Register

psychiatric disorder

Lunabee you mentioned that when around some of these people they drain your energy.
I call these people Energy Vampires. Had the misfortune to meet one in a group studying A Course in Miracles in the 80's. Everyone, including the girls parents, were feeling very tired after each meeting, except the girl. When she was n't there one meeting, we all talked about it , including the parents, and decided she was an Energy Vampire. It was clear she didn't know what she was doing, or that she could drain energy from others. We simply surrounded ourselves with the White Light , when she was there, and that stopped the feelings of no energy whatsoever.
I do not think she realized what she was doing. Her parents talked to her about it, which I'm sure horrified her, leading to her deliberately trying to shut down whatever it was that caused her to drain our energy. I don't know if she ever got rid of it completely, but we didn't feel it anymore.
She was a good person at heart, nothing evil about her, but she was also a low energy person.
I assume we made her feel very good, and unknownly tapped our energy.

Are their energy vampires that deliberately drain our energy. I think maybe so.

About psychopaths. IMO some just lean that way, for whatever reason. I have no idea why they are that way, but think that they THINK they cannot get the things they want without taking it for them selves.

I have had the misfortune to meet a young man in his teens who when I looked into his eyes, it was apparent he cared only about his self, what he wanted, and nothing more. Actually it seemed there was 'no one home' when looking into his eyes. Very strange.
He had been kicked out of every school he went too, and was also kicked out of Boy's Ranch which to my knowledge had been able to help all who went there, except him. He refused to do homework, actually any kind of work. All he would do is sit in front of the tv. He attacked his mother in front of her new husband, slamming her against the wall and tried to chock her.
Of course the husband stopped him, and he ran away at 15.
Since then he has gotten on drugs, spent time in prison, and is now wanted again after breaking the law ......
Sadly, I think he proves that evil people exist among us. Do they have souls? Yes, just very dark souls. How they get this way, I have no idea.
IMO all we can do is pray for them.

What some call mental illness, can be in some cases..in other cases it can be plain laziness, absolutely no emphany for anyone,refusal to work, and complete self absorbent . These people usually end up in prison, and have only their selves to blame.

Oh about the boys mother. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever known.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • lunabee
Share this post on :
(09-11-2017, 06:04 PM)lunabee Wrote: Hello there. I hope everyone is doing great.

I have a question today.
How can mental health be described spiritually?

In my opinion, someone who's said to be bipolar, for example, is bipolar by facts and then by choices.

I mean, I dont think they function as someone who isnt diagnosed with the same mental illness but, to me, they could get to a peaceful set of mind on their own. if they really want to. no?

maybe that mental handicap is part of someone's own challenge?

Someone very close to me is Bipolar.
Their energy and way of thinking is beyond contagious. They suck peoples energy.
Ive even acknowledge from this person that they are dependent from their mental disorder.
I mean, everything bad -  how they react, what they consume, how they talk, how they could get to highs(forgetting their values) and down(suicidal and all) for example - they believe it happens because of their illness.
They then get very lazy to either transform their emotions and actions to healthy and positive ways because it is easier to put everything on the illness fault, not theirs basically. Instead, they trust medications.

I often tell this person that her handicap is something and she is something else (in ones body, mind and soul of course) I tell her that she's dependant of being bipolar and that she could break those chains, naturally. But no success.

Maybe im wrong. Im not saying that breaking those chains are easy. no at all. Its just like the process of a spiritual awakening and growing Angel not easy to face all our darkness at first.

Back to my question. How do you or how, spiritually talking, can we describe mental health and the connection it has with the invisible world?

I dont know why. i might never get the answer either. but I meet horrible people. Lately, (away from home, lucky me) ive met a psychopath. a reaaal one. A psycho psychopath. Someone that has zero empathy, zero emotions. An intense manipulator and alllll that you can imagine. A future killer probably, still in his beginning 20s..

Can a psychopath change? Why are they that way?
Do they nourish their desires to make fun of people and see them suffering by being evil? With evil help? Are they like close to these bad entities by being who they are?

I believe at a certain point you get to know who you are, how you are, and you choose. free will. to rather help yourself, in those case, or follow the darkness.

What do you guys think?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
There is one important fact that those who have no actual experience of the matter seem to be confused about...and that is the erroneous idea that there is such a thing as 'others' or 'entities' who can drain your energy.
This is completely impossible based on the constitution of a human being...in or out of the physical body.
The reality of energy drain is our own weaknesses, fears, anger, conflicts, etc, and inability to control our thoughts, which can lead to a rapid self-depletion or self-misuse of energy. Thought is a consciousness expression and it takes energy to think. Just as emotional energy can heighten our experience in, say, watching a game, or listening to something which agrees with us...so also can emotional energy be depleted or be diverted away from the etheric body(energy body), which supplies our physical body. Feelings are ONLY sensed by our emotional consciousness...and therefore, because emotional energy is higher than physical energy, uncontrolled emotions can have a major effect on our physical body energy.

The invention of these "Energy Vampires' comes from the ego which has this firm idea that everything that happens to it is not it's own doing...but that of someone else....it's always someone else's fault....never the ego's fault.

Peace to all
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finefeather's post:
  • anushri
Share this post on :
(09-12-2017, 06:13 PM)Finefeather Wrote: There is one important fact that those who have no actual experience of the matter seem to be confused about...and that is the erroneous idea that there is such a thing as 'others' or 'entities' who can drain your energy.
This is completely impossible based on the constitution of a human being...in or out of the physical body.
The reality of energy drain is our own weaknesses, fears, anger, conflicts, etc, and inability to control our thoughts, which can lead to a rapid self-depletion or self-misuse of energy. Thought is a consciousness expression and it takes energy to think. Just as emotional energy can heighten our experience in, say, watching a game, or listening to something which agrees with us...so also can emotional energy be depleted or be diverted away from the etheric body(energy body), which supplies our physical body. Feelings are ONLY sensed by our emotional consciousness...and therefore, because emotional energy is higher than physical energy, uncontrolled emotions can have a major effect on our physical body energy.

The invention of these "Energy Vampires' comes from the ego which has this firm idea that everything that happens to it is not it's own doing...but that of someone else....it's always someone else's fault....never the ego's fault.

Peace to all

I really enjoy your post Finefeather

On a certain level what you post is true

but everything vibrate, nothing stand still, and the real currency of the universe is energy, most of us have empathy and give energy up, because of love, manipulation extra. So there is people out there that can affect others energy. Yes i agree it because of ego, and are inability to control are body,mind and emotions.

We have the ability to give other hope, and courage and inspire (boost energy) and so do we have the ability to pull down, make other sad extra.( draining )

Can it be that when we experience a higher vibration changing to a lower vibration, that we interpret it as a draining?
Light, Life and Love
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerhard Botha's post:
  • Ahadi Soul
Share this post on :
Yes Gerhard.... We might have the ability to give others hope, and courage and inspire them.... and yes we might have the ability to pull others down and make other sad....but this does not cause the "boost in energy" or the "draining" of energy. The cause of action comes from the will of the individual....no will means no action. 

There are many people that one can attempt to give hope and courage to, or attempt to inspire them with the most divine messages etc, who simply fail to get "boosted in energy".... also we see many bad things happening in the world but not everyone goes out and does bad things. If you had a group of people and gave them all your best inspirational message...they might all act differently....what makes us individual is our state of consciousness development.

There is more than enough good inspiration in the world, but it depends on each one of us to understand and do the right thing...
No amount of inspiration will change a person if they are not ready to change because the change comes from within...not from without....the "energy boost" as well as the "energy draining" is action or a non-action taken by the individual.

Take care
[-] The following 3 users Like Finefeather's post:
  • anushri, Gerhard Botha, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
lunabee,

this is a great post. I see many people have answered (much better than I could) regarding your question about "How do you or how, spiritually talking, can we describe mental health and the connection it has with the invisible world?".

In regards to the other question regarding psychopaths. Maybe I can offer a little light.

Those who are psychopaths have convinced themselves of an entirely false reality that is void of love. I do believe that this comes from intense trauma of some sort from early on in life. The emotions of anger fear and hate have dominated their inner spirit to where the drive in life comes from pleasure. Pleasure, in this false reality, comes from making people suffer as they do or making others feel the pain that they feel. They have lost the connection to their true self through the over population of negative energies within their body. They are controlled by hate.

What to do when you come across one of these people? There is not much that you can do, unless you know who they truly are. Love is the only way to save these souls. Only someone who they once have shared a connection of love, knows who they truly are. Only a connection of love can save a soul who is this lost. Only love can help them remember their true self and let go of hate.

Thx again, really good post,

Jesse
[-] The following 2 users Like Uzumaki's post:
  • anushri, lunabee
Share this post on :
Greetings Skytiger,
I would like to give a confirmation as to the validity of using the ‘Light’ to surround someone who is being depleted of their energy from someone who comes into their energy field. Several years ago my wife Diana befriended a lady who owned a health food store and through several conversations she eventually confided in Diana and asked if she knew anything about people draining energy.

Diana suggested to the lady about setting her light up from the center of her being and radiating it out into her aura when ever the lady came into her store. The very next day Diana received a joyously excited phone call exclaiming … IT Worked...IT Worked!!! The the lady had just left the store after only a few minutes with her own depleted energy and the store lady couldn’t be more pleased. Later in the week when we went to her store she reported that the lady had never returned and if she did, she was ready.

Another little snippet of confirmation, Diana’s cousin lives in Australia and she was having trouble getting one of her horses to go into the cargo trailer; the horse would bock and refuse to enter. Diana suggested to her cousin to fill the trailer with light, to visually sense and feel the light traveling into every corner of the trailer and under the straw bedding. After she did that, the horse easily entered the trailer.

If using the light works for people and for horses, maybe it’ll work on skeptics. BIGsmile

"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-] The following 2 users Like Derek's post:
  • lunabee, Skytiger
Share this post on :
I still do believe that energy vampires are something real. Maybe the name it has been given is too "fairy" dramatic but it is something i have felt a lot of times. Lots. Being a very sensitive person, I am easy to be drawn by peoples need to nourish their low vibration at some given time.

Each one their way of seeing things thats for sure but the external world (invisible world, the stars and planet, peoples soul/energy) does affect ones person. Witchcraft wouldnt even exist if all that happens is by us and only our us and our will... Not sure how to explain this right.

Ive realized these past hours that I am a psychopath magnet. That means that I have the exact traits of a psychopath's "prey".

Ive learned thru this last experience that it is because of the way I show so easily my vulnerability to the world. And that I trust way too much and couldnt seem to believe that people could be that cruel. This guy I have met sucked my energy, ego has nothing to do with it, and was able to control my thoughts and actions. Its like he enveloped me. Just like what a snake does to their prey. Now that I think about it I felt hypnotized. As for what you said jesse, i have shown a lot of love for the universe and people to this person and I believe thats what made me be a more valuable prey. He wanted to completely crash my world. I dont think love would be an answer for these people. Im not sure what could be but they are killers. Mind and body killers. They have no emotions, no remorse, no regrets.

They do, as you said, live in a complete other world of theirs.

At first I felt like this person took away my dignity (which is part of ego) But after really thinking about it, I dont feel that way anymore. Because im still here and he didnt truly take anything from me. Im still hurt. Im so hurt actually. Being a psychopath victim is a horrible feeling. Those who experienced it, knows. And I truly dont wish for it to anyone. They are out there and they do look completely normal. I feel dead on the inside and he haunts me at times.

I have to slowly recover from this. Im glad I see the world more positive than I ever did before. And also, it isnt my first experience with a non emotional narcissist.

The fact that he was able to manipulate me means that theirs something he is able to do (evilishly) that made him control me. Meaning that it is something exterior controlling my emotions and all. My ego has nothing to do with the experience and feeling I had meanwhile.

Anyway..

Thank you again all for the answers. Wasnt expecting that.
The subject is interesting.
 - S  
[-] The following 1 user Likes lunabee's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
Don't feel bad about being 'sucked in' and believing this person lunabee.
One I know tricked two bale bond people into giving him bail to get out of jail. One bail was $20 thousand dollars, the other $7 thousand dollars.
There is a warrant out for his arrest.
However if he is not caught within a certain number of days, usually a month, they will be responsible for the money. Yes one will have to pay $20 thousand and the other $7 thousand, our of their own pockets.

These types of people have the ability to fool anyone. It's better to get info from people who know someone that you are unsure of. They will usually know the truth of such people.
Also you can ask your spiritual guides , they are always right. . At least mine are.
However I am stubborn and sometimes get pulled in due to my own thinking sometimes.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-13-2017, 03:36 PM)Skytiger Wrote: Don't feel bad about being 'sucked in' and believing this person lunabee.
One I know tricked two bale bond people into giving him bail to get out of jail. One bail was $20 thousand dollars, the other $7 thousand dollars.
There is a warrant out for his arrest.
However if he is not caught within a certain number of days, usually a month, they will be responsible for the money. Yes one will have to pay $20 thousand and the other $7 thousand, our of their own pockets.

These types of people have the ability to fool anyone. It's better to get info from people who know someone that you are unsure of. They will usually know the truth of such people.
Also you can ask your spiritual guides , they are always right. . At least mine are.
However I am stubborn and sometimes get pulled in due to my own thinking sometimes.

I had lots of signs and didnt listen. And as for people that knows this person, I have friends and cousins that knows him for 3 years now and hes completely normal to them. Ive also known him last year but at the end of my stay where I was.. Anyway its a lesson. Thank you.
 - S  
[-]
  •
Share this post on :