Register

psychiatric disorder

Your welcome.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-12-2017, 10:49 PM)Finefeather Wrote: Yes Gerhard.... We might have the ability to give others hope, and courage and inspire them.... and yes we might have the ability to pull others down and make other sad....but this does not cause the "boost in energy" or the "draining" of energy. The cause of action comes from the will of the individual....no will means no action. 

There are many people that one can attempt to give hope and courage to, or attempt to inspire them with the most divine messages etc, who simply fail to get "boosted in energy".... also we see many bad things happening in the world but not everyone goes out and does bad things. If you had a group of people and gave them all your best inspirational message...they might all act differently....what makes us individual is our state of consciousness development.

There is more than enough good inspiration in the world, but it depends on each one of us to understand and do the right thing...
No amount of inspiration will change a person if they are not ready to change because the change comes from within...not from without....the "energy boost" as well as the "energy draining" is action or a non-action taken by the individual.

Take care
Maybe it both? 

the energy given positive or negative plus the individual action or non_action positive and negative? so if you give someone hope and the individual is ready and get the positive energy and feel better ( would that not be seen as the energy boost?) vica versa

change come from in i do agree, but can't life or circumstances force a person to make the change from within? so it maybe both? working together

a time waster and energy thief does not come and say( hi let me wast your tome and steel your energy, lol) tha manipulate and con a person to steal their time and energy, maybe?
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Perhaps one has to experience being drained of energy by another, in order to understand it.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
What is percieved as mental illness can take many forms and can in some ways be cultural in terms of diagnosis. There are many psychiatric afflictions that can effect us and depending on the individual and the illness can effect aspects of their spirituality. But every individual case needs to be judged on its own merits. When discussing 'psychopathy', again we need to be diagnostically very specific in order to interpret the persons behaviour.

Sent from my K011 using Myspiritualgroup.com mobile app
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi everyone i will join too this topic in few days Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Artur.Spl's post:
  • lunabee
Share this post on :
(09-14-2017, 12:30 PM)Artur.Spl Wrote: Hi everyone i will join too this topic in few days Smile

Looking forward to that Artur.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-13-2017, 10:18 PM)Gerhard Botha Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 10:49 PM)Finefeather Wrote: Yes Gerhard.... We might have the ability to give others hope, and courage and inspire them.... and yes we might have the ability to pull others down and make other sad....but this does not cause the "boost in energy" or the "draining" of energy. The cause of action comes from the will of the individual....no will means no action. 

There are many people that one can attempt to give hope and courage to, or attempt to inspire them with the most divine messages etc, who simply fail to get "boosted in energy".... also we see many bad things happening in the world but not everyone goes out and does bad things. If you had a group of people and gave them all your best inspirational message...they might all act differently....what makes us individual is our state of consciousness development.

There is more than enough good inspiration in the world, but it depends on each one of us to understand and do the right thing...
No amount of inspiration will change a person if they are not ready to change because the change comes from within...not from without....the "energy boost" as well as the "energy draining" is action or a non-action taken by the individual.

Take care
Maybe it both? 

the energy given positive or negative plus the individual action or non_action positive and negative? so if you give someone hope and the individual is ready and get the positive energy and feel better ( would that not be seen as the energy boost?) vica versa

change come from in i do agree, but can't life or circumstances force a person to make the change from within? so it maybe both? working together

a time waster and energy thief does not come and say( hi let me wast your tome and steel your energy, lol) tha manipulate and con a person to steal their time and energy, maybe?

Probably both. yes.

and the person's consciousness about the situation too I suppose. For exemple, a very low consciousness of the situation, when someone is being manipulated + not paying any attention to the signs, intuition!! (mostly because of manipulation), negative thief energy will come in and get installed because you basically opened the door to it.

Id add that when you got wiser thru your spirituality, knowing, feeling the energies, you'll feel attacked, in a sense, uncomfortable when "energy vampires" try to fed themselves with your glowing positivity. I mean, i would even categorize energy vampires as people that arent aware of their soul, the worlds, the energies, and that arent feeling good in themself. Unconsciously draining others energy.

And even that definition could go on..
because just a strong negative thought of someone toward someone else. could "harm" the energy of the other. Or just like shake it in a way. I dont know.
 - S  
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello everonye at the moment I will concetrate more on this forum Smile) and i will prepare article about this topic also specialy for you guys Smile.
I also will in future want do some online webinar meeting for free with me and people intresting with the topic like this also healing, clarvoyance Smile.
[-] The following 2 users Like Artur.Spl's post:
  • krya, lunabee
Share this post on :
The way of awakening process
Part 1
I would like to greet you all, my name is Artur Sierocki and I am a polish clairvoyant, healer and owner of the Clock of Life Company.
I have taken a part in various online interviews on the extraordinary mass consciousness awakening phenomena and the side effects that often occur in this process. It is very common for a transformed person to perceive a reality in completely different way than before. One does not look at the world through the prism of old patterns and programs imposed by the system anymore but has own individual insight into reality. Awakened person can, more or less, experience the reality just as it is.
We all know a psychical disorder is a very broad topic that could be covered with more than one book, but I will try to explain it in a different aspect in this brief article.
Why is it classified as a disease and problematic state in a first place?
Simply because someone experiencing a transformation of consciousness, can often be subjected to traumatic or extreme stimuli. This can lead to a change of a character with a collapse of entire belief system that used to be based on illusion and distorted perception of the reality.
In this case, mental disorder is an effect of the conscious mind desperately trying to restore its old balance as it experiences a strong internal conflict. This can often lead into anxiety, obsessive thoughts, and discomfort.
The awakening process is in many aspects not a pleasant and simple journey, but once the person wakes up and closes the past behind, will literally end old affairs, cleanse relationship with people and the environment. All the life components that no longer match the current vibration and maturity will have to go away.

After this difficult period of loneliness and inner struggle will come the time of creativity, fertility, creation, health and strength after cleansing and what is most important the activation of potentials and freedom.
A that time the soul will expresses itself through the body. The mind will not necessarily be the one that governs, but the feelings and the intuition will become the most important ?. When those feelings are in charge they should probably tell you that you are in a good place.

The conclusion is that so called mental disorders, or rather an inner storm and sense of disruption are natural to the release from the artificial, imposed artificial identity ?.
What can we do when experiencing the various psychic abilities -also those allowing us to view other beings and dimensions?
How can we make it easier, safer and more pleasant?
I would like to share with you a bit of my 12 years of experience. I am 29 years old and I run my own Youtube channel. Most of my videos are in Polish but you can find some videos in English and in the near future there will be more. I have 40 educational films on those topics, free of charge.
Let’s start with a few very simple and effective steps you can take:
1- Try to get in touch with your spiritual guardian and prepare yourself one crystal, the object that will protect, guide and harmonize your energy and body.
Every time you ask your metaphysical spiritual guardian for help and guidance, use that object. Over time it will gain the properties of soothing your aches and pains. It will be your light in the tunnel.
2-Make sure that you are doing breathing exercises and that your diaphragm is working properly, you can use the example presented in the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFqrO5GkepM

Be regular and do your exercises daily, at least 20 minutes each time.

3- The next step is to consciously manage the energy and meditation of Zen. Become your self-observer and meditate with the intention of transformation, observe your thoughts and sensations, let them flow, observe to see if they fight with each other. Do not interfere.

4-Try not to believe in everything you see, feel or hear. Use and observe your intuition. Choose the information, the person and the content that you feel that resonates with you.

5. Try and stop the urge to save the world or to change people. This is the only way you will be able to feel when they will find themselves as you did. When the time is right you will know they need your help. Right now, they need you to accept their thoughts, level of development and choices even if you think they are not right. Express your opinions when you feel the need for it but do it wisely.

6. Enjoy life, treat spirituality and matter as a whole. Do not give up your soul but also do not give up your money. Join these 2 important aspects of your life here in this density. Try to be fulfilled on both levels, work on your spiritual development along with progressing your career and earning money. You need to be able to afford to buy food and you don’t want those aspects of your life to be in conflict.

7-It's your time, collect experiences, respect and love yourself, be spontaneous and speak only as much as you feel is really needed.

I am really glad that I have written this article for you and hope that these tips will be of great help ? Have a nice day!

If you want contact with me: [email protected]
[-] The following 6 users Like Artur.Spl's post:
  • Admin, anushri, Derek, krya, lunabee, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
Thank you very much for this article,  Artur.
I really needed this boost as I am going through another phase of transformation these days. And this is why, I am not able to contribute anything to this  forum though I have lot to share.It is a very difficult time indeed and so I keep asking my energies to help me out and show me the way. And here I am reading this article of yours which is really very comforting. 
Anyone who is unaware of these practices and who would see me during meditation now, would definitely think I need a psychiatrist. But, I know what it is. So I am happy and moving ahead. But, at some time it becomes extremely difficult to handle few things or situation. 
Anyways,  thanks again for your article.  It feels as if I AM talking to my SELF. It was a lot of help. 
Keep up the good work.  My kindest regards to you.
Take care.
[-] The following 3 users Like anushri's post:
  • Admin, Artur.Spl, lunabee
Share this post on :