find to tell about the future.
Please tell.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
just my two cents

I think divination is a fascinating subject -- have been a student of astrology, tarot, numerology and other systems which can give one glimpses into what your Soul ( Higher self) has in store for one in the Present moment and also our Soul's blueprint... I am so much more interested in using those tools as occult tools for higher intuitive awareness and not for fortune telling for one's ego or personality only.  So the tools can be used from different levels of consciousness within us..; They are portent archetypes and symbolic tools within our psyche.
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 3 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • Admin, johngefnir, krya
Share this post on :
Hi,
Your subject is both intriguing and deep. I am an occultist. I teach visualisation, meditation techniques and different types of meditation, run workshops on energy and magik. I also teach about energy, the use of pendulums and dowsing rods and of course chakras and auras. I also teach about divination, but not fortune telling!
There are many divination tools. Cards, Runes, Oghams, the stars, numbers, lines on the palms of hands, the shape of a head, even animals. I’m not going to go into any great depth here, but I will say that the past stretches out behind us like a great long carpet covered with all deeds, events and occurrences. The future however can only be seen in this way as a continuation of the past, in other words the past is a memory and the future but a dream and no one can interpret a dream that is not yet dreamt.
The cards, the runes, the pendulum, even the stars tell a scenario that is based on past events. The stars and the numbers can tell you fortunate days, dates and times on which to do various things, and also when it is not so fortunate to do things, they will also tell character traits so you can decide who to trust and who not to trust, but they will not/cannot tell you when you will die, who you will marry or if you will win the lottery. You may have your ‘fortune’ told and things seem to fall into place and agree with your reading, but really most of this is autosuggestion on the part of the reader which causes you to create a self-fulfilling prophesy. This is the Law of Attraction.
A young woman came to see me some time ago, she was distraught and didn’t know what to do. She had poured her heart out to someone else who told her to contact me. She had had a Tarot card reading from a woman in the village. She had been told that ‘the cards never lie!’ and believed it. The card reader gave her a bad reading and as a result she became ill by worrying about what the cards said. I sat her down with a cup of tea and biscuits and explained that the cards are a little like a weather forecast. They tell you about yesterday, today and what it will be like tomorrow if the wind continues in its current direction and speed. The future predicted is based on what happened in the past, so if you continue on this course you will end here, but if you make some changes now, in the present, the future outcome will be changed also. Remember the quote by Omar Khayyam; “The Moving Finger writes, and having writ moves on, nor all thy Piety nor Wit shall lure it back to cancel half a Line.
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.”
The past is indelibly written and cannot be changed, but we change our future with every thought we think and decision we make.
We can create our future but vary rarely see it.
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
I was born with a caul

Caul. A caul or cowl (Latin: Caput galeatum, literally, "helmeted head") is a piece of membrane that can cover a newborn's head and face. ... The sac balloons out at birth, with the amniotic fluid and child remaining inside the unbroken or partially broken membrane.

Some people say when born this way, the child will be able to see the future, as well as know the future of people.
My Doctor said he had never seen anything like it before.
My Caul was wrapped around my head several times - longer than me.
My Daddy told me about it when I was a teen ages. He had watched my birth.

Can I see the future?
Sometimes I can.
The only time it said something about me, was when a young man asked for a reading.

I told him I saw nothing. I lied, as all I heard from my Guide was - You will marry this man.

40 years later we are happy together.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • johngefnir
Share this post on :
Wonderful story Skytiger, thank you for sharing it with us. May you have many more years of happiness together.
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :